Optimal operating strategy for a long-haul liner service route
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Dong-Guen & Kim, Yeong-Dae, 2010. "A branch and bound algorithm for determining locations of long-term care facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 168-177, October.
- B. J. Powell & A .N. Perkins, 1997. "Fleet deployment optimization for liner shipping: an integer programming model," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 183-192, January.
- Borys Grochulski, 2011. "Optimal Contracts for Housing Services Purchases," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 67-93.
- Qiang Meng & Tingsong Wang, 2010. "A chance constrained programming model for short-term liner ship fleet planning problems," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 329-346, July.
- Gelareh, Shahin & Meng, Qiang, 2010. "A novel modeling approach for the fleet deployment problem within a short-term planning horizon," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 76-89, January.
- Bert Vernimmen & Wout Dullaert & Steve Engelen, 2007. "Schedule Unreliability in Liner Shipping: Origins and Consequences for the Hinterland Supply Chain," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 9(3), pages 193-213, September.
- Xiaofeng, Hu & Erfei, Wu & Jinsong, Bao & Ye, Jin, 2010. "A branch-and-bound algorithm to minimize the line length of a two-sided assembly line," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(3), pages 703-707, November.
- Besar, D. & Booth, P. & Chan, K. K. & Milne, A. K. L. & Pickles, J., 2011. "Systemic Risk in Financial Services," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 195-300, November.
- Ronen, David, 1993. "Ship scheduling: The last decade," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 325-333, December.
- H N Psaraftis, 2005. "EU Ports Policy: Where do we Go from Here?," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 7(1), pages 73-82, March.
- Notteboom, Theo E. & Vernimmen, Bert, 2009. "The effect of high fuel costs on liner service configuration in container shipping," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 325-337.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics Liner shipping Sailing speed Branch-and-bound;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:215:y:2011:i:1:p:105-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.