An intelligent-agent-based fuzzy group decision making model for financial multicriteria decision support: The case of credit scoring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malhotra, Rashmi & Malhotra, D. K., 2002. "Differentiating between good credits and bad credits using neuro-fuzzy systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 190-211, January.
- Piramuthu, Selwyn, 1999. "Financial credit-risk evaluation with neural and neurofuzzy systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 310-321, January.
- Wiginton, John C., 1980. "A Note on the Comparison of Logit and Discriminant Models of Consumer Credit Behavior," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 757-770, September.
- Varetto, Franco, 1998. "Genetic algorithms applications in the analysis of insolvency risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(10-11), pages 1421-1439, October.
- Martens, David & Baesens, Bart & Van Gestel, Tony & Vanthienen, Jan, 2007. "Comprehensible credit scoring models using rule extraction from support vector machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1466-1476, December.
- Malhotra, Rashmi & Malhotra, D. K., 2003. "Evaluating consumer loans using neural networks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 83-96, April.
- Gerardine DeSanctis & R. Brent Gallupe, 1987. "A Foundation for the Study of Group Decision Support Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 589-609, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Willer Prado & Valderí Castro Alcântara & Francisval Melo Carvalho & Kelly Carvalho Vieira & Luiz Kennedy Cruz Machado & Dany Flávio Tonelli, 2016. "Multivariate analysis of credit risk and bankruptcy research data: a bibliometric study involving different knowledge fields (1968–2014)," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 1007-1029, March.
- Constantin Zopounidis & Michael Doumpos, 2013. "Multicriteria decision systems for financial problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(2), pages 241-261, July.
- Sirbiladze, Gia & Khutsishvili, Irina & Ghvaberidze, Bezhan, 2014. "Multistage decision-making fuzzy methodology for optimal investments based on experts’ evaluations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(1), pages 169-177.
- Lessmann, Stefan & Baesens, Bart & Seow, Hsin-Vonn & Thomas, Lyn C., 2015. "Benchmarking state-of-the-art classification algorithms for credit scoring: An update of research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 124-136.
- Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Chang, Wei-Chen & Li, Wei-Hao & Lin, Zu-Liang, 2013. "Aggregation of utility-based individual preferences for group decision-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 462-469.
- Jan Becker & Martin Spann & Timo Schulze, 2015. "Implications of minimum contract durations on customer retention," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 579-592, December.
- Dragos Palaghita & Bogdan Vintila, 2010. "The Role of Intelligent Agents in the Knowledge Based Economy," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(2), pages 94-105, June.
- Przybyła-Kasperek, Małgorzata & Wakulicz-Deja, Alicja, 2016. "The strength of coalition in a dispersed decision support system with negotiations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 947-968.
More about this item
KeywordsMulticriteria decision analysis Fuzzy group decision making Intelligent agent Credit scoring Artificial intelligence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:195:y:2009:i:3:p:942-959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .