Scheduling about a common due date with kob-dependent asymmetric earliness and tardiness penalties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, X., 1995. "Minimization of agreeably weighted variance in single machine systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 576-592, September.
- Hoogeveen, J. A. & van de Velde, S. L., 1991. "Scheduling around a small common due date," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 237-242, November.
- Kahlbacher, Helmut G., 1993. "Scheduling with monotonous earliness and tardiness penalties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 258-277, January.
- Samuel Eilon & I. G. Chowdhury, 1977. "Minimising Waiting Time Variance in the Single Machine Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(6), pages 567-575, February.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Gupta, M. C., 1989. "Survey of scheduling research involving due date determination decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 156-166, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon, Valery & Proth, Jean-Marie & Chu, Chengbin, 2002. "A survey of the state-of-the-art of common due date assignment and scheduling research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 1-25, May.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:1:p:243-254 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:98:y:1997:i:1:p:154-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.