Simulation-based transfer function modeling for transient analysis of general queueing systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael H. Rothkopf & Shmuel S. Oren, 1979. "A Closure Approximation for the Nonstationary M/M/s Queue," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 522-534, June.
- Lawrence M. Leemis, 1991. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Cumulative Intensity Function for a Nonhomogeneous Poisson Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 886-900, July.
- Zapfel, G. & Missbauer, H., 1993. "Production Planning and Control (PPC) systems including load-oriented order release -- Problems and research perspectives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 107-122, July.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Devanath Tirupati, 1988. "Multiproduct Queueing Networks with Deterministic Routing: Decomposition Approach and the Notion of Interference," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 75-100, January.
- Stephen G. Eick & William A. Massey & Ward Whitt, 1993. "Mt/G/\infty Queues with Sinusoidal Arrival Rates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(2), pages 241-252, February.
- Otis B. Jennings & Avishai Mandelbaum & William A. Massey & Ward Whitt, 1996. "Server Staffing to Meet Time-Varying Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(10), pages 1383-1394, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMetamodeling; Discrete event simulation; Transfer function modeling; Design of experiments; Queueing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:1:p:150-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.