Robust surgery loading
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartmann, Sonke & Kolisch, Rainer, 2000. "Experimental evaluation of state-of-the-art heuristics for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 394-407, December.
- Hartmann, Sönke & Kolisch, R., 2000. "Experimental evaluation of state-of-the-art heuristics for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 11180, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Belien, Jeroen & Demeulemeester, Erik, 2007. "Building cyclic master surgery schedules with leveled resulting bed occupancy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1185-1204, January.
- Dale F. Cooper, 1976. "Heuristics for Scheduling Resource-Constrained Projects: An Experimental Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(11), pages 1186-1194, July.
- Andreas Drexl, 1991. "Scheduling of Project Networks by Job Assignment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(12), pages 1590-1602, December.
- Guinet, Alain & Chaabane, Sondes, 2003. "Operating theatre planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 69-81, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:185:y:2008:i:3:p:1038-1050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .