A two warehouse inventory model for a deteriorating item with partially/fully backlogged shortage and fuzzy lead time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ishibuchi, Hisao & Tanaka, Hideo, 1990. "Multiobjective programming in optimization of the interval objective function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 219-225, September.
- Chang, San-Chyi & Yao, Jing-Shing & Lee, Huey-Ming, 1998. "Economic reorder point for fuzzy backorder quantity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 183-202, August.
- Lee, Huey-Ming & Yao, Jing-Shing, 1998. "Economic production quantity for fuzzy demand quantity, and fuzzy production quantity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 203-211, August.
- Dey, Jayanta Kumar & Kar, Samarjit & Maiti, Manoranjan, 2005. "An interactive method for inventory control with fuzzy lead-time and dynamic demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 381-397, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:256:y:2015:i:c:p:831-850 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Yong & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, K.K., 2010. "An optimal production-inventory model for deteriorating items with multiple-market demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(3), pages 593-600, June.
- Wutthisirisart, Phichet & Sir, Mustafa Y. & Noble, James S., 2015. "The two-warehouse material location selection problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PC), pages 780-789.
- Bakker, Monique & Riezebos, Jan & Teunter, Ruud H., 2012. "Review of inventory systems with deterioration since 2001," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(2), pages 275-284.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:274:y:2016:i:c:p:430-458 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panda, S. & Saha, S. & Goyal, S.K., 2013. "Dilemma of rented warehouse and shelf for inventory systems with displayed stock level dependent demand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 452-462.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:248:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2162-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiwari, Sunil & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Khanna, Aditi & Jaggi, Chandra K., 2016. "Impact of trade credit and inflation on retailer's ordering policies for non-instantaneous deteriorating items in a two-warehouse environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 154-169.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:189:y:2008:i:1:p:59-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .