Minimization of agreeably weighted variance in single machine systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan G. Merten & Mervin E. Muller, 1972. "Variance Minimization in Single Machine Sequencing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(9), pages 518-528, May.
- E. L. Lawler & J. M. Moore, 1969. "A Functional Equation and its Application to Resource Allocation and Sequencing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 77-84, September.
- Gupta, Mahesh C. & Gupta, Yash P. & Kumar, Anup, 1993. "Minimizing flow time variance in a single machine system using genetic algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 289-303, November.
- Samuel Eilon & I. G. Chowdhury, 1977. "Minimising Waiting Time Variance in the Single Machine Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(6), pages 567-575, February.
- John J. Kanet, 1981. "Minimizing Variation of Flow Time in Single Machine Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(12), pages 1453-1459, December.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Gupta, M. C., 1989. "Survey of scheduling research involving due date determination decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 156-166, January.
- Linus Schrage, 1975. "Minimizing the Time-in-System Variance for a Finite Jobset," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(5), pages 540-543, January.