Efficient local search algorithms for known and new neighborhoods for the generalized traveling salesman problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Renaud, Jacques & Boctor, Fayez F., 1998. "An efficient composite heuristic for the symmetric generalized traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 571-584, August.
- Helsgaun, Keld, 2000. "An effective implementation of the Lin-Kernighan traveling salesman heuristic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 106-130, October.
- Snyder, Lawrence V. & Daskin, Mark S., 2006. "A random-key genetic algorithm for the generalized traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 38-53, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rostami, Borzou & Malucelli, Federico & Belotti, Pietro & Gualandi, Stefano, 2016. "Lower bounding procedure for the asymmetric quadratic traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 584-592.
- Michael Drexl, 2014. "A Generic Heuristic for Vehicle Routing Problems with Multiple Synchronization Constraints," Working Papers 1412, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 04 Nov 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsHeuristics; Local search; Neighborhood; Generalized traveling salesman problem; Combinatorial optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:219:y:2012:i:2:p:234-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .