Minimization of agreeably weighted variance in single machine systems
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan G. Merten & Mervin E. Muller, 1972. "Variance Minimization in Single Machine Sequencing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(9), pages 518-528, May.
- Linus Schrage, 1975. "Minimizing the Time-in-System Variance for a Finite Jobset," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(5), pages 540-543, January.
- John J. Kanet, 1981. "Minimizing Variation of Flow Time in Single Machine Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(12), pages 1453-1459, December.
- Gupta, Mahesh C. & Gupta, Yash P. & Kumar, Anup, 1993. "Minimizing flow time variance in a single machine system using genetic algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 289-303, November.
- E. L. Lawler & J. M. Moore, 1969. "A Functional Equation and its Application to Resource Allocation and Sequencing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 77-84, September.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Gupta, M. C., 1989. "Survey of scheduling research involving due date determination decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 156-166, January.
- Samuel Eilon & I. G. Chowdhury, 1977. "Minimising Waiting Time Variance in the Single Machine Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(6), pages 567-575, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:3:p:576-592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.