An ellipsoidal frontier model: Allocating input via parametric DEA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe, 1999. "Characterizing an equitable allocation of shared costs: A DEA approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 652-661, December.
- Beasley, J. E., 2003. "Allocating fixed costs and resources via data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 198-216, May.
- Sebastián Lozano & Gabriel Villa, 2004. "Centralized Resource Allocation Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 143-161, July.
- Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao & Bi, Gong-bing, 2010. "DEA-based production planning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 105-112, February.
- W. Cooper & L. Seiford & K. Tone & J. Zhu, 2007. "Some models and measures for evaluating performances with DEA: past accomplishments and future prospects," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 151-163, December.
- Lins, Marcos P. Estellita & Gomes, Eliane G. & Soares de Mello, Joao Carlos C. B. & Soares de Mello, Adelino Jose R., 2003. "Olympic ranking based on a zero sum gains DEA model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 312-322, July.
- Asmild, Mette & Paradi, Joseph C. & Pastor, Jesus T., 2009. "Centralized resource allocation BCC models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 40-49, February.
- Lozano, S. & Villa, G. & Adenso-Díaz, B., 2004. "Centralised target setting for regional recycling operations using DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 101-110, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruiyue Lin & Zhiping Chen & Zongxin Li, 2016. "An equitable DEA-based approach for assigning fixed resources along with targets," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(11), pages 1373-1381, November.
- Yang, Min & Li, Yong Jun & Liang, Liang, 2015. "A generalized equilibrium efficient frontier data envelopment analysis approach for evaluating DMUs with fixed-sum outputs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 209-217.
- Silva, Rodrigo Cesar & Milioni, Armando Zeferino, 2012. "The Adjusted Spherical Frontier Model with weight restrictions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 729-735.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis Input distribution Concave frontier;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:209:y:2011:i:2:p:113-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.