Dispatching strategies for managing uncertainties in automated manufacturing systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aytug, Haldun & Lawley, Mark A. & McKay, Kenneth & Mohan, Shantha & Uzsoy, Reha, 2005. "Executing production schedules in the face of uncertainties: A review and some future directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 86-110, February.
- Sabuncuoglu, I. & Bayiz, M., 2000. "Analysis of reactive scheduling problems in a job shop environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 567-586, November.
- Georgiadis, Patroklos & Michaloudis, Charalampos, 2012. "Real-time production planning and control system for job-shop manufacturing: A system dynamics analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 94-104.
- Xiong, Jian & Xing, Li-ning & Chen, Ying-wu, 2013. "Robust scheduling for multi-objective flexible job-shop problems with random machine breakdowns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 112-126.
- Piplani, Rajesh & Wetjens, Dennis, 2007. "Evaluation of entropy-based dispatching in flexible manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 317-331, January.
- Jahangirian, Mohsen & Eldabi, Tillal & Naseer, Aisha & Stergioulas, Lampros K. & Young, Terry, 2010. "Simulation in manufacturing and business: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 1-13, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sagawa, Juliana Keiko & Nagano, Marcelo Seido & Speranza Neto, Mauro, 2017. "A closed-loop model of a multi-station and multi-product manufacturing system using bond graphs and hybrid controllers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 677-691.
- Yin, Yunqiang & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Du-Juan, 2016. "Rescheduling on identical parallel machines with machine disruptions to minimize total completion time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 737-749.
More about this item
KeywordsOperations; Scheduling/sequencing; Rescheduling; Simulation; Experiments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:248:y:2016:i:1:p:328-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.