Eliciting Electre Tri category limits for a group of decision makers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mousseau, V. & Figueira, J. & Naux, J. -Ph., 2001. "Using assignment examples to infer weights for ELECTRE TRI method: Some experimental results," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 263-275, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry, 2007. "An axiomatic approach to noncompensatory sorting methods in MCDM, II: More than two categories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 246-276, April.
- Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Dias, Luis & Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Climaco, Joao, 2003. "Resolving inconsistencies among constraints on the parameters of an MCDA model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 72-93, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1482 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrice Perny, 1998. "Multicriteria filtering methods based onconcordance and non-discordance principles," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 80(0), pages 137-165, January.
- Dias, Luis & Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Climaco, Joao, 2002. "An aggregation/disaggregation approach to obtain robust conclusions with ELECTRE TRI," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 332-348, April.
- Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman, 2002. "Rough sets methodology for sorting problems in presence of multiple attributes and criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 247-259, April.
- Sébastien Damart & Luis Dias & Vincent Mousseau, 2007. "Supporting groups in sorting decisions: methodology and use of a multi-criteria aggregation-disaggregation DSS," Post-Print halshs-00170234, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry, 2015. "On the relations between ELECTRE TRI-B and ELECTRE TRI-C and on a new variant of ELECTRE TRI-B," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 201-211.
- Govindan, Kannan & Jepsen, Martin Brandt, 2016. "ELECTRE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 1-29.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:120:y:2013:i:c:p:88-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:265:y:2018:i:2:p:598-620 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:27:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-017-9549-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denis Bouyssou & Thierry Marchant, 2013. "Some remarks on ELECTRE TRI," Working Papers hal-00942310, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple criteria analysis; Sorting methods; Preference elicitation; Multiple decision makers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:1:p:133-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.