An entropy-based measurement of working time flexibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Small, Kenneth A, 1987. "A Discrete Choice Model for Ordered Alternatives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 409-424, March.
- Beach, R. & Muhlemann, A. P. & Price, D. H. R. & Paterson, A. & Sharp, J. A., 2000. "A review of manufacturing flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 41-57, April.
- Wahab, M.I.M. & Wu, Desheng & Lee, Chi-Guhn, 2008. "A generic approach to measuring the machine flexibility of manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 137-149, April.
- Piplani, Rajesh & Wetjens, Dennis, 2007. "Evaluation of entropy-based dispatching in flexible manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 317-331, January.
- Pereira, Javier & Paulre, Bernard, 2001. "Flexibility in manufacturing systems: A relational and a dynamic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 70-82, April.
- William C. Jordan & Stephen C. Graves, 1995. "Principles on the Benefits of Manufacturing Process Flexibility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(4), pages 577-594, April.
- Chang, An-Yuan, 2007. "On the measurement of routing flexibility: A multiple attribute approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1-2), pages 122-136, September.
- Shuiabi, Eyas & Thomson, Vince & Bhuiyan, Nadia, 2005. "Entropy as a measure of operational flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 696-707, September.
- Parker, Rodney P. & Wirth, Andrew, 1999. "Manufacturing flexibility: Measures and relationships," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 429-449, November.
- Gong, Zhejun, 2008. "An economic evaluation model of supply chain flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 745-758, January.
- Earl F. Lundgren & V. Schneider, 1971. "A Marginal Cost Model for the Hiring-Overtime Decision," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(6), pages 399-405, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tao Wang & Jian-sheng Chen & Ting Wang & Shuang Wang, 2015. "Entropy weight-set pair analysis based on tracer techniques for dam leakage investigation," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 76(2), pages 747-767, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFlexibility measure Hiring and firing Shannon's entropy Working time Working time accounts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:200:y:2010:i:1:p:253-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.