Characterization of the Owen Set of Linear Production Processes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Curiel, I. & Derks, J. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "On balanced games and games with committee control," Other publications TiSEM 43993ad7-6225-435d-bfa4-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Derks, J J M, 1992. "A Short Proof of the Inclusion of the Core in the Weber Set," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(2), pages 149-150.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1988. "Reward allocations in production systems," Other publications TiSEM 9faea4df-638c-4f54-a61b-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Feltkamp, V. & Koster, A. & Van Den Nouweland, A. & Borm, P. & Tijs, S., 1993.
"Linear Production with Transport of Products, Resources and Technology,"
9332, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Feltkamp, V., 1993. "Linear Production with Transport of Products, Resources and Technology," Discussion Paper 1993-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Feltkamp, V. & van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H. & Koster, A., 1993. "Linear production with transport of products, resources and technology," Other publications TiSEM acd52308-43b3-4cac-b8d5-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)