Interaction indices for games on combinatorial structures with forbidden coalitions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles, Robert P & Owen, Guillermo & van den Brink, Rene, 1992.
"Games with Permission Structures: The Conjunctive Approach,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(3), pages 277-293.
- Gilles, R.P. & Owen, G. & van den Brink, J.R., 1991. "Games with permission structures : The conjunctive approach," Research Memorandum FEW 473, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gilles, R.P. & Owen, G. & van den Brink, J.R., 1991. "Games with permission structures : The conjunctive approach," Discussion Paper 1991-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fujimoto, Katsushige & Kojadinovic, Ivan & Marichal, Jean-Luc, 2006. "Axiomatic characterizations of probabilistic and cardinal-probabilistic interaction indices," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 72-99, April.
- Ambec, Stefan & Sprumont, Yves, 2002.
"Sharing a River,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 453-462, December.
- Ambec, S. & Sprumont, Y., 2000. "Sharing a River," Papers 00-06, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- AMBEC, Steve & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2000. "Sharing a River," Cahiers de recherche 2000-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ambec, S. & Sprumont, Y., 2000. "Sharing a River," Cahiers de recherche 2000-08, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ambec, Stefan & Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "Sharing a River," Cahiers de recherche 0006, GREEN.
- Young, H Peyton, 1985. "Producer Incentives in Cost Allocation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 757-765, July.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Owen, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "On the position value for communication situations," Other publications TiSEM 5a8473e4-1df7-42df-ad53-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 64-79, January.
- Marc Roubens & Michel Grabisch, 1999.
"An axiomatic approach to the concept of interaction among players in cooperative games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(4), pages 547-565.
- Grabisch, M. & Roubens, M., 1998. "An Axiomatic Approach to the Concept of Interaction Among Players in Cooperative Games," Liege - Groupe d'Etude des Mathematiques du Management et de l'Economie 9818, UNIVERSITE DE LIEGE, Faculte d'economie, de gestion et de sciences sociales, Groupe d'Etude des Mathematiques du Management et de l'Economie.
- Faigle, U & Kern, W, 1992. "The Shapley Value for Cooperative Games under Precedence Constraints," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(3), pages 249-266.
- Bilbao, J. M., 1998. "Axioms for the Shapley value on convex geometries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 368-376, October.
- Grabisch, Michel, 1996. "The application of fuzzy integrals in multicriteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 445-456, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory Cooperative games Interaction index Combinatorial structure Shapley value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:214:y:2011:i:1:p:99-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.