Characterizing an equitable allocation of shared costs: A DEA approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe & Seiford, Lawrence M., 1992. "Prioritization models for frontier decision making units in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 319-323, June.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Huang, Z. M. & Sun, D. B., 1990. "Polyhedral Cone-Ratio DEA Models with an illustrative application to large commercial banks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 73-91.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adel Hatami-Marbini & Zahra Ghelej Beigi & Hirofumi Fukuyama & Kobra Gholami, 2015. "Modeling Centralized Resources Allocation and Target Setting in Imprecise Data Envelopment Analysis," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(06), pages 1189-1213, November.
- Wang, Ke & Zhang, Xian & Wei, Yi-Ming & Yu, Shiwei, 2013.
"Regional allocation of CO2 emissions allowance over provinces in China by 2020,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 214-229.
- Ke Wang & Xian Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei & Shiwei Yu, 2011. "Regional allocation of CO2 emissions allowance over provinces in China by 2020," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 18, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9358-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:10:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0020-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:mathme:v:85:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00186-016-0563-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Du, Juan & Cook, Wade D. & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe, 2014. "Fixed cost and resource allocation based on DEA cross-efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 206-214.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:263:y:2015:i:c:p:280-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tind, Jørgen, 2009. "Cost allocation and convex data envelopment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(3), pages 939-947, May.
- Beasley, J. E., 2003. "Allocating fixed costs and resources via data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 198-216, May.
- Ruiyue Lin & Zhiping Chen & Zongxin Li, 2016. "An equitable DEA-based approach for assigning fixed resources along with targets," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(11), pages 1373-1381, November.
- Li, Yongjun & Yang, Min & Chen, Ya & Dai, Qianzhi & Liang, Liang, 2013. "Allocating a fixed cost based on data envelopment analysis and satisfaction degree," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 55-60.
- Silva, Rodrigo Cesar & Milioni, Armando Zeferino, 2012. "The Adjusted Spherical Frontier Model with weight restrictions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 729-735.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602260 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:961-973 is not listed on IDEAS
- HOSSEINZADEH LOTFI, Farhad & HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & AGRELL, Per & GHOLAMI, Kobra, 2013. "Centralized resource reduction and target setting under DEA control," CORE Discussion Papers 2013005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lozano, S., 2012. "Information sharing in DEA: A cooperative game theory approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 558-565.
- Milioni, Armando Zeferino & de Avellar, José Virgílio Guedes & Gomes, Eliane Gonçalves & Soares de Mello, João Carlos Correia Baptista, 2011. "An ellipsoidal frontier model: Allocating input via parametric DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 113-121, March.
- Pendharkar, Parag C., 2015. "Cost minimizing target setting heuristics for making inefficient decision-making units efficient," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1-12.
- Li, Yongjun & Yang, Feng & Liang, Liang & Hua, Zhongsheng, 2009. "Allocating the fixed cost as a complement of other cost inputs: A DEA approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 389-401, August.
- Jie Wu & Qingyuan Zhu & Wade D Cook & Joe Zhu, 2016. "Best cooperative partner selection and input resource reallocation using DEA," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(9), pages 1221-1237, September.
- Michael Hoeck, 2007. "Analyse der Konformitätskosten – dargestellt am Beispiel des Kundenservice eines Versandhandelsunternehmens," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 61-82, April.
- Ando, Kazutoshi & Minamide, Masato & Sekitani, Kazuyuki & Shi, Jianming, 2017. "Monotonicity of minimum distance inefficiency measures for Data Envelopment Analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 232-243.
- Jie Wu & Jun-Fei Chu & Liang Liang, 2016. "Target setting and allocation of carbon emissions abatement based on DEA and closest target: an application to 20 APEC economies," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(1), pages 279-296, November.
- Yu, Ming-Miin & Chen, Li-Hsueh & Hsiao, Bo, 2016. "A fixed cost allocation based on the two-stage network data envelopment approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1817-1822.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:119:y:1999:i:3:p:652-661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.