Location of a semi-obnoxious facility with elliptic maximin and network minisum objectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Plastria, Frank & Carrizosa, Emilio, 1999. "Undesirable facility location with minimal covering objectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 158-180, November.
- Robert F. Love & James G. Morris, 1979. "Mathematical Models of Road Travel Distances," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(2), pages 130-139, February.
- Skriver, Anders J. V. & Andersen, Kim Allan, 2003. "The bicriterion semi-obnoxious location (BSL) problem solved by an [epsilon]-approximation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 517-528, May.
- Brimberg, Jack & Juel, Henrik, 1998. "A bicriteria model for locating a semi-desirable facility in the plane," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 144-151, April.
- Yapicioglu, Haluk & Smith, Alice E. & Dozier, Gerry, 2007. "Solving the semi-desirable facility location problem using bi-objective particle swarm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 733-749, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:38-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colmenar, J. Manuel & Greistorfer, Peter & Martí, Rafael & Duarte, Abraham, 2016. "Advanced Greedy Randomized Adaptive Search Procedure for the Obnoxious p-Median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(2), pages 432-442.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation; Semi-obnoxious facility; Transportation network; Efficient set; Voronoi diagram;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:2:p:452-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.