Ant colony optimization for solving an industrial layout problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Solimanpur, M. & Vrat, P. & Shankar, R., 2004. "Ant colony optimization algorithm to the inter-cell layout problem in cellular manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(3), pages 592-606, September.
- Patrick Mills & Edward Tsang & John Ford, 2003. "Applying an Extended Guided Local Search to the Quadratic Assignment Problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 121-135, February.
- Martens, J., 2004. "Two genetic algorithms to solve a layout problem in the fashion industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 304-322, April.
- Voudouris, Christos & Tsang, Edward, 1999. "Guided local search and its application to the traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 469-499, March.
- Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Chiang, Chi, 1998. "Intelligent local search strategies for solving facility layout problems with the quadratic assignment problem formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 457-488, April.
- Kusiak, Andrew & Heragu, Sunderesh S., 1987. "The facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 229-251, June.
- Burkard, R. E. & Karisch, S. & Rendl, F., 1991. "QAPLIB-A quadratic assignment problem library," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 115-119, November.
- Kar Yan Tam, 1992. "Genetic algorithms, function optimization, and facility layout design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 322-346, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1113-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Komarudin & Wong, Kuan Yew, 2010. "Applying Ant System for solving Unequal Area Facility Layout Problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 730-746, May.
- Huang, Rong-Hwa & Yang, Chang-Lin & Cheng, Wei-Che, 2013. "Flexible job shop scheduling with due window—a two-pheromone ant colony approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 685-697.
- I. Jerin Leno & S. Saravana Sankar & S. G. Ponnambalam, 0. "MIP model and elitist strategy hybrid GA–SA algorithm for layout design," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:183:y:2007:i:2:p:633-642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.