A lower bound for weighted completion time variance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- R. Nessah & C. Chu, 2010. "A lower bound for weighted completion time variance," Post-Print hal-00572982, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, X., 1996. "V-shape property for job sequences that minimize the expected completion time variance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 118-123, May.
- Mittenthal, John & Raghavachari, M. & Rana, Arif I., 1995. "V- and GG-shaped properties for optimal single machine schedules for a class of non-separable penalty functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 262-269, October.
- Cai, X., 1995. "Minimization of agreeably weighted variance in single machine systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 576-592, September.
- Uttarayan Bagchi & Robert S. Sullivan & Yih-Long Chang, 1987. "Minimizing Mean Squared Deviation of Completion Times About a Common Due Date," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(7), pages 894-906, July.
- Alan G. Merten & Mervin E. Muller, 1972. "Variance Minimization in Single Machine Sequencing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(9), pages 518-528, May.
- A. Federgruen & G. Mosheiov, 1996. "Heuristics for Multimachine Scheduling Problems with Earliness and Tardiness Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(11), pages 1544-1555, November.
- De, Prabuddha & Ghosh, Jay B. & Wells, Charles E., 1996. "Scheduling to minimize the coefficient of variation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 249-253, July.
- Cheng, Jinliang & Kubiak, Wieslaw, 2005. "A half-product based approximation scheme for agreeably weighted completion time variance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 45-54, April.
- Samuel Eilon & I. G. Chowdhury, 1977. "Minimising Waiting Time Variance in the Single Machine Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(6), pages 567-575, February.
- Kubiak, Wieslaw & Cheng, Jinliang & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2002. "Fast fully polynomial approximation schemes for minimizing completion time variance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 303-309, March.
- Manna, D. K. & Prasad, V. Rajendra, 1999. "Bounds for the position of the smallest job in completion time variance minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 411-419, April.
- Linus Schrage, 1975. "Minimizing the Time-in-System Variance for a Finite Jobset," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(5), pages 540-543, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:2:p:515-529 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling Single machine Weighted completion time variance Lower bound Heuristic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:207:y:2010:i:3:p:1221-1226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.