Incentive equilibrium in an overlapping-generations environmental game
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tetsuo Ono, 2003. "Environmental Tax Policy and Long-Run Economic Growth," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 203-217.
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & Heijdra, Ben J., 1998. "Environmental tax policy and intergenerational distribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yasuo Maeda, 2001. "Is Aging Harmful to the Environment?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(2), pages 113-127, October.
- Williams, Roberton III, 2002.
"Environmental Tax Interactions when Pollution Affects Health or Productivity,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 261-270, September.
- Roberton C. Williams, 2000. "Environmental Tax Interactions When Pollution Affects Health or Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howarth, Richard B, 1998. " An Overlapping Generations Model of Climate-Economy Interactions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(3), pages 575-591, September.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schimmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1995. "Short-lived agents and the long-lived environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 127-141, September.
- Jouvet, Pierre-Andre & Michel, Philippe & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2000.
" Intergenerational Altruism and the Environment,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(1), pages 135-150, March.
- Jouvet, P.-A. & Michel, P. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "Intergenerational Altruism and the Environment," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a03, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- JOUVET, Pierre-André & MICHEL, Philippe & VIDAL, Jean-Pierre, 1997. "Intergenerational altruism and the environment," CORE Discussion Papers 1997041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lines, Marji, 2005. "Intertemporal equilibrium dynamics with a pollution externality," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 349-364, March.
- Marini Giancarlo & Scaramozzino Pasquale, 1995. "Overlapping Generations and Environmental Control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 64-77, July.
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & Heijdra, Ben J., 1999.
"Environmental abatement and intergenerational distribution,"
99C63, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- A. Bovenberg & Ben Heijdra, 2002. "Environmental Abatement and Intergenerational Distribution," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(1), pages 45-84, September.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Ben J. Heijdra, "undated". "Environmental Abatement and Intergenerational Redistribution," EPRU Working Paper Series 00-08, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & Heijdra, Ben J., 1999. "Environmental abatement and intergenerational distribution," CCSO Working Papers 199907, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Heijdra, B.J., 1998. "Environmental Abatement and Intergenerational Distribution," Discussion Paper 1998-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1985.
"On Endogenous Competitive Business Cycles,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 995-1045, September.
- Alain Haurie, 2005. "A Multigenerational Game Model to Analyze Sustainable Development," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 369-386, July.
- Ono, Tetsuo, 1996. "Optimal tax schemes and the environmental externality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 283-289, December.
- Kavuncu, Y. Okan & Knabb, Shawn D., 2005. "Stabilizing greenhouse gas emissions: Assessing the intergenerational costs and benefits of the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 369-386, May.
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
- Ehtamo, Harri & Hamalainen, Raimo P., 1993. "A cooperative incentive equilibrium for a resource management problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 659-678, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:185:y:2008:i:2:p:687-699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.