Mathematical Models of Road Travel Distances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dieperink, H. & Nijkamp, P., 1987. "A multiple criteria location model for innovative firms in a communication network," Serie Research Memoranda 0072, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Heydari, Ruhollah & Melachrinoudis, Emanuel, 2012. "Location of a semi-obnoxious facility with elliptic maximin and network minisum objectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 452-460.
- Maud M. Hensen & M. Robert de Vries & Frank Cörvers, 2009.
"The role of geographic mobility in reducing education-job mismatches in the Netherlands,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(3), pages 667-682, August.
- Hensen Maud M. & Vries M. Robert de & CÃ¶rvers Frank, 2009. "The role of geographic mobility in reducing education-job mismatches in the Netherlands," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Brimberg, Jack & Love, Robert F. & Walker, John H., 1995. "The effect of axis rotation on distance estimation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 357-364, January.
- Nan Dong & Xiaohuan Yang & Hongyan Cai & Liming Wang, 2015. "A Novel Method for Simulating Urban Population Potential Based on Urban Patches: A Case Study in Jiangsu Province, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-20, April.
- Ballou, Ronald H. & Rahardja, Handoko & Sakai, Noriaki, 2002. "Selected country circuity factors for road travel distance estimation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 843-848, November.
- Alpaydin, Ethem & Altinel, I. Kuban & Aras, Necati, 1996. "Parametric distance functions vs. nonparametric neural networks for estimating road travel distances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 230-243, September.
- Li, Xiaopeng & Ma, Jiaqi & Cui, Jianxun & Ghiasi, Amir & Zhou, Fang, 2016. "Design framework of large-scale one-way electric vehicle sharing systems: A continuum approximation model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 21-45.
- Dubois, Nicolas & Semet, Frederic, 1995. "Estimation and determination of shortest path length in a road network with obstacles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 105-116, May.
- Uster, Halit & Love, Robert F., 2001. "On the directional bias of the lbp-norm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 664-673, February.
- Levinson, David & El-Geneidy, Ahmed, 2009.
"The minimum circuity frontier and the journey to work,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 732-738, November.
- David Levinson & Ahmed El-Geneidy, 2007. "The Minimum Circuity Frontier and the Journey to Work," Working Papers 200905, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Lin, Yen-Hung & Batta, Rajan & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie, 2011. "A logistics model for emergency supply of critical items in the aftermath of a disaster," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 132-145, December.
- Masashi Miyagawa, 2014. "Optimal allocation of area in hierarchical road networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 617-630, September.
- AltInel, I. Kuban & Durmaz, Engin & Aras, Necati & ÖzkIsacIk, Kerem Can, 2009. "A location-allocation heuristic for the capacitated multi-facility Weber problem with probabilistic customer locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 790-799, November.
- Brimberg, Jack & Juel, Henrik, 1998. "A bicriteria model for locating a semi-desirable facility in the plane," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 144-151, April.
- repec:spr:topjnl:v:25:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11750-016-0424-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstransportation: road; statistics: estimation; planning: urban;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:25:y:1979:i:2:p:130-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .