Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
September 2007, Volume 181, Issue 3
- 1097-1111 A Mizuno-Todd-Ye type predictor-corrector algorithm for sufficient linear complementarity problems
by Illes, Tibor & Nagy, Marianna
- 1112-1125 Some continuous programming problems in numerical analysis
by Gustafson, Sven-Ake
- 1126-1136 Sufficient conditions for total ill-posedness in linear semi-infinite optimization
by Canovas, M.J. & Lopez, M.A. & Parra, J. & Toledo, F.J.
- 1137-1147 Differential evolution with preferential crossover
by Ali, M.M.
- 1148-1165 Modeling gene regulatory networks with piecewise linear differential equations
by Gebert, J. & Radde, N. & Weber, G.-W.
- 1166-1173 The geometry and number of the root invariant regions for linear systems
by Gryazina, Elena N.
- 1174-1188 Simultaneous perturbation stochastic approximation of nonsmooth functions
by Bartkute, Vaida & Sakalauskas, Leonidas
- 1189-1197 An algorithm for local continuous optimization of traffic signals
by Ying, Jiang Qian & Lu, Huapu & Shi, Jing
- 1198-1213 Challenges of continuous global optimization in molecular structure prediction
by Beliakov, Gleb & Lim, Kieran F.
- 1214-1232 Algorithms and the calculation of Nash equilibria for multi-objective control of time-discrete systems and polynomial-time algorithms for dynamic c-games on networks
by Lozovanu, Dmitrii & Pickl, Stefan
- 1233-1242 Rigidity of abnormal extrema in nonlinear programming problems with equality and inequality constraints
by Tchemisova, T.V.
- 1243-1244 A further step in decision support models for energy markets
by Ramos, Andres & Adler, Ilan
- 1245-1264 A heuristic for the long-term electricity generation planning problem using the Bloom and Gallant formulation
by Pages, Adela & Nabona, Narcis
- 1265-1278 Agent-based analysis of technological diversification and specialization in electricity markets
by Bunn, Derek W. & Oliveira, Fernando S.
- 1279-1296 Two-settlement electricity markets with price caps and Cournot generation firms
by Yao, Jian & Oren, Shmuel S. & Adler, Ilan
- 1297-1308 Bidding under price uncertainty in multi-unit pay-as-bid procurement auctions for power systems reserve
by Swider, Derk J. & Weber, Christoph
- 1309-1321 Oligopoly models for market price of electricity under demand uncertainty and unit reliability
by Wang, Lizhi & Mazumdar, Mainak & Bailey, Matthew D. & Valenzuela, Jorge
- 1322-1338 Estimating conjectural variations for electricity market models
by Lopez de Haro, S. & Sanchez Martin, P. & de la Hoz Ardiz, J.E. & Fernandez Caro, J.
- 1339-1353 Clustering algorithms for scenario tree generation: Application to natural hydro inflows
by Latorre, Jesus M & Cerisola, Santiago & Ramos, Andres
- 1354-1369 Risk-averse profit-based optimal scheduling of a hydro-chain in the day-ahead electricity market
by Garcia-Gonzalez, Javier & Parrilla, Ernesto & Mateo, Alicia
- 1370-1395 A floating-point genetic algorithm for solving the unit commitment problem
by Dang, Chuangyin & Li, Minqiang
- 1396-1412 The EU regulation on cross-border trade of electricity: A two-stage equilibrium model
by Daxhelet, O. & Smeers, Y.
- 1413-1424 Integrating the regulatory and utility firm perspectives, when measuring the efficiency of electricity distribution
by Lins, Marcos Pereira Estellita & Sollero, Maria Karla Vervloet & Caloba, Guilherme Marques & da Silva, Angela Cristina Moreira
- 1425-1426 Managing uncertainty in decision support models
by Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Dias, Luis C.
- 1427-1433 A fuzzy goal programming method with imprecise goal hierarchy
by Akoz, Onur & Petrovic, Dobrila
- 1434-1463 Multiple objective linear programming models with interval coefficients - an illustrated overview
by Oliveira, Carla & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
- 1464-1475 Computing non-dominated solutions in MOLFP
by Costa, Joao Paulo
- 1476-1487 Portfolio selection under strict uncertainty: A multi-criteria methodology and its application to the Frankfurt and Vienna Stock Exchanges
by Ballestero, E. & Gunther, M. & Pla-Santamaria, D. & Stummer, C.
- 1488-1505 Preference programming for robust portfolio modeling and project selection
by Liesio, Juuso & Mild, Pekka & Salo, Ahti
- 1506-1515 Multiple criteria aggregation procedure for mixed evaluations
by Amor, Sarah Ben & Jabeur, Khaled & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 1516-1529 Decision under risk as a multicriteria problem
by Matos, Manuel A.
- 1530-1539 A lexicographical compromise method for multiple criteria group decision problems with imprecise information
by Contreras, I. & Marmol, A.M.
- 1540-1553 Rough set based rule induction from two decision tables
by Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Miyajima, Takuya
- 1554-1573 Rough Sets and the role of the monetary policy in financial stability (macroeconomic problem) and the prediction of insolvency in insurance sector (microeconomic problem)
by Sanchis, A. & Segovia, M.J. & Gil, J.A. & Heras, A. & Vilar, J.L.
- 1574-1583 Stochastic utility-efficient programming of organic dairy farms
by Flaten, O. & Lien, G.
- 1584-1592 Risk aversion and optimal forest replanting: A stochastic efficiency study
by Lien, G. & Stordal, S. & Hardaker, J.B. & Asheim, L.J.
- 1593-1606 Goodwill hunting and profit sharing: Decision-making in a newspaper chain
by Pearson, Michael
- 1607-1616 An adaptation of the dual-affine interior point method for the surface flatness problem
by Balbo, Antonio Roberto & Baptista, Edmea Cassia & Arenales, Marcos Nereu
- 1617-1619 Evolutionary multi-objective optimization
by Coello Coello, Carlos A. & Aguirre, Arturo Hernandez & Zitzler, Eckart
- 1620-1629 Expected runtimes of a simple evolutionary algorithm for the multi-objective minimum spanning tree problem
by Neumann, Frank
- 1630-1652 On finding multiple Pareto-optimal solutions using classical and evolutionary generating methods
by Shukla, Pradyumn Kumar & Deb, Kalyanmoy
- 1653-1669 SMS-EMOA: Multiobjective selection based on dominated hypervolume
by Beume, Nicola & Naujoks, Boris & Emmerich, Michael
- 1670-1690 Working principles, behavior, and performance of MOEAs on MNK-landscapes
by Aguirre, Hernan E. & Tanaka, Kiyoshi
- 1691-1707 Multi-objective optimization of water-using systems
by Mariano-Romero, Carlos E. & Alcocer-Yamanaka, Victor H. & Morales, Eduardo F.
- 1708-1723 Local dominance and local recombination in MOEAs on 0/1 multiobjective knapsack problems
by Sato, Hiroyuki & Aguirre, Hernan E. & Tanaka, Kiyoshi
September 2007, Volume 181, Issue 2
- 527-548 A hybrid simplex search and particle swarm optimization for unconstrained optimization
by Fan, Shu-Kai S. & Zahara, Erwie
- 549-570 The measurement of returns to scale under a simultaneous occurrence of multiple solutions in a reference set and a supporting hyperplane
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki
- 571-585 A note on the use of vector barrier parameters for interior-point methods
by Moguerza, Javier M. & Olivares, Alberto & Prieto, Francisco J.
- 586-591 Computation of efficient targets in DEA models with production trade-offs and weight restrictions
by Podinovski, V.V.
- 592-597 Solving the maximum edge weight clique problem via unconstrained quadratic programming
by Alidaee, Bahram & Glover, Fred & Kochenberger, Gary & Wang, Haibo
- 598-619 Competitive facility location model with concave demand
by Aboolian, Robert & Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry
- 620-633 Differential approximation of min sat, max sat and related problems
by Escoffier, Bruno & Paschos, Vangelis Th.
- 634-644 Goal programming model for grocery shelf space allocation
by Reyes, Pedro M. & Frazier, Gregory V.
- 645-653 Single machine scheduling problem with controllable processing times and resource dependent release times
by Choi, Byung-Cheon & Yoon, Suk-Hun & Chung, Sung-Jin
- 654-667 Multiple voting location and single voting location on trees
by Noltemeier, H. & Spoerhase, J. & Wirth, H.-C.
- 668-678 Determining optimal selling price and lot size with a varying rate of deterioration and exponential partial backlogging
by Dye, Chung-Yuan & Hsieh, Tsu-Pang & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh
- 679-685 An integrated production and preventive maintenance planning model
by Aghezzaf, E.H. & Jamali, M.A. & Ait-Kadi, D.
- 686-703 A comparison of different quantity discount pricing policies in a two-echelon channel with stochastic and asymmetric demand information
by Zhou, Yong-Wu
- 704-715 An assessment of the effect of mass customization on suppliers' inventory levels in a JIT supply chain
by Aigbedo, Henry
- 716-732 Integrated production and allocation policies with one direct shipping option
by Jang, Wooseung & Kim, Dongwon
- 733-752 Supply chain models for an assembly system with preprocessing of raw materials
by Rahman, Mohammad Anwar Ashek & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 753-766 A two-echelon inventory model with lost sales
by Hill, R.M. & Seifbarghy, M. & Smith, D.K.
- 767-772 Multiple criteria linear regression
by Narula, Subhash C. & Wellington, John F.
- 773-786 Optimal resource allocation for security in reliability systems
by Azaiez, M.N. & Bier, Vicki M.
- 787-792 Analysis of the queue-length distribution for the discrete-time batch-service Geo/Ga,Y/1/K queue
by Yi, Xeung W. & Kim, Nam K. & Yoon, Bong K. & Chae, Kyung C.
- 793-807 A non-interactive elicitation method for non-linear multiattribute utility functions: Theory and application to agricultural economics
by Andre, Francisco J. & Riesgo, Laura
- 808-816 Computing upper and lower bounds in interval decision trees
by Danielson, Mats & Ekenberg, Love
- 817-827 Analysis of the constraint proposal method for two-party negotiations
by Kitti, Mitri & Ehtamo, Harri
- 828-841 Obtaining the optimal cache document replacement policy for the caching system of an EC website
by Chen, Toly
- 842-854 Breast cancer prediction using the isotonic separation technique
by Ryu, Young U. & Chandrasekaran, R. & Jacob, Varghese S.
- 855-871 A fast method for discovering critical edge sequences in e-commerce catalogs
by Dutta, Kaushik & VanderMeer, Debra & Datta, Anindya & Keskinocak, Pinar & Ramamritham, Krithi
- 872-886 The role of the water temperature in the optimal management of marine aquaculture
by Hernandez, Juan M. & Leon-Santana, Miguel & Leon, Carmelo J.
- 887-902 On the enrouting protocol problem under uncertainty
by Alminana, Marc & Escudero, Laureano F. & Monge, Juan F. & Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin
- 903-915 A fuzzy multi-objective programming for optimization of fire station locations through genetic algorithms
by Yang, Lili & Jones, Bryan F. & Yang, Shuang-Hua
- 916-928 Stochastic programming for optimizing bidding strategies of a Nordic hydropower producer
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Kristoffersen, Trine Krogh
- 929-938 Executive views concerning decision support tools
by Stenfors, Sari & Tanner, Leena & Syrjanen, Mikko & Seppala, Tomi & Haapalinna, Ilkka
- 939-955 Neural networks and organizational systems: Modeling non-linear relationships
by Grznar, John & Prasad, Sameer & Tata, Jasmine
- 956-966 Avoiding infeasibility in DEA models with weight restrictions
by Estellita Lins, M.P. & Moreira da Silva, A.C. & Lovell, C.A.K.
- 967-985 Real options in strategic investment games between two asymmetric firms
by Kong, Jean J. & Kwok, Yue Kuen
- 986-1003 Selecting predictors for traffic control by methods of the mathematical theory of democracy
by Tangian, Andranik
- 1004-1013 Stochastic leadtimes in a one-warehouse, N-retailer inventory system with the warehouse not carrying stock
by Solis, Adriano O. & Schmidt, Charles P.
August 2007, Volume 181, Issue 1
- 1-9 Mixed symmetric duality in non-differentiable multiobjective mathematical programming
by Mishra, S.K. & Wang, S.Y. & Lai, K.K. & Yang, F.M.
- 10-19 Descent: An optimization point of view on different fields
by Brinkhuis, Jan
- 20-29 The maximin line problem with regional demand
by Diaz-Banez, J.M. & Ramos, P.A. & Sabariego, P.
- 30-39 Arc routing problems with time-dependent service costs
by Tagmouti, Mariam & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 40-58 A tabu search algorithm for the integrated scheduling problem of container handling systems in a maritime terminal
by Chen, Lu & Bostel, Nathalie & Dejax, Pierre & Cai, Jianguo & Xi, Lifeng
- 59-75 Comparison of agent-based scheduling to look-ahead heuristics for real-time transportation problems
by Mes, Martijn & van der Heijden, Matthieu & van Harten, Aart
- 76-85 Symmetric duality for minimax multiobjective variational mixed integer programming problems with partial-invexity
by Chen, Xiuhong & Yang, Jiangyu
- 86-101 A genetic algorithm for resource investment project scheduling problem, tardiness permitted with penalty
by Shadrokh, Shahram & Kianfar, Fereydoon
- 102-116 A branch and bound algorithm for the one-machine scheduling problem with minimum and maximum time lags
by Sheen, Gwo-Ji & Liao, Lu-Wen
- 117-126 On the bin packing problem with a fixed number of object weights
by Filippi, Carlo
- 127-138 Central versus local multiple stage inventory planning: An analysis of solutions
by Simpson, N.C.
- 139-155 Scheduling workforce relief breaks in advance versus in real-time
by Thompson, Gary M. & Pullman, Madeleine E.
- 156-167 A genetic algorithm for cellular manufacturing design and layout
by Wu, Xiaodan & Chu, Chao-Hsien & Wang, Yunfeng & Yan, Weili
- 168-183 Advanced supply chain planning with mixtures of backorders, lost sales, and lost contract
by Lodree, Emmett Jr.
- 184-194 On the stochastic uncapacitated dynamic single-item lotsizing problem with service level constraints
by Tempelmeier, Horst
- 195-206 On operators and search space topology in multi-objective flow shop scheduling
by Geiger, Martin Josef
- 207-223 The use of a premium-payment scheme in a supply chain involving capacity acquisition
by Yang, Jian & Yang, Shitao
- 224-238 A robust optimization model for multi-site production planning problem in an uncertain environment
by Leung, Stephen C.H. & Tsang, Sally O.S. & Ng, W.L. & Wu, Yue
- 239-251 A joint optimisation model for inventory replenishment, product assortment, shelf space and display area allocation decisions
by Hariga, Moncer A. & Al-Ahmari, Abdulrahman & Mohamed, Abdel-Rahman A.
- 252-265 Strategic interactions between channel structure and demand enhancing services
by Xia, Yusen & Gilbert, Stephen M.
- 266-287 Minimizing the weighted number of early and tardy jobs in a stochastic single machine scheduling problem
by Soroush, H.M.
- 288-297 An application of vector GARCH model in semiconductor demand planning
by Zhang, Feng
- 298-304 Rendezvous search on a star graph with examination costs
by Kikuta, Kensaku & Ruckle, William H.
- 305-314 An equilibrium model for urban transit assignment based on game theory
by Sun, Lian-Ju & Gao, Zi-You
- 315-330 A simulation optimization method that considers uncertainty and multiple performance measures
by Rosen, Scott L. & Harmonosky, Catherine M. & Traband, Mark T.
- 331-337 A new DEA ranking system based on changing the reference set
by Jahanshahloo, Gholam Reza & Junior, Helcio Vieira & Lotfi, Farhad Hosseinzadeh & Akbarian, Darush
- 338-349 Urban stormwater drainage management: The development of a multicriteria decision aid approach for best management practices
by Martin, C. & Ruperd, Y. & Legret, M.
- 350-361 Cycles of violence: A dynamic control analysis
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Tragler, Gernot & Veliov, Vladimir M.
- 362-373 Within-season dismissal of football coaches: Statistical analysis of causes and consequences
by de Dios Tena, Juan & Forrest, David
- 374-389 A discrete event simulation model in the case of managing a software project
by Kouskouras, Konstantinos G. & Georgiou, Andreas C.
- 390-402 Maximizing system lifetime in wireless sensor networks
by Alfieri, A. & Bianco, A. & Brandimarte, P. & Chiasserini, C.F.
- 403-424 Application of the analytical hierarchy process to establish health care waste management systems that minimise infection risks in developing countries
by Brent, Alan C. & Rogers, David E.C. & Ramabitsa-Siimane, Tsaletseng S.M. & Rohwer, Mark B.
- 425-435 Second stage DEA: Comparison of approaches for modelling the DEA score
by Hoff, Ayoe
- 436-452 Improved customer choice predictions using ensemble methods
by van Wezel, Michiel & Potharst, Rob
- 453-467 Human resource management and performance: A neural network analysis
by Stavrou, Eleni T. & Charalambous, Christakis & Spiliotis, Stelios
- 468-499 Analysis of the third European survey on working conditions with composite indicators
by Tangian, Andranik
- 500-504 On-line supply chain scheduling problems with preemption
by Averbakh, Igor & Xue, Zhihui
- 505-514 Further results on concordance relations
by Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc
- 515-522 A mixed integer programming model for advanced planning and scheduling (APS)
by Chen, Kejia & Ji, Ping
August 2007, Volume 180, Issue 3
- 971-982 On optimality and duality theorems of nonlinear disjunctive fractional minmax programs
by Ammar, E.E.
- 983-996 A level-2 reformulation-linearization technique bound for the quadratic assignment problem
by Adams, Warren P. & Guignard, Monique & Hahn, Peter M. & Hightower, William L.
- 997-1010 Designing delivery districts for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands
by Haugland, Dag & Ho, Sin C. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 1011-1027 A method for finding well-dispersed subsets of non-dominated vectors for multiple objective mixed integer linear programs
by Sylva, John & Crema, Alejandro
- 1028-1044 A mixed-integer programming approach to a class timetabling problem: A case study with gender policies and traffic considerations
by Al-Yakoob, Salem M. & Sherali, Hanif D.
- 1045-1059 Improved modeling and solution methods for the multi-resource routing problem
by Francis, Peter & Zhang, Guangming & Smilowitz, Karen
- 1060-1075 A lexicographic approach to bi-objective scheduling of single-period orders in make-to-order manufacturing
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 1076-1085 Finding the optimal CSP inventory level for multi-echelon system in Air Force using random effects regression model
by Yoon, Kyung Bok & Sohn, So Young
- 1086-1097 Measure of bullwhip effect in supply chains with autoregressive demand process
by Luong, Huynh Trung
- 1098-1115 A chance-constrained approach to stochastic line balancing problem
by Agpak, Kursad & Gokcen, Hadi
- 1116-1129 Optimal tool replacement for processes with low fraction defective
by Pearn, W.L. & Hsu, Ya-Chen
- 1130-1134 A note on a single-vendor and multiple-buyers production-inventory policy for a deteriorating item
by Wee, H.M. & Jong, J.F. & Jiang, J.C.
- 1135-1143 Effective and simple EOQ-like solutions for stochastic demand periodic review systems
by Eynan, Amit & Kropp, Dean H.
- 1144-1154 A dynamic model for optimal design quality and return policies
by Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Setaputra, Robert
- 1155-1167 Allocating costs of a shared server with stochastic service parameters and job class priorities
by Lynn, Stephen & Balachandran, Kashi R.
- 1168-1185 A modified HOL priority scheduling discipline: Performance analysis
by Maertens, Tom & Walraevens, Joris & Bruneel, Herwig
- 1186-1200 Multi-objective time-cost trade-off in dynamic PERT networks using an interactive approach
by Azaron, Amir & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza
- 1201-1220 A queueing model for mixed loss-delay systems with general interarrival processes for wide-band calls
by Fan, Ming
- 1221-1230 Multiple dependent state sampling plans for lot acceptance based on measurement data
by Balamurali, S. & Jun, Chi-Hyuck
- 1231-1244 Availability allocation and multi-objective optimization for parallel-series systems
by Chiang, Cheng-Hsiung & Chen, Liang-Hsuan
- 1245-1259 Sensitivity analysis for product design selection with an implicit value function
by Maddulapalli, A.K. & Azarm, S. & Boyars, A.
- 1260-1271 Self-consistency of decision rules for group decision making
by Inohara, Takehiro
- 1272-1289 An ordinal sorting method for group decision-making
by Jabeur, Khaled & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 1290-1301 Developing a platform for comparison of hospital admission systems: An illustration
by Vissers, Jan M.H. & Adan, Ivo J.B.F. & Dellaert, Nico P.
- 1302-1316 A study on the persistence of Farrell's efficiency measure under a dynamic framework
by Wang, Mei-Hui & Huang, Tai-Hsin
- 1317-1330 Multicriteria decision support methodologies for auditing decisions: The case of qualified audit reports in the UK
by Pasiouras, Fotios & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 1331-1357 An interval-parameter fuzzy nonlinear optimization model for stream water quality management under uncertainty
by Qin, X.S. & Huang, G.H. & Zeng, G.M. & Chakma, A. & Huang, Y.F.
- 1358-1380 A traffic shaping model for optimizing network operations
by Nair, Suresh K. & Novak, David C.
- 1381-1393 Model and algorithms for multi-period sea cargo mix problem
by Ang, James S.K. & Cao, Chengxuan & Ye, Heng-Qing
- 1394-1410 Simulation modelling and analysis of a border security system
by Celik, Gokhan & Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan
- 1411-1426 A framework for evaluating remote diagnostics investment decisions for semiconductor equipment suppliers
by Vardar, Cem & Gel, Esma S. & Fowler, John W.
- 1427-1432 An integrated approach for deriving priorities in analytic network process
by Yu, Jing-Rung & Cheng, Sheu-Ji
July 2007, Volume 180, Issue 2
- 491-518 Semi-infinite programming
by Lopez, Marco & Still, Georg
- 519-531 Resource assignment with preference conditions
by Felici, Giovanni & Mecoli, Mariagrazia
- 532-546 The p/q-active uncapacitated facility location problem: Investigation of the solution space and an LP-fitting heuristic
by Dohn, Anders & Christensen, Soren Gram & Rousoe, David Magid
- 547-567 A heuristic approach for airport gate assignments for stochastic flight delays
by Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Ching-Hui
- 568-584 General solutions to the single vehicle routing problem with pickups and deliveries
by Gribkovskaia, Irina & Halskau, Oyvind sr. & Laporte, Gilbert & Vlcek, Martin
- 585-600 Designing a quantity discount scheme for a newsvendor-type product with numerous heterogeneous retailers
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Wang, Jian-Cai
- 601-616 A quantity discount approach to supply chain coordination
by Shin, Hojung & Benton, W.C.
- 617-629 Vickrey-Dutch procurement auction for multiple items
by Mishra, Debasis & Veeramani, Dharmaraj
- 630-647 The impacts of the full returns policy on a supply chain with information asymmetry
by Yue, Xiaohang & Raghunathan, Srinivasan
- 648-663 Shelf-space allocation of national and private brands
by Amrouche, Nawel & Zaccour, Georges
- 664-676 Determining the optimal run time for EPQ model with scrap, rework, and stochastic breakdowns
by Chiu, Singa Wang & Wang, Shan-Ling & Chiu, Yuan-Shyi Peter
- 677-691 Trade reduction vs. multi-stage: A comparison of double auction design approaches
by Chu, Leon Yang & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max
- 692-699 Classifying inputs and outputs in data envelopment analysis
by Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 700-712 Accessibility in oriented networks
by Amer, Rafael & Gimenez, Jose Miguel & Magana, Antonio
- 713-722 Solving the puzzles of structural efficiency
by Li, Sung-ko & Cheng, Yuk-shing
- 723-737 Framework for efficient feature selection in genetic algorithm based data mining
by Sikora, Riyaz & Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 738-753 Using Bayesian networks for bankruptcy prediction: Some methodological issues
by Sun, Lili & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 754-769 An application of Special Ordered Sets to a periodic milk collection problem
by Claassen, G.D.H. & Hendriks, Th.H.B.
- 770-785 Flexible time-varying optimization methodology for the solution of groundwater management problems
by Papadopoulou, Maria P. & Pinder, George F. & Karatzas, George P.
- 786-799 Multi-level resource allocation for HIV prevention: A model for developing countries
by Lasry, Arielle & Zaric, Gregory S. & Carter, Michael W.
- 800-814 Modeling international investment decisions for financial holding companies
by Trappey, Charles V. & Shih, Tsui-Yii & Trappey, Amy J.C.
- 815-833 Evaluating the effect of sourcing decisions on e-commerce process operations risk
by Sharp, J.A.
- 834-844 The network design problem with relays
by Cabral, Edgar Alberto & Erkut, Erhan & Laporte, Gilbert & Patterson, Raymond A.
- 845-867 Application of structural equation modeling to evaluate the intention of shippers to use Internet services in liner shipping
by Lu, Chin-Shan & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 868-884 Multiple-input dual-output adjustment scheme for semiconductor manufacturing processes using a dynamic dual-response approach
by Fan, Shu-Kai S. & Lin, Yen
- 885-906 A balanced team generating model
by van de Water, Tara & van de Water, Henny & Bukman, Cock
- 907-921 Price and quality competition: The effect of differentiation and vertical integration
by Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 922-937 Satisfiability and completeness of protocols for electronic negotiations
by Kersten, Gregory E. & Lai, Hsiangchu
- 938-956 Reward systems for intra-organizational knowledge sharing
by Lee, Dong-Joo & Ahn, Jae-Hyeon
- 957-962 Examining alternatives in the interval analytic hierarchy process using complete enumeration
by Cox, M.A.A.
- 963-969 A note on the first moment of makespan in an assembly shop
by Schellhorn, Henry
July 2007, Volume 180, Issue 1
- 1-28 Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review
by Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V.
- 29-37 Binary fuzzy goal programming
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 38-47 A bundle modification strategy for convex minimization
by Demyanov, Alexey V. & Fuduli, Antonio & Miglionico, Giovanna
- 48-56 A compact limited memory method for large scale unconstrained optimization
by Yueting, Yang & Chengxian, Xu
- 57-67 Stepwise selection of variables in data envelopment analysis: Procedures and managerial perspectives
by Wagner, Janet M. & Shimshak, Daniel G.
- 68-81 A branch-and-bound algorithm of the single machine schedule with sequence-dependent setup times for minimizing maximum tardiness
by Luo, Xiaochuan & Chu, Chengbin
- 82-98 Short-term work scheduling with job assignment flexibility for a multi-fleet transport system
by Peters, Emmanuel & de Matta, Renato & Boe, Warren
- 99-115 A review of interactive methods for multiobjective integer and mixed-integer programming
by Alves, Maria Joao & Climaco, Joao
- 116-148 A taxonomy and an empirical analysis of multiple objective ant colony optimization algorithms for the bi-criteria TSP
by Garcia-Martinez, C. & Cordon, O. & Herrera, F.
- 149-162 Contour line construction for a new rectangular facility in an existing layout with rectangular departments
by Kelachankuttu, Hari & Batta, Rajan & Nagi, Rakesh
- 163-173 A column generation approach for the rail crew re-scheduling problem
by Huisman, Dennis
- 174-193 Modeling and optimizing a vendor managed replenishment system using machine learning and genetic algorithms
by Chi, Hoi-Ming & Ersoy, Okan K. & Moskowitz, Herbert & Ward, Jim
- 194-214 The value of early order commitment in a two-level supply chain
by Zhao, Xiande & Xie, Jinxing & Wei, Jerry C.
- 215-227 Revenue-based capacity utilisation measures and decomposition: The case of Danish North Sea trawlers
by Lindebo, Erik & Hoff, Ayoe & Vestergaard, Niels
- 228-248 Impact of product pricing and timing of investment decisions on supply chain co-opetition
by Gurnani, Haresh & Erkoc, Murat & Luo, Yadong
- 249-261 Controlling adverse effect on work in process inventory while reducing machine setup time
by Samaddar, Subhashish & Hill, Craig A.
- 262-281 Pricing policies under direct vs. indirect channel competition and national vs. store brand competition
by Kurata, Hisashi & Yao, Dong-Qing & Liu, John J.