Generalized Network Problems Yielding Totally Balanced Games
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 1980|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014|
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Péter Csóka & P. Herings & László Kóczy, 2011.
"Balancedness conditions for exact games,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 74(1), pages 41-52, August.
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & László Á. Kóczy, 2007. "Balancedness Conditions for Exact Games," Working Paper Series 0805, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised May 2008.
- Csóka Péter & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Kóczy László Á., 2007. "Balancedness Conditions for Exact Games," Research Memorandum 039, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Csóka, P. & Herings, P.J.J. & Kóczy, L.Á., 2007. "Balancedness conditions for exact games," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001. "Operations research games: A survey," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 755a430b-592f-400b-ba18-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Shellshear, Evan, 2011. "On core stability and extendability," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 387, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Wooders, Myrna, 2008. "Market games and clubs," MPRA Paper 33968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2010.
- Myrna Wooders, 2009. "Market Games and Clubs," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0919, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Csóka Péter & Pintér Miklós, 2016. "On the Impossibility of Fair Risk Allocation," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 143-158, January.
- Csóka, Péter & Pintér, Miklós, 2010. "On the impossibility of fair risk allocation," MPRA Paper 26515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Csóka, Péter & Pintér, Miklós, 2014. "On the impossibility of fair risk allocation," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/12, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Peter Csoka & Miklos Pinter, 2011. "On the Impossibility of Fair Risk Allocation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1117, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ehud Lehrer, 2009. "A new integral for capacities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 157-176, April.
- Csóka, Péter & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Kóczy, László Á., 2009. "Stable allocations of risk," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 266-276, September.
- Peter Csoka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, & Laszlo A. Koczy, 2007. "Stable Allocations of Risk," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0704, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & László Á. Kóczy, 2007. "Stable Allocations of Risk," Working Paper Series 0802, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Apr 2008.
- Tamás Solymosi, 2008. "Bargaining sets and the core in partitioning games," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 16(4), pages 425-440, December.
- A.B. Gamble & A.I. Pazgal, 1995. "A Linear Programming Framework for Network Games," Discussion Papers 1119, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed