A computational approach for eliminating error in the solution of the location set covering problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Kamyoung Kim & Alan T. Murray, 2008. "Enhancing Spatial Representation In Primary And Secondary Coverage Location Modeling," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 745-768.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Alan T. Murray & Daoqin Tong & Kamyoung Kim, 2010. "Enhancing Classic Coverage Location Models," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 33(2), pages 115-133, April.
- Daoqin Tong & Alan T. Murray, 2009. "Maximising coverage of spatial demand for service," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 85-97, March.
- Alexandris, George & Giannikos, Ioannis, 2010. "A new model for maximal coverage exploiting GIS capabilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 328-338, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elshaikh, Abdalla & Salhi, Said & Nagy, Gábor, 2015. "The continuous p-centre problem: An investigation into variable neighbourhood search with memory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 606-621.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0825-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murray, Alan T. & Feng, Xin, 2016. "Public street lighting service standard assessment and achievement," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 14-22.
- Ran Wei & Alan Murray & Rajan Batta, 2014. "A bounding-based solution approach for the continuous arc covering problem," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 161-182, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial optimization; GIS; Facility location;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:224:y:2013:i:1:p:52-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.