European Journal of Operational Research
2006, Volume 169, Issue 1
- 332-337 On OCRA: Response to comments by Wang (2004)
by Parkan, Celik
- 338-339 An addendum on sensitivity analysis of the optimal assignment
by Volgenant, A.
- 340-350 Sensitivity analysis of a greedy heuristic for knapsack problems
by Ghosh, Diptesh & Chakravarti, Nilotpal & Sierksma, Gerard
2006, Volume 168, Issue 3
- 663-665 Balancing Assembly and Transfer Lines
by Dolgui, Alexandre
- 666-693 State-of-the-art exact and heuristic solution procedures for simple assembly line balancing
by Scholl, Armin & Becker, Christian
- 694-715 A survey on problems and methods in generalized assembly line balancing
by Becker, Christian & Scholl, Armin
- 716-731 An linear programming based lower bound for the simple assembly line balancing problem
by Peeters, Marc & Degraeve, Zeger
- 732-746 A special case of transfer lines balancing by graph approach
by Dolgui, Alexandre & Guschinsky, Nikolai & Levin, Genrikh
- 747-770 Cost-oriented assembly line balancing: Model formulations, solution difficulty, upper and lower bounds
by Amen, Matthias
- 771-782 An optimal piecewise-linear program for the U-line balancing problem with stochastic task times
by Urban, Timothy L. & Chiang, Wen-Chyuan
- 783-797 Stability analysis of an optimal balance for an assembly line with fixed cycle time
by Sotskov, Yuri N. & Dolgui, Alexandre & Portmann, Marie-Claude
- 798-810 A heuristic solution for fuzzy mixed-model line balancing problem
by Hop, Nguyen Van
- 811-825 A genetic algorithm for robotic assembly line balancing
by Levitin, Gregory & Rubinovitz, Jacob & Shnits, Boris
- 826-837 Balancing assembly lines with tabu search
by Lapierre, Sophie D. & Ruiz, Angel & Soriano, Patrick
- 838-852 An endosymbiotic evolutionary algorithm for the integration of balancing and sequencing in mixed-model U-lines
by Kim, Yeo Keun & Kim, Jae Yun & Kim, Yeongho
- 853-869 Dynamic task assignment for throughput maximization with worksharing
by Askin, Ronald G. & Chen, Jiaqiong
- 870-879 Bucket brigades on in-tree assembly networks
by Bartholdi III, John J. & Eisenstein, Donald D. & Lim, Yun Fong
- 880-904 Controlling mixed-model assembly lines in real-time by using distributed systems
by Bock, Stefan & Rosenberg, Otto & Brackel, Thomas van
- 905-921 Sequencing and loading of products on a flowline
by Sarin, Subhash C. & Greco, Michael P. & Dar-El, Ezey M.
- 922-931 Optimal allocation of work in assembly lines for lots with homogenous learning
by Cohen, Yuval & Vitner, Gad & Sarin, Subhash C.
- 932-951 Generation of assembly graphs by systematic analysis of assembly structures
by Lambert, Alfred J.D.
- 952-966 Three-dimensional packing of items with limited load bearing strength
by Bischoff, E.E.
- 967-984 Cutting plane method for multiple objective stochastic integer linear programming
by Abbas, Moncef & Bellahcene, Fatima
- 985-997 Flexible flow shop scheduling with uniform parallel machines
by Kyparisis, George J. & Koulamas, Christos
- 998-1008 A tandem clustering process for multimodal datasets
by Cho, Catherine & Kim, Sooyoung & Lee, Jaewook & Lee, Dae-Won
- 1009-1018 Knowledge discovery using a neural network simultaneous optimization algorithm on a real world classification problem
by Sexton, Randall S. & McMurtrey, Shannon & Cleavenger, Dean
- 1019-1029 Characterizing solutions of rough programming problems
by Youness, Ebrahim A.
- 1030-1039 Branch-and-bound algorithms for solving hard instances of the one-machine sequencing problem
by Pan, Yunpeng & Shi, Leyuan
2006, Volume 168, Issue 2
- 279-280 Mathematical Finance and Risk Assessment
by Dohi, Tadashi & Osaki, Shunji & Nikolaos Limnios
- 281-290 Price limits and capital requirements of futures clearinghouses
by Shanker, Latha & Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy
- 291-300 The comparative statics on asset prices based on bull and bear market measure
by Ohnishi, Masamitsu & Osaki, Yusuke
- 301-310 Monte Carlo analysis of convertible bonds with reset clauses
by Kimura, Toshikazu & Shinohara, Toshio
- 311-321 An impulse control of a geometric Brownian motion with quadratic costs
by Ohnishi, Masamitsu & Tsujimura, Motoh
- 322-332 Bounds for the price of a European-style Asian option in a binary tree model
by Reynaerts, Huguette & Vanmaele, Michele & Dhaene, Jan & Deelstra, Griselda
- 333-339 Some results on symmetric duality of multiobjective programmes with generalized (F,[rho]) invexity
by Ojha, D.B. & Mukherjee, R.N.
- 340-344 A linear programming framework for free disposal hull technologies and cost functions: Primal and dual models
by Leleu, Herve
- 345-353 Posynomial geometric programming with parametric uncertainty
by Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 354-369 An evolutionary programming algorithm for continuous global optimization
by Yang, Yao Wen & Xu, Jian Feng & Soh, Chee Kiong
- 370-389 Scheduling orders for multiple product types with due date related objectives
by Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Li, Haibing & Pinedo, Michael
- 390-402 Using tree search bounds to enhance a genetic algorithm approach to two rectangle packing problems
by Dowsland, Kathryn A. & Herbert, Edward A. & Kendall, Graham & Burke, Edmund
- 403-424 On solving multi-type railway line planning problems
by Goossens, Jan-Willem & van Hoesel, Stan & Kroon, Leo
- 425-449 One-sided elasticities and technical efficiency in multi-output production: A theoretical framework
by Hadjicostas, Petros & Soteriou, Andreas C.
- 450-462 Allocative efficiency of technically inefficient production units
by Bogetoft, Peter & Fare, Rolf & Obel, Borge
- 463-474 An inventory model for deteriorating items with stock-dependent consumption rate and shortages under inflation and time discounting
by Hou, Kuo-Lung
- 475-491 The application of prediction capability and adaptive target control to the newspaper business
by Pearson, Michael
- 492-508 Cost analysis on renewable full-service warranties for multi-component systems
by Bai, Jun & Pham, Hoang
- 509-519 Dynamic load balancing in parallel queueing systems: Stability and optimal control
by Down, Douglas G. & Lewis, Mark E.
- 520-540 Quantile and tolerance-interval estimation in simulation
by Chen, E. Jack & Kelton, W. David
- 541-556 A [delta]-shock maintenance model for a deteriorating system
by Tang, Ya-yong & Lam, Yeh
- 557-570 Rank from comparisons and from ratings in the analytic hierarchy/network processes
by Saaty, Thomas L.
- 571-583 A rational approach to handling fuzzy perceptions in route choice
by Arslan, Turan & Khisty, Jotin
- 584-592 Nonessential objectives within network approaches for MCDM
by Gal, Tomas & Hanne, Thomas
- 593-611 Establish standards of standard costing with the application of convergent gray zone test
by Hsiao, Tzy-yih
- 612-632 An efficient linear model and optimisation algorithm for multi-site combined heat and power production
by Rong, Aiying & Hakonen, Henri & Lahdelma, Risto
- 633-644 Passenger grouping under constant threat probability in an airport security system
by Lazar Babu, Vellara L. & Batta, Rajan & Lin, Li
- 645-654 The impact of energy function structure on solving generalized assignment problem using Hopfield neural network
by Monfared, M.A.S. & Etemadi, M.
2006, Volume 168, Issue 1
- 1-16 Single item lot sizing problems
by Brahimi, Nadjib & Dauzere-Peres, Stephane & Najid, Najib M. & Nordli, Atle
- 17-34 Integration of pricing and capacity allocation for perishable products
by Feng, Youyi & Xiao, Baichun
- 35-50 The relationship between organization strategy, total quality management (TQM), and organization performance--the mediating role of TQM
by Prajogo, Daniel I. & Sohal, Amrik S.
- 51-64 Retailer's optimal pricing and lot-sizing policies for deteriorating items with partial backlogging
by Chang, Horng-Jinh & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Dye, Chung-Yuan
- 65-85 Coordination of cooperative advertising in a two-level supply chain when manufacturer offers discount
by Yue, Jinfeng & Austin, Jill & Wang, Min-Chiang & Huang, Zhimin
- 86-99 Optimal preventive maintenance of a production system with an intermediate buffer
by Kyriakidis, E.G. & Dimitrakos, T.D.
- 100-121 A geometric process model for M/M/1 queueing system with a repairable service station
by Lam, Yeh & Zhang, Yuan Lin & Liu, Qun
- 122-142 Joint statistical design of double sampling and s charts
by He, David & Grigoryan, Arsen
- 143-152 A flexible stochastic differential equation model in distributed development environment
by Tamura, Yoshinobu & Yamada, Shigeru
- 153-163 A two threshold vacation policy in multiserver queueing systems
by Tian, Naishuo & Zhang, Zhe George
- 164-180 Knowledge acquisition in incomplete information systems: A rough set approach
by Leung, Yee & Wu, Wei-Zhi & Zhang, Wen-Xiu
- 181-199 Mathematical programming based heuristics for improving LP-generated classifiers for the multiclass supervised classification problem
by Adem, Jan & Gochet, Willy
- 200-220 Heuristics for selecting robust database structures with dynamic query patterns
by Chen, Andrew N.K. & Goes, Paulo B. & Gupta, Alok & Marsden, James R.
- 221-239 A game-theoretic formulation of joint implementation of environmental projects
by Breton, Michele & Zaccour, Georges & Zahaf, Mehdi
- 240-252 How real option disinvestment flexibility augments project NPV
by Keswani, Aneel & Shackleton, Mark B.
- 253-268 Do bank mergers have hidden or foregone value? Realized and unrealized operating synergies in one bank merger
by Sherman, H. David & Rupert, Timothy J.
2005, Volume 167, Issue 3
- 589-591 Multicriteria scheduling
by T'kindt, Vincent & Billaut, Jean-Charles
- 592-623 Multicriteria scheduling
by Hoogeveen, Han
- 624-643 A new bounding mechanism for the CNC machine scheduling problems with controllable processing times
by Kayan, Rabia K. & Akturk, M. Selim
- 644-662 Decentralised, multi-objective driven scheduling for reentrant shops: A conceptual development and a test case
by Miragliotta, Giovanni & Perona, Marco
- 663-678 A multiobjective evolutionary algorithm for scheduling and inspection planning in software development projects
by Hanne, Thomas & Nickel, Stefan
- 679-695 Generating efficient schedules for identical parallel machines involving flow-time and tardy jobs
by Gupta, J.N.D. & Ruiz-Torres, Alex J.
- 696-716 A Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm for mixed-model sequencing on JIT assembly lines
by Mansouri, S. Afshin
- 717-738 Genetic local search for multi-objective flowshop scheduling problems
by Arroyo, Jose Elias Claudio & Armentano, Vinicius Amaral
- 739-751 Punctuality and idleness in just-in-time scheduling
by Sourd, Francis
- 752-771 Bicriteria train scheduling for high-speed passenger railroad planning applications
by Zhou, Xuesong & Zhong, Ming
- 772-795 A multi-objective simulated-annealing algorithm for scheduling in flowshops to minimize the makespan and total flowtime of jobs
by Varadharajan, T.K. & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 796-809 Two-machine shop scheduling: Compromise between flexibility and makespan value
by Esswein, Carl & Billaut, Jean-Charles & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
2005, Volume 167, Issue 2
- 283-296 A comparison of branch-and-bound algorithms for a family scheduling problem with identical parallel machines
by Dunstall, Simon & Wirth, Andrew
- 297-319 Approximation schemes for job shop scheduling problems with controllable processing times
by Jansen, Klaus & Mastrolilli, Monaldo & Solis-Oba, Roberto
- 320-335 Dynamic transport scheduling under multiple resource constraints
by Ebben, M. J. R. & van der Heijden, M. C. & van Harten, A.
- 336-348 Modeling the reentrant job shop scheduling problem with setups for metaheuristic searches
by Zoghby, Jeriad & Wesley Barnes, J. & Hasenbein, John J.
- 349-369 Optimal management of cross-trained workers in services with negligible switching costs
by Berman, Oded & Wang, Jiamin & Sapna, K. P.
- 370-380 Cooperation between multiple news-vendors with transshipments
by Slikker, Marco & Fransoo, Jan & Wouters, Marc
- 381-397 An interactive method for inventory control with fuzzy lead-time and dynamic demand
by Dey, Jayanta Kumar & Kar, Samarjit & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 398-412 Environmental considerations on the optimal product mix
by Letmathe, Peter & Balakrishnan, Nagraj
- 413-426 Dynamic, customer-oriented improvement of supply networks
by Jammernegg, Werner & Kischka, Peter
- 427-443 A characterization of concordance relations
by Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc
- 444-460 Solving influence diagrams with fuzzy chance and value nodes
by Rodriguez-Muniz, Luis J. & Lopez-Diaz, Miguel & Gil, Maria Angeles
- 461-474 On policy capturing with fuzzy measures
by Liginlal, Divakaran & Ow, Terence T.
- 475-492 Playing for time: A sequential inspection game
by Avenhaus, Rudolf & Canty, Morton John
- 493-517 A novel technique of object ranking and classification under ignorance: An application to the corporate failure risk problem
by Beynon, Malcolm J.
- 518-542 Forecasting business profitability by using classification techniques: A comparative analysis based on a Spanish case
by de Andres, Javier & Landajo, Manuel & Lorca, Pedro
- 543-549 A Lorenz-Pareto measure of pure diversification
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Acar, William
- 550-573 Dynamic optimization of the operation of single-car elevator systems with destination hall call registration: Part I. Formulation and simulations
by Tanaka, Shunji & Uraguchi, Yukihiro & Araki, Mituhiko
- 574-587 Dynamic optimization of the operation of single-car elevator systems with destination hall call registration: Part II. The solution algorithm
by Tanaka, Shunji & Uraguchi, Yukihiro & Araki, Mituhiko
2005, Volume 167, Issue 1
- 1-19 A fresh view on the tolerance approach to sensitivity analysis in linear programming
by Filippi, Carlo
- 20-27 Phase I cycling under the most-obtuse-angle pivot rule
by Guerrero-Garcia, Pablo & Santos-Palomo, Angel
- 28-34 Non-differentiable higher-order symmetric duality in mathematical programming with generalized invexity
by Mishra, S. K.
- 35-47 Beam search heuristic to solve stochastic integer problems under probabilistic constraints
by Beraldi, Patrizia & Ruszczynski, Andrzej
- 48-67 Improved local search algorithms for the rectangle packing problem with general spatial costs
by Imahori, S. & Yagiura, M. & Ibaraki, T.
- 68-76 Data dependent worst case bounds for weighted set packing
by Kwon, Roy H.
- 77-95 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the job shop scheduling problem
by Goncalves, Jose Fernando & de Magalhaes Mendes, Jorge Jose & Resende, Mauricio G. C.
- 96-115 A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty
by Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander
- 116-128 Cooperative flow dynamics in production lines with buffer level dependent production rates
by Filliger, R. & Hongler, M. -O.
- 129-143 A two-echelon inventory system with transportation capacity constraint
by Huang, H. C. & Chew, E. P. & Goh, K. H.
- 144-162 Ergodicity and analysis of the process describing the system state in polling systems with two queues
by Lillo, Rosa E.
- 163-178 Queueing network model for a single-operator machine interference problem with external operations
by Yang, Taho & Lee, Rong-Shean & Chen, Mu-Chen & Chen, Pangwei
- 179-207 Queueing systems with leadtime constraints: A fluid-model approach for admission and sequencing control
by Maglaras, Constantinos & Van Mieghem, Jan A.
- 208-225 An interval-parameter fuzzy two-stage stochastic program for water resources management under uncertainty
by Maqsood, Imran & Huang, Guo H. & Scott Yeomans, Julian
- 226-242 Using the sum-of-uniforms method to generate correlated random variates with certain marginal distribution
by Chen, Jung-Tai
- 243-256 The selection and scheduling of telecommunication calls with time windows
by Amiri, Ali
- 257-271 Different approaches to efficiency analysis. An application to the Spanish Trawl fleet operating in Moroccan waters
by Herrero, Ines
- 272-281 Group technology in a hybrid flowshop environment: A case study
by Andres, Carlos & Albarracin, Jose Miguel & Tormo, Guillermina & Vicens, Eduardo & Garcia-Sabater, Jose Pedro
2005, Volume 166, Issue 3
- 593-596 Advances in complex systems modeling
by Makowski, Marek & Nakamori, Yoshiteru & Sebastian, Hans-Jurgen
- 597-614 Meta-synthesis approach to complex system modeling
by Gu, Jifa & Tang, Xijin
- 615-648 A structured modeling technology
by Makowski, Marek
- 649-654 Some remarks on conflict analysis
by Pawlak, Zdzislaw
- 655-665 Behavioral models for complex decision analysis
by Tamura, Hiroyuki
- 666-693 An intelligent agent model
by Schleiffer, Ralf
- 694-716 Agent-based simulation for computational experimentation: Developing an artificial labor market
by Chaturvedi, Alok & Mehta, Shailendra & Dolk, Daniel & Ayer, Rick
- 717-725 Agent-based approach to complex systems modeling
by Ryoke, Mina & Nakamori, Yoshiteru
- 726-740 Planning vehicle transhipment in a seaport automobile terminal using a multi-agent system
by Fischer, T. & Gehring, H.
- 741-755 Agent-based modeling on technological innovation as an evolutionary process
by Ma, Tieju & Nakamori, Yoshiteru
- 756-768 MOP/GP models for machine learning
by Nakayama, Hirotaka & Yun, Ye Boon & Asada, Takeshi & Yoon, Min
- 769-781 Approximating a finite element model by neural network prediction for facility optimization in groundwater engineering
by Arndt, Olaf & Barth, Thomas & Freisleben, Bernd & Grauer, Manfred
- 782-793 Simulation-based optimization of social security systems under uncertainty
by Ermolieva, Tatiana
- 794-811 Fuzzy fitness functions applied to engineering design problems
by Antonsson, Erik K. & Sebastian, Hans-Jurgen
- 812-827 Refinery short-term scheduling with tank farm, inventory and distillation management: An integrated simulation-based approach
by Chryssolouris, George & Papakostas, Nikolaos & Mourtzis, Dimitris
- 828-842 On a bi-dimensional dynamic alternative routing method
by Martins, Lucia & Craveirinha, Jose & Climaco, Joao N. & Gomes, Teresa
- 843-855 Policy evaluations under environmental constraints using a computable general equilibrium model
by Masui, Toshihiko
2005, Volume 166, Issue 2
- 293-309 An action-research based instrument for monitoring continuous quality improvement
by Prybutok, Victor R. & Ramasesh, Ranga
- 310-336 Analysis of assembly systems controlled with kanbans
by Matta, Andrea & Dallery, Yves & Di Mascolo, Maria
- 337-350 Application of multi-steps forecasting for restraining the bullwhip effect and improving inventory performance under autoregressive demand
by Chandra, Charu & Grabis, Janis
- 351-368 Simultaneous price and due date settings for multiple customer classes
by Watanapa, Bunthit & Techanitisawad, Anulark
- 369-384 A real-time methodology for minimizing mean flowtime in FMSs with routing flexibility: Threshold-based alternate routing
by Ozmutlu, Seda & Harmonosky, Catherine M.
- 385-405 Analysis of optimal opportunistic replenishment policies for inventory systems by using a (s,S) model with a maximum issue quantity restriction
by Mak, K. L. & Lai, K. K. & Ng, W. C. & Yiu, K. F. C.
- 406-429 Crop succession requirements in agricultural production planning
by Haneveld, W. K. Klein & Stegeman, A. W.
- 430-448 Multi-unit auctions with complementarities: Issues of efficiency in electricity auctions
by Elmaghraby, Wedad J.
- 449-468 Developing concurrent investment plans for power generation and transmission
by Kucukyazici, Beste & Ozdamar, Linet & Pokharel, Shaligram
- 469-488 Discrete bilevel programming: Application to a natural gas cash-out problem
by Dempe, Stephan & Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Rios-Mercado, Roger Z.
- 489-496 A clustering algorithm for item assignment in a synchronized zone order picking system
by Jane, Chin-Chia & Laih, Yih-Wenn
- 497-506 A shortest-path algorithm for solving the fleet management problem in underground mines
by Gamache, Michel & Grimard, Renaud & Cohen, Paul
- 507-519 Static hedging of multivariate derivatives by simulation
by Pellizzari, P.
- 520-527 A distribution-free approach to estimating best response values with application to mutual fund performance modeling
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Hu, Michael Y. & Shanker, Murali S.
- 528-546 Prediction of commercial bank failure via multivariate statistical analysis of financial structures: The Turkish case
by Canbas, Serpil & Cabuk, Altan & Kilic, Suleyman Bilgin
- 547-556 Advertising in a dynamic spatial monopoly
by Lambertini, Luca
- 557-575 Predicting online-purchasing behaviour
by Van den Poel, Dirk & Buckinx, Wouter
- 576-592 Estimating the market shares of stores based on the shopper's search and purchase behavior
by Chun, Young H. & Sumichrast, Robert T.
2005, Volume 166, Issue 1
- 1-2 Metaheuristics and worst-case guarantee algorithms: relations, provable properties and applications (ECCO XV)
by Maria Gambardella, Luca & Martello, Silvano
- 3-24 A -approximation algorithm for the two-machine routing open-shop problem on a two-node network
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded & Chernykh, Ilya
- 25-34 Improved rounding procedures for the discrete version of the capacitated EOQ problem
by Bertazzi, Luca & Speranza, Maria Grazia
- 35-50 Solving the fixed rank convex quadratic maximization in binary variables by a parallel zonotope construction algorithm
by Ferrez, J.-A. & Fukuda, K. & Liebling, Th.M.
- 51-62 Core instances for testing: A case study
by Mastrolilli, Monaldo & Bianchi, Leonora
- 63-76 Maximum satisfiability: How good are tabu search and plateau moves in the worst-case?
by Mastrolilli, Monaldo & Gambardella, Luca Maria
- 77-92 A theoretical study on the behavior of simulated annealing leading to a new cooling schedule
by Triki, E. & Collette, Y. & Siarry, P.
- 93-114 A new fuzzy multiple attributive group decision making methodology and its application to propulsion/manoeuvring system selection problem
by Olcer, A. I. & Odabasi, A. Y.
- 115-132 Managing non-homogeneous information in group decision making
by Herrera, F. & Martinez, L. & Sanchez, P. J.
- 133-153 Sequential selection procedures: Using sample means to improve efficiency
by Chen, E. Jack & Kelton, W. David
- 154-159 Threshold based discounting networks: The cost allocation provided by the nucleolus
by Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka
- 160-171 Cluster analysis based on fuzzy equivalence relation
by Liang, Gin-Shuh & Chou, Tsung-Yu & Han, Tzeu-Chen
- 172-184 A simple method for computation of fuzzy linear regression
by Hojati, Mehran & Bector, C. R. & Smimou, Kamal
- 185-211 Competitiveness of nations: A knowledge discovery examination
by Zanakis, Stelios H. & Becerra-Fernandez, Irma
- 212-220 Cost-sensitive learning and decision making revisited
by Viaene, Stijn & Dedene, Guido
- 221-245 Mining generalized knowledge from ordered data through attribute-oriented induction techniques
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Shen, Ching-Cheng
- 246-254 Optimal pricing policies for perishable products
by Anjos, Miguel F. & Cheng, Russell C. H. & Currie, Christine S. M.
- 255-265 An MCDM model for media selection in the dual consumer/industrial market
by Kwak, N. K. & Lee, Chang Won & Kim, Ji Hee
- 266-277 When to refinance a mortgage: A dynamic programming approach
by Lee, Pei-Ting & Rosenfield, Donald B.
- 278-292 A minimax portfolio selection strategy with equilibrium
by Deng, Xiao-Tie & Li, Zhong-Fei & Wang, Shou-Yang
2005, Volume 165, Issue 3
- 555-568 Polynomial approximation algorithms with performance guarantees: An introduction-by-example
by Demange, Marc & Paschos, Vangelis Th.
- 569-584 Applying the minimax criterion in stochastic recourse programs
by Riis, Morten & Andersen, Kim Allan
- 585-591 Multiobjective second-order symmetric duality with F-convexity
by Yang, X. M. & Yang, X. Q. & Teo, K. L. & Hou, S. H.
- 592-597 Symmetric duality in multiobjective programming involving generalized cone-invex functions
by Khurana, Seema
- 598-609 Stabilization of Mehrotra's primal-dual algorithm and its implementation
by Stanimirovic, Predrag S. & Stojkovic, Nebojsa V. & Kovacevic-Vujcic, Vera V.
- 610-624 Distribution network design: New problems and related models
by Ambrosino, Daniela & Grazia Scutella, Maria
- 625-648 Partial convexification cuts for 0-1 mixed-integer programs
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Lee, Youngho & Kim, Youngjin
- 649-656 A graph-oriented approach for the minimization of the number of late jobs for the parallel machines scheduling problem
by Bornstein, Claudio Thomas & Alcoforado, Luciane Ferreira & Maculan, Nelson
- 657-667 A heuristic algorithm for the truckload and less-than-truckload problem
by Chu, Ching-Wu
- 668-684 Vehicle minimization for periodic deliveries
by Campbell, Ann Melissa & Hardin, Jill R.
- 685-695 A Bayesian approach for assessing process precision based on multiple samples
by Pearn, W. L. & Wu, Chien-Wei
- 696-707 Entropy as a measure of operational flexibility
by Shuiabi, Eyas & Thomson, Vince & Bhuiyan, Nadia
- 708-728 The shift team formation problem in multi-shift manufacturing operations
by Slomp, Jannes & Suresh, Nallan C.
- 729-747 A dynamic joint replenishment policy with auto-correlated demand
by Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng
- 748-764 An inventory model for delayed customization: A hybrid approach
by Tibben-Lembke, Ronald S. & Bassok, Yehuda
- 765-785 Optimal stopping problem with double reservation value property
by Kang, Byung-Kook
- 786-793 Minimal standby redundancy allocation in a k-out-of-n:F system of dependent components
by da Costa Bueno, Vanderlei
- 794-809 Finite buffer polling models with routing
by Grasman, Scott E. & Olsen, Tava Lennon & Birge, John R.
- 810-825 Componentwise bounds for nearly completely decomposable Markov chains using stochastic comparison and reordering
by Pekergin, Nihal & Dayar, Tugrul & Alparslan, Denizhan N.
- 826-834 Robustness of Kriging when interpolating in random simulation with heterogeneous variances: Some experiments
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & van Beers, Wim C. M.
- 835-842 Technical note - On optimization approach for multidisk vertical allocation problems
by Tsai, Jung-Fa & Li, Han-Lin
- 843-846 On the single machine total tardiness problem
by Tian, Z. J. & Ng, C. T. & Cheng, T. C. E.
2005, Volume 165, Issue 2
- 285-288 Project management and scheduling
by Valls, Vicente & Weglarz, Jan
- 289-306 Project scheduling under uncertainty: Survey and research potentials
by Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel
- 307-313 On the fallacy of averages in project risk management
by Elmaghraby, Salah E.