Multi-state throughput analysis of a two-stage manufacturing system with parallel unreliable machines and a finite buffer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tancrez, Jean-Sbastien & Semal, Pierre & Chevalier, Philippe, 2009.
"Histogram based bounds and approximations for production lines,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1133-1141, September.
- TRAZNCREZ, Jean-Sébastien & SEMAL, Pierre & CHEVALIER, Philippe, 2009. "Histogram based bounds and approximations for production lines," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2163, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tan, BarIs & Gershwin, Stanley B., 2009. "Analysis of a general Markovian two-stage continuous-flow production system with a finite buffer," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 327-339, August.
- Sorensen, Kenneth & Janssens, Gerrit K., 2004. "A Petri net model of a continuous flow transfer line with unreliable machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 248-262, January.
- Pradhan, Salil & Damodaran, Purushothaman, 2009. "Performance characterization of complex manufacturing systems with general distributions and job failures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 588-598, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Shih-Pin, 2016. "Time value of delays in unreliable production systems with mixed uncertainties of fuzziness and randomness," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 834-844.
- Zhu, Juanxiu & Hu, Lu & Jiang, Yangsheng & Khattak, Afaq, 2017. "Circulation network design for urban rail transit station using a PH(n)/PH(n)/C/C queuing network model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 1043-1068.
- Zhao, Yaping & Xu, Xiaoyun & Li, Haidong & Liu, Yanni, 2016. "Prioritized customer order scheduling to maximize throughput," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 345-356.
- Hu, Lu & Jiang, Yangsheng & Zhu, Juanxiu & Chen, Yanru, 2015. "A PH/PH(n)/C/C state-dependent queuing model for metro station corridor width design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 109-126.
- Wu, Kan, 2014. "Taxonomy of batch queueing models in manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 129-135.
More about this item
KeywordsManufacturing; Parallel machine; Markovian analysis; Matrix-Analytic method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:219:y:2012:i:2:p:296-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.