Values of games with probabilistic graphs
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 64-79, January.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1994. "Cooperation and communication restrictions : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 513999f5-0c87-4204-a1ff-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kurz, Mordecai, 1983. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1047-64, July.
- Vazquez-Brage, Margarita & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Carreras, Francesc, 1996. "The Owen Value Applied to Games with Graph-Restricted Communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 42-53, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:37:y:1999:i:1:p:79-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.