Using real time information for effective dynamic scheduling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akturk, M. Selim & Gorgulu, Elif, 1999. "Match-up scheduling under a machine breakdown," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Suresh, V. & Chaudhuri, Dipak, 1993. "Dynamic scheduling--a survey of research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 53-63, August.
- Richard L. Daniels & Panagiotis Kouvelis, 1995. "Robust Scheduling to Hedge Against Processing Time Uncertainty in Single-Stage Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 363-376, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgiadis, Patroklos & Michaloudis, Charalampos, 2012. "Real-time production planning and control system for job-shop manufacturing: A system dynamics analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 94-104.
- Black, Gary W. & McKay, Kenneth N. & Morton, Thomas E., 2006. "Aversion scheduling in the presence of risky jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 338-361, November.
- Chen, Yujie & Cowling, Peter & Polack, Fiona & Remde, Stephen & Mourdjis, Philip, 2017. "Dynamic optimisation of preventative and corrective maintenance schedules for a large scale urban drainage system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 494-510.
- Abdelhamid Boudjelida, 0. "On the robustness of joint production and maintenance scheduling in presence of uncertainties," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- Jiewu Leng & Pingyu Jiang, 0. "Dynamic scheduling in RFID-driven discrete manufacturing system by using multi-layer network metrics as heuristic information," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- Eleonora Riva Sanseverino & Maria Luisa Di Silvestre & Gaetano Zizzo & Roberto Gallea & Ninh Nguyen Quang, 2013. "A Self-Adapting Approach for Forecast-Less Scheduling of Electrical Energy Storage Systems in a Liberalized Energy Market," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-22, November.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602423 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:139:y:2002:i:2:p:230-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.