Egalitarian Rules In Claims Problems With Indivisible Goods
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergantinos, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan J., 2006. "Additive rules in discrete allocation problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 971-978, August.
- Carmen Herrero & Ricardo Martínez, 2011.
"Allocation problems with indivisibilities when preferences are single-peaked,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 453-467, December.
- Carmen Herrero & Ricardo Martinez, 2006. "Allocation problems with indivisibilities when preferences are single-peaked," Working Papers 06.29, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco & Ricardo Martínez, 2006. "Allocation Problems With Indivisibilities When Preferences Are Single-Peaked," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vito Fragnelli & Gianfranco Gambarelli, 2014. "Further open problems in cooperative games," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 4, pages 51-62.
- repec:spr:topjnl:v:25:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11750-016-0426-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vito Fragnelli & Stefano Gagliardo & Fabio Gastaldi, 2016. "Bankruptcy problems with non-integer claims: definition and characterizations of the ICEA Solution," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 88-130, April.
- Vito Fragnelli & Stefano Gagliardo & Fabio Gastaldi, 2014. "Integer solutions to bankruptcy problems with non-integer claims," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 892-933, October.
More about this item
Keywordsindivisible goods; claims problems; equal awards solution; equal losses solution.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:2004-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .