Selected country circuity factors for road travel distance estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert F. Love & James G. Morris, 1979. "Mathematical Models of Road Travel Distances," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(2), pages 130-139, February.
- Love, Robert F. & Morris, James G., 1988. "On estimating road distances by mathematical functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 251-253, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & Hartwig Hochmair & David Levinson, 2012.
"Network structure and spatial separation,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(1), pages 137-154, January.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & David Levinson, 2012. "Network structure and the journey to work: An intra-metropolitan analysis," Working Papers 000103, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Giacomin & Luke James & David Levinson, 2012. "Trends in Metropolitan Network Circuity," Working Papers 000106, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Levinson, David & El-Geneidy, Ahmed, 2009.
"The minimum circuity frontier and the journey to work,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 732-738, November.
- David Levinson & Ahmed El-Geneidy, 2007. "The Minimum Circuity Frontier and the Journey to Work," Working Papers 200905, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2156-:d:119960 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caffrey, Kevin R. & Veal, Matthew W. & Chinn, Mari S., 2014. "The farm to biorefinery continuum: A techno-economic and LCA analysis of ethanol production from sweet sorghum juice," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 55-66.
- YazgI Tütüncü, G. & Carreto, Carlos A.C. & Baker, Barrie M., 2009. "A visual interactive approach to classical and mixed vehicle routing problems with backhauls," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 138-154, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:36:y:2002:i:9:p:843-848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.