On the relations between ELECTRE TRI-B and ELECTRE TRI-C and on a new variant of ELECTRE TRI-B
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greco, Salvatore & Mousseau, Vincent & Slowinski, Roman, 2010. "Multiple criteria sorting with a set of additive value functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1455-1470, December.
- Almeida-Dias, J. & Figueira, J.R. & Roy, B., 2012. "A multiple criteria sorting method where each category is characterized by several reference actions: The Electre Tri-nC method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 567-579.
- Kadziński, MiŁosz & Greco, Salvatore & SŁowiński, Roman, 2012. "Extreme ranking analysis in robust ordinal regression," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 488-501.
- Dias, Luis C. & Mousseau, Vincent, 2006. "Inferring Electre's veto-related parameters from outranking examples," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 172-191, April.
- Dias, Luis & Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Climaco, Joao, 2002. "An aggregation/disaggregation approach to obtain robust conclusions with ELECTRE TRI," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 332-348, April.
- Cailloux, Olivier & Meyer, Patrick & Mousseau, Vincent, 2012. "Eliciting Electre Tri category limits for a group of decision makers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 133-140.
- Mousseau, V. & Figueira, J. & Naux, J. -Ph., 2001. "Using assignment examples to infer weights for ELECTRE TRI method: Some experimental results," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 263-275, April.
- Almeida-Dias, J. & Figueira, J.R. & Roy, B., 2010. "Electre Tri-C: A multiple criteria sorting method based on characteristic reference actions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 565-580, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry, 2007. "An axiomatic approach to noncompensatory sorting methods in MCDM, II: More than two categories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 246-276, April.
- Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Dias, Luis & Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Climaco, Joao, 2003. "Resolving inconsistencies among constraints on the parameters of an MCDA model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 72-93, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1482 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mousseau, Vincent & Dias, Luis, 2004. "Valued outranking relations in ELECTRE providing manageable disaggregation procedures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 467-482, July.
- Roy, B. & Vincke, Ph., 1987. "Pseudo-orders: Definition, properties and numerical representation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 263-274, December.
- Sébastien Damart & Luis Dias & Vincent Mousseau, 2007. "Supporting groups in sorting decisions: methodology and use of a multi-criteria aggregation-disaggregation DSS," Post-Print halshs-00170234, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Fernandez & Jorge Navarro & Edgar Covantes & Jorge Rodriguez, 2017. "Analysis of the effectiveness of the theseus multi-criteria sorting method: theoretical remarks and experimental evidence," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(2), pages 314-339, July.
- Eduardo Fernandez & Jorge Navarro & Rafael Olmedo, 2018. "Characterization of the Effectiveness of Several Outranking-Based Multi-Criteria Sorting Methods," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(04), pages 1047-1084, July.
- Corrente, Salvatore & Greco, Salvatore & Słowiński, Roman, 2016. "Multiple Criteria Hierarchy Process for ELECTRE Tri methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 191-203.
- Doumpos, Michalis & Figueira, José Rui, 2019. "A multicriteria outranking approach for modeling corporate credit ratings: An application of the Electre Tri-nC method," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 166-180.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision with multiple attributes; Sorting models; ELECTRE TRI-B; ELECTRE TRI-C;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:242:y:2015:i:1:p:201-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.