Operational tools to build a multicriteria territorial risk scale with multiple stakeholders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mousseau, V. & Figueira, J. & Naux, J. -Ph., 2001. "Using assignment examples to infer weights for ELECTRE TRI method: Some experimental results," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 263-275, April.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry, 2007. "An axiomatic approach to noncompensatory sorting methods in MCDM, I: The case of two categories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 217-245, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry, 2007. "An axiomatic approach to noncompensatory sorting methods in MCDM, II: More than two categories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 246-276, April.
- Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Dias, Luis & Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Climaco, Joao, 2003. "Resolving inconsistencies among constraints on the parameters of an MCDA model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 72-93, May.
- Veeris Ammarapala & James T. Luxhøj, 2007. "A Collaborative Multi-criteria Decision Making Technique for Risk Factor Prioritization," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 465-485, June.
- Dias, Luis & Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Climaco, Joao, 2002. "An aggregation/disaggregation approach to obtain robust conclusions with ELECTRE TRI," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 332-348, April.
- Brito, Anderson J. & de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira & Mota, Caroline M.M., 2010. "A multicriteria model for risk sorting of natural gas pipelines based on ELECTRE TRI integrating Utility Theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 812-821, February.
- Cailloux, Olivier & Meyer, Patrick & Mousseau, Vincent, 2012. "Eliciting Electre Tri category limits for a group of decision makers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 133-140.
- Brito, A.J. & de Almeida, A.T., 2009. "Multi-attribute risk assessment for risk ranking of natural gas pipelines," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 187-198.
- Luis Dias & João Clímaco, 2000. "ELECTRE TRI for Groups with Imprecise Information on Parameter Values," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 9(5), pages 355-377, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rémy Le Boennec & Isabelle Nicolaï & Pascal da Costa, 2018. "Implementing a two-step decision-aid tool for the assessment of new mobility offers in a spatial framework," Post-Print halshs-01942700, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMulticriteria decision aid; Group decision making; Disaggregation; Software; Group decision support system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reensy:v:120:y:2013:i:c:p:88-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/reliability-engineering-and-system-safety .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.