Axiomatizations of the Shapley value for games on augmenting systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles, Robert P & Owen, Guillermo & van den Brink, Rene, 1992.
"Games with Permission Structures: The Conjunctive Approach,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(3), pages 277-293.
- Gilles, R.P. & Owen, G. & van den Brink, J.R., 1991. "Games with permission structures : The conjunctive approach," Research Memorandum FEW 473, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gilles, R.P. & Owen, G. & van den Brink, J.R., 1991. "Games with permission structures : The conjunctive approach," Discussion Paper 1991-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hamiache, Gerard, 1999. "A Value with Incomplete Communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Owen, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "On the position value for communication situations," Other publications TiSEM 5a8473e4-1df7-42df-ad53-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Faigle, U & Kern, W, 1992. "The Shapley Value for Cooperative Games under Precedence Constraints," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(3), pages 249-266.
- Bilbao, J. M., 1998. "Axioms for the Shapley value on convex geometries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 368-376, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- René van den Brink, 2017. "Games with a Permission Structure: a survey on generalizations and applications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-016/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:spr:topjnl:v:25:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11750-017-0440-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Selçuk, Özer & Suzuki, Takamasa & Talman, Dolf, 2013. "Equivalence and axiomatization of solutions for cooperative games with circular communication structure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 428-431.
- Encarnacion Algaba & René van den Brink & Chris Dietz, 2015. "Power Measures and Solutions for Games under Precedence Constraints," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-007/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:172:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-016-1057-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Brink, René & González-Arangüena, Enrique & Manuel, Conrado & del Pozo, Mónica, 2014.
"Order monotonic solutions for generalized characteristic functions,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 786-796.
- René van den Brink & Enrique González-Aranguena & Conrado Manuel & Mónica del Pozo, 2013. "Order Monotonic Solutions for Generalized Characteristic Functions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-093/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00445171 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00803233 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAugmenting system Shapley value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:196:y:2009:i:3:p:1008-1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.