Dynamics of supply chain networks with corporate social responsibility through integrated environmental decision-making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keeney,Ralph L. & Raiffa,Howard, 1993. "Decisions with Multiple Objectives," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438834, April.
- de Buck, A. J. & Hendrix, E. M. T. & Schoorlemmer, H. B., 1999. "Analysing production and environmental risks in arable farming systems: A mathematical approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 416-426, December.
- Sandra Rothenberg, 2003. "Knowledge Content and Worker Participation in Environmental Management at NUMMI," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7), pages 1783-1802, November.
- K E Hill, 1997. "Supply-chain dynamics, environmental issues, and manufacturing firms," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(7), pages 1257-1274, July.
- Nagurney, Anna & Matsypura, Dmytro, 2005. "Global supply chain network dynamics with multicriteria decision-making under risk and uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 585-612, November.
- Franklin M. Fisher, 1961. "The Stability of the Cournot Oligopoly Solution: The Effects of Speeds of Adjustment and Increasing Marginal Costs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 125-135.
- K E Hill, 1997. "Supply-Chain Dynamics, Environmental Issues, and Manufacturing Firms," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(7), pages 1257-1274, July.
- Zeyuan Qiu & Tony Prato & Francis McCamley, 2001. "Evaluating Environmental Risks Using Safety-First Constraints," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 402-413.
- Bonifant, Benjamin C. & Arnold, Matthew B. & Long, Frederick J., 1995. "Gaining competitive advantage through environmental investments," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 37-47.
- Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & van Beek, Paul & Hordijk, Leen & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1995. "Interactions between operational research and environmental management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 229-243, September.
- Kolk, Ans & van Tulder, Rob, 2002. "The Effectiveness of Self-regulation:: Corporate Codes of Conduct and Child Labour," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 260-271, June.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:184:y:2008:i:3:p:1005-1031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.