An integrated approach to the one-dimensional cutting stock problem in coronary stent manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Umetani, Shunji & Yagiura, Mutsunori & Ibaraki, Toshihide, 2003. "One-dimensional cutting stock problem to minimize the number of different patterns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 388-402, April.
- Holthaus, Oliver, 2002. "Decomposition approaches for solving the integer one-dimensional cutting stock problem with different types of standard lengths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 295-312, September.
- Trkman, Peter & Gradisar, Miro, 2007. "One-dimensional cutting stock optimization in consecutive time periods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 291-301, June.
- Belov, G. & Scheithauer, G., 2002. "A cutting plane algorithm for the one-dimensional cutting stock problem with multiple stock lengths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 274-294, September.
- L. V. Kantorovich, 1960. "Mathematical Methods of Organizing and Planning Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 366-422, July.
- Haessler, Robert W. & Sweeney, Paul E., 1991. "Cutting stock problems and solution procedures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 141-150, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in health services Production One-dimensional cutting stock problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:196:y:2009:i:2:p:737-743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.