Mobility allowance shuttle transit (MAST) services: MIP formulation and strengthening with logic constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dumas, Yvan & Desrosiers, Jacques & Soumis, Francois, 1991. "The pickup and delivery problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 7-22, September.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1984. "Checkpoint dial-a-ride systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 315-327.
- Guignard, Monique & Ryu, Choonho & Spielberg, Kurt, 1998. "Model tightening for integrated timber harvest and transportation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 448-460, December.
- Kalantari, Bahman & Hill, Arthur V. & Arora, Sant R., 1985. "An algorithm for the traveling salesman problem with pickup and delivery customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 377-386, December.
- Aldaihani, Majid M. & Quadrifoglio, Luca & Dessouky, Maged M. & Hall, Randolph, 2004. "Network design for a grid hybrid transit service," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 511-530, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:38-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fouilhoux, P. & Ibarra-Rojas, O.J. & Kedad-Sidhoum, S. & Rios-Solis, Y.A., 2016. "Valid inequalities for the synchronization bus timetabling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 442-450.
- Sayarshad, Hamid R. & Chow, Joseph Y.J., 2015. "A scalable non-myopic dynamic dial-a-ride and pricing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 539-554.
- repec:eee:transb:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:218-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruni, M.E. & Guerriero, F. & Beraldi, P., 2014. "Designing robust routes for demand-responsive transport systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-16.
- Qiu, Feng & Shen, Jinxing & Zhang, Xuechi & An, Chengchuan, 2015. "Demi-flexible operating policies to promote the performance of public transit in low-demand areas," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 215-230.
- Dikas, G. & Minis, I., 2014. "Scheduled paratransit transport systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 18-34.
- Quadrifoglio, Luca & Li, Xiugang, 2009. "A methodology to derive the critical demand density for designing and operating feeder transit services," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 922-935, December.
- Agatz, Niels & Erera, Alan & Savelsbergh, Martin & Wang, Xing, 2012. "Optimization for dynamic ride-sharing: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 295-303.
- Li, Baoxiang & Krushinsky, Dmitry & Reijers, Hajo A. & Van Woensel, Tom, 2014. "The Share-a-Ride Problem: People and parcels sharing taxis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 31-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:185:y:2008:i:2:p:481-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.