Improving fleet utilization for carriers by interval scheduling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin, 2007. "Fixed interval scheduling: Models, applications, computational complexity and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 331-342, April.
- Daniels, Richard L., 1990. "A multi-objective approach to resource allocation in single machine scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 226-241, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janiak, Adam & Janiak, Władysław A. & Krysiak, Tomasz & Kwiatkowski, Tomasz, 2015. "A survey on scheduling problems with due windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 347-357.
- Jonathan Turner & Soonhui Lee & Mark Daskin & Tito Homem-de-Mello & Karen Smilowitz, 2012. "Dynamic fleet scheduling with uncertain demand and customer flexibility," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 459-481, November.
- Shi, Yuhui & Reich, Daniel & Epelman, Marina & Klampfl, Erica & Cohn, Amy, 2017. "An analytical approach to prototype vehicle test scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 168-176.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-machine scheduling; Flexible delivery times; Fleet size reduction; Penalty costs; Multiobjective programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:1:p:261-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .