Scheduling batches in flowshop with limited buffers in the shampoo industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mocquillon, Cédric & Lenté, Christophe & T'Kindt, Vincent, 2011. "An efficient heuristic for medium-term planning in shampoo production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 178-185, January.
- Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin, 2007. "Fixed interval scheduling: Models, applications, computational complexity and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 331-342, April.
- T'kindt, Vincent & Monmarche, Nicolas & Tercinet, Fabrice & Laugt, Daniel, 2002. "An Ant Colony Optimization algorithm to solve a 2-machine bicriteria flowshop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 250-257, October.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2008. "A survey of scheduling problems with setup times or costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 985-1032, June.
- Khosla, Inder, 1995. "The scheduling problem where multiple machines compete for a common local buffer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 330-342, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S Afshin Mansouri & Emel Aktas, 2016. "Minimizing energy consumption and makespan in a two-machine flowshop scheduling problem," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(11), pages 1382-1394, November.
- Baumann, Philipp & Trautmann, Norbert, 2014. "A hybrid method for large-scale short-term scheduling of make-and-pack production processes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 718-735.
- Mansouri, S. Afshin & Aktas, Emel & Besikci, Umut, 2016. "Green scheduling of a two-machine flowshop: Trade-off between makespan and energy consumption," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 772-788.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Buffers; Heuristics; Shampoo industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:2:p:560-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.