Inventory competition for newsvendors under the objective of profit satisficing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geng, Qin & Mallik, Suman, 2007. "Inventory competition and allocation in a multi-channel distribution system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 704-729, October.
- Serguei Netessine & Fuqiang Zhang, 2005. "Positive vs. Negative Externalities in Inventory Management: Implications for Supply Chain Design," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 58-73, January.
- Yunzeng Wang & Yigal Gerchak, 2001. "Supply Chain Coordination when Demand Is Shelf-Space Dependent," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 82-87, August.
- Wang, Qinan & Parlar, Mahmut, 1994. "A three-person game theory model arising in stochastic inventory control theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 83-97, July.
- Shi, Chunming Victor & Zhao, Xuan & Xia, Yu, 2010. "The setting of profit targets for target oriented divisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 86-92, October.
- He, Xiuli & Khouja, Moutaz, 2011. "Pareto analysis of supply chain contracts under satisficing objectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 53-66, October.
- Xuan Zhao & Derek R. Atkins, 2008. "Newsvendors Under Simultaneous Price and Inventory Competition," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 539-546, September.
- Shipley, David D, 1981. "Pricing Objectives in British Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 429-443, June.
- Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott, 2009. "The loss-averse newsvendor problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 93-105, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinto, Roberto, 2016. "Stock rationing under a profit satisficing objective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 55-68.
- Chernonog, Tatyana & Avinadav, Tal, 2014. "Profit criteria involving risk in price setting of virtual products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 351-360.
- Yang, Shilei & Shi, Chunming (Victor) & Zhang, Yibin & Zhu, Jing, 2014. "Price competition for retailers with profit and revenue targets," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 233-242.
- Avinadav, Tal & Chernonog, Tatyana & Perlman, Yael, 2014. "Analysis of protection and pricing strategies for digital products under uncertain demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 54-64.
- Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Kuik, Roelof & Staliński, Piotr, 2013. "A single-period inventory placement problem for a supply system with the satisficing objective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 520-529.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory competition Risk aversion Newsvendor Satisficing Game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:215:y:2011:i:2:p:367-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.