Executing production schedules in the face of uncertainties: A review and some future directions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akturk, M. Selim & Gorgulu, Elif, 1999. "Match-up scheduling under a machine breakdown," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Sabuncuoglu, I. & Bayiz, M., 2000. "Analysis of reactive scheduling problems in a job shop environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 567-586, November.
- Alagoz, Oguzhan & Azizoglu, Meral, 2003. "Rescheduling of identical parallel machines under machine eligibility constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(3), pages 523-532, September.
- Ramasesh, R, 1990. "Dynamic job shop scheduling: A survey of simulation research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 43-57.
- Frank Chen & Zvi Drezner & Jennifer K. Ryan & David Simchi-Levi, 2000. "Quantifying the Bullwhip Effect in a Simple Supply Chain: The Impact of Forecasting, Lead Times, and Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 436-443, March.
- Richard L. Daniels & Panagiotis Kouvelis, 1995. "Robust Scheduling to Hedge Against Processing Time Uncertainty in Single-Stage Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 363-376, February.
- Joseph Adams & Egon Balas & Daniel Zawack, 1988. "The Shifting Bottleneck Procedure for Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 391-401, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:161:y:2005:i:1:p:86-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.