The construction of stable project baseline schedules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akturk, M. Selim & Gorgulu, Elif, 1999. "Match-up scheduling under a machine breakdown," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 81-97, January.
- K. Neumann & H. Nübel & C. Schwindt, 2000. "Active and stable project scheduling," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 52(3), pages 441-465, December.
- D. R. Fulkerson, 1961. "A Network Flow Computation for Project Cost Curves," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(2), pages 167-178, January.
- Levner, E. V. & Nemirovsky, A. S., 1994. "A network flow algorithm for just-in-time project scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 167-175, December.
- Chung-Yee Lee & Lei Lei, 2001. "Multiple-Project Scheduling with Controllable Project Duration and Hard Resource Constraint: Some Solvable Cases," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 287-307, February.
- Ahn, Taeho & Erenguc, S. Selcuk, 1998. "The resource constrained project scheduling problem with multiple crashable modes: A heuristic procedure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 250-259, June.
- Tavares, L. Valadares & Antunes Ferreira, J. A. & Silva Coelho, J., 1998. "On the optimal management of project risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 451-469, June.
- repec:spr:compst:v:52:y:2000:i:3:p:441-465 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bolat, Ahmet, 2000. "Procedures for providing robust gate assignments for arriving aircrafts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 63-80, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiang Chu & Qiu-Yan Zhong & Shahid G. Khokhar, 2015. "Triage Scheduling Optimization for Mass Casualty and Disaster Response," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 32(06), pages 1-20, December.
- Briskorn, Dirk & Leung, Joseph & Pinedo, Michael, 2008. "Robust scheduling on a single machine usinge time buffers," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 639, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Elmaghraby, Salah E., 2005. "On the fallacy of averages in project risk management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 307-313, September.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:259:y:2015:i:c:p:628-636 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bowman, R. Alan, 2006. "Developing activity duration specification limits for effective project control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1191-1204, October.
- Van de Vonder, Stijn & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel, 2005. "The use of buffers in project management: The trade-off between stability and makespan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 227-240, August.
- Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel, 2005. "Project scheduling under uncertainty: Survey and research potentials," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 289-306, September.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:66-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricio Lamas & Erik Demeulemeester, 2016. "A purely proactive scheduling procedure for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem with stochastic activity durations," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 409-428, August.
- Hongbo Li & Erik Demeulemeester, 2016. "A genetic algorithm for the robust resource leveling problem," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 43-60, February.
- Bendotti, Pascale & Chrétienne, Philippe & Fouilhoux, Pierre & Quilliot, Alain, 2017. "Anchored reactive and proactive solutions to the CPM-scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 67-74.
- Kerkhove, L.-P. & Vanhoucke, M., 2017. "Optimised scheduling for weather sensitive offshore construction projects," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 58-78.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:156:y:2004:i:3:p:550-565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.