Path relinking for unconstrained binary quadratic programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lü, Zhipeng & Glover, Fred & Hao, Jin-Kao, 2010. "A hybrid metaheuristic approach to solving the UBQP problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1254-1262, December.
- R. D. McBride & J. S. Yormark, 1980. "An Implicit Enumeration Algorithm for Quadratic Integer Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 282-296, March.
- Fred Glover & Gary A. Kochenberger & Bahram Alidaee, 1998. "Adaptive Memory Tabu Search for Binary Quadratic Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(3), pages 336-345, March.
- Katayama, Kengo & Narihisa, Hiroyuki, 2001. "Performance of simulated annealing-based heuristic for the unconstrained binary quadratic programming problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 103-119, October.
- Delorme, Xavier & Gandibleux, Xavier & Rodriguez, Joaquin, 2004. "GRASP for set packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(3), pages 564-580, March.
- Alidaee, Bahram & Kochenberger, Gary & Lewis, Karen & Lewis, Mark & Wang, Haibo, 2008. "A new approach for modeling and solving set packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 504-512, April.
- Lodi, Andrea & Allemand, Kim & Liebling, Thomas M., 1999. "An evolutionary heuristic for quadratic 0-1 programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 662-670, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:238:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2076-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Punnen, Abraham P. & Wang, Yang, 2016. "The bipartite quadratic assignment problem and extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 715-725.
- Gili Rosenberg & Mohammad Vazifeh & Brad Woods & Eldad Haber, 2016. "Building an iterative heuristic solver for a quantum annealer," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 845-869, December.
- Glover, Fred & Ye, Tao & Punnen, Abraham P. & Kochenberger, Gary, 2015. "Integrating tabu search and VLSN search to develop enhanced algorithms: A case study using bipartite boolean quadratic programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 697-707.
- Wang, Yang & Wu, Qinghua & Glover, Fred, 2017. "Effective metaheuristic algorithms for the minimum differential dispersion problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 829-843.
More about this item
KeywordsUBQP; Path relinking; Tabu search; MaxCut;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:3:p:595-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.