Centralised target setting for regional recycling operations using DEA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beasley, J. E., 2003. "Allocating fixed costs and resources via data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 198-216, May.
- Antreas D. Athanassopoulos, 1998. "Decision Support for Target-Based Resource Allocation of Public Services in Multiunit and Multilevel Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 173-187, February.
- Fare, R. & Grabowski, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Kraft, S., 1997. "Efficiency of a fixed but allocatable input: A non-parametric approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 187-193, October.
- Thanassoulis, E. & Dyson, R. G., 1992. "Estimating preferred target input-output levels using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 80-97, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang, Lei, 2015. "Centralized resource allocation based on efficiency analysis for step-by-step improvement paths," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 24-28.
- Hien Thu Pham & Antonio Peyrache, 2015. "Industry Inefficiency Measures: A Unifying Approximation Proposition," CEPA Working Papers Series WP102015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Feng, Chenpeng & Chu, Feng & Ding, Jingjing & Bi, Gongbing & Liang, Liang, 2015. "Carbon Emissions Abatement (CEA) allocation and compensation schemes based on DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 78-89.
- Zuoren Sun & Rundong Luo & Dequn Zhou, 2015. "Optimal Path for Controlling Sectoral CO 2 Emissions Among China’s Regions: A Centralized DEA Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Ray, Subhash, 2016. "Cost efficiency in an Indian bank branch network: A centralized resource allocation model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 69-81.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:259:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2190-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barnum, Darold T. & Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Tandon, Sonali, 2011. "Improving the efficiency of metropolitan area transit by joint analysis of its multiple providers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1160-1176.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:10:d:10.1057_jors.2009.106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peyrache, Antonio, 2015. "Cost constrained industry inefficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 996-1002.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min, 2016. "Research fronts in data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 33-45.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:250:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2006-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Varmaz, Armin & Varwig, Andreas & Poddig, Thorsten, 2013. "Centralized resource planning and Yardstick competition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 112-118.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:28:d:61444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milioni, Armando Zeferino & de Avellar, José Virgílio Guedes & Gomes, Eliane Gonçalves & Soares de Mello, João Carlos Correia Baptista, 2011. "An ellipsoidal frontier model: Allocating input via parametric DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 113-121, March.
- Yu, Ming-Miin & Chern, Ching-Chin & Hsiao, Bo, 2013. "Human resource rightsizing using centralized data envelopment analysis: Evidence from Taiwan's Airports," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 119-130.
- Asmild, Mette & Paradi, Joseph C. & Pastor, Jesus T., 2009. "Centralized resource allocation BCC models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 40-49, February.
- Yu, Ming-Miin & Chen, Li-Hsueh, 2016. "Centralized resource allocation with emission resistance in a two-stage production system: Evidence from a Taiwan’s container shipping company," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 650-671.
- Shu-Man Chang & Jaw-Shen Wang & Ming-Miin Yu & Kuo-Chung Shang & Shih-Hao Lin & Bo Hsiao, 2015. "An application of centralized data envelopment analysis in resource allocation in container terminal operations," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 776-788, November.
- Lu, Ching-Cheng & Chiu, Yung-Ho & Shyu, Ming-Kuang & Lee, Jen-Hui, 2013. "Measuring CO2 emission efficiency in OECD countries: Application of the Hybrid Efficiency model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 130-135.
- Jie Wu & Jun-Fei Chu & Liang Liang, 2016. "Target setting and allocation of carbon emissions abatement based on DEA and closest target: an application to 20 APEC economies," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(1), pages 279-296, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRecycling operations Resource allocation Data envelopment analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:32:y:2004:i:2:p:101-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.