A problem-structuring method for complex societal decisions: Its philosophical and psychological dimensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 2000. "How Far Will International Economic Integration Go?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 177-186, Winter.
- Anonymous, 1976. "Introduction [The 1977 Bank Act]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(3), pages 368-369, Summer.
- Anonymous, 1976. "Introduction [Health]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(2), pages 141-143, Spring.
- Eden, Colin & Ackermann, Fran, 2004. "Cognitive mapping expert views for policy analysis in the public sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 615-630, February.
- Anonymous, 1998. "For the record: September - December 1998," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 61, December.
- Slovic, Paul, 1972. "Psychological Study of Human Judgment: Implications for Investment Decision-Making," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(4), pages 779-799, September.
- Gerald Midgley & Martin Reynolds, 2004. "Systems|operational research and sustainable development: towards a new agenda," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 56-64.
- Murray-Prior, Roy, 1998. "Modelling farmer behaviour: a personal construct theory interpretation of hierarchical decision models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 541-556, August.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.067660_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1986. "Rational Choice and the Framing of Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 251-278, October.
- Anonymous, 1976. "Introduction [Santé]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(2), pages 144-146, Spring.
- White, L. & Taket, A., 1996. "The end of theory?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 47-56, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mingers, John, 2015. "Helping business schools engage with real problems: The contribution of critical realism and systems thinking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 316-331.
- Sinclair, Philip, 2011. ""Describing the elephant": A framework for supporting sustainable development processes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2990-2998, August.
- P. Leviäkangas & S. Michaelides, 2014. "Transport system management under extreme weather risks: views to project appraisal, asset value protection and risk-aware system management," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 72(1), pages 263-286, May.
More about this item
KeywordsProblem-structuring Complex societal problems Sustainable development Psychology Practical philosophy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:3:p:693-708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.