On optimal batch sizing in a multi-stage production system with rework consideration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Jamal, A.M.M. & Mondal, Sanjay, 2008. "Optimal batch sizing in a multi-stage production system with rework consideration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 915-929, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Widyadana, Gede Agus & Wee, Hui Ming, 2012. "An economic production quantity model for deteriorating items with multiple production setups and rework," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 62-67.
- Sarkar, Biswajit & Saren, Sharmila & Wee, Hui-Ming, 2013. "An inventory model with variable demand, component cost and selling price for deteriorating items," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 306-310.
- Xia, Tangbin & Jin, Xiaoning & Xi, Lifeng & Ni, Jun, 2015. "Production-driven opportunistic maintenance for batch production based on MAM–APB scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 781-790.
- Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Mohammadi, Babak, 2014. "A deterministic multi product single machine EPQ model with backordering, scraped products, rework and interruption in manufacturing process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 9-27.
- Sana, Shib Sankar, 2012. "A collaborating inventory model in a supply chain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2016-2023.
More about this item
KeywordsRework process Defective products EPQ inventory models Multi-stage production system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:196:y:2009:i:3:p:1238-1244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.