Environmental Tax Policy and Long-Run Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karine Constant & Marion Davin, 2014.
"Environmental Policy and Growth in a Model with Endogenous Environmental Awareness,"
AMSE Working Papers
1405, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Mar 2014.
- Karine Constant & Marion Davin, 2014. "Environmental Policy and Growth in a Model with Endogenous Environmental Awareness," Working Papers halshs-00964540, HAL.
- Pautrel, Xavier, 2009. "Pollution and life expectancy: How environmental policy can promote growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1040-1051, February.
- Breton, Michele & Sokri, Abderrahmane & Zaccour, Georges, 2008. "Incentive equilibrium in an overlapping-generations environmental game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 687-699, March.
- Evelyn Nwamaka Osaretin Ogbeide & David Onyinyechi Agu, 2015. "Poverty and Income Inequality in Nigeria: Any Causality?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(3), pages 439-452, March.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-chong & Liao, Chih-hsing, 2016. "A Note On Environment-Dependent Time Preferences," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1652-1667, September.
- Nakada, Minoru, 2005. "Deregulation in an energy market and its impact on R&D for low-carbon energy technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 306-320, November.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2013. "Dynamic Interactions among Growth, Environmental Change, Habit Formation, and Preference Change," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 3-25, December.
- Raffin, Natacha & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2014.
"Longevity, pollution and growth,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 22-33.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, pollution and growth," Working Papers 1210, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, pollution and growth," AMSE Working Papers 1230, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, pollution and growth," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-47, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, Pollution and Growth," Working Papers halshs-00793513, HAL.
- Carlotta Balestra & Davide Dottori, 2012. "Aging society, health and the environment," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 1045-1076, July.
- Schumacher, Ingmar & Zou, Benteng, 2008. "Pollution perception: A challenge for intergenerational equity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 296-309, May.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "Oscillations in a Growth Model with Capital, Technology and Environment with Exogenous Shocks," Academicus International Scientific Journal, Entrepreneurship Training Center Albania, issue 12, pages 73-93, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:54:y:2003:i:2:p:203-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.