European Journal of Operational Research
October 2007, Volume 182, Issue 2
- 561-577 Minimax regret spanning arborescences under uncertain costs
by Conde, Eduardo & Candia, Alfredo
- 578-596 Hybrid meta-heuristic algorithms for solving network design problem
by Poorzahedy, Hossain & Rouhani, Omid M.
- 597-611 A simplicial branch and bound duality-bounds algorithm for the linear sum-of-ratios problem
by Benson, Harold P.
- 612-625 Integer programming models for the q-mode problem
by Kulkarni, Girish & Fathi, Yahya
- 626-639 Process planning for circuit card assembly on a series of dual head placement machines
by Choudhury, Nilanjan D. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Rao, Brijesh & Gott, Jonathan & Khotekar, Nikhilesh
- 640-662 Microscopic modeling and control logic for incident-responsive automatic vehicle movements in single-automated-lane highway systems
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 663-682 Meta-heuristic approaches with memory and evolution for a multi-product production/distribution system design problem
by Keskin, Burcu B. & Uster, Halit
- 683-694 Consumers risk and quality control in a collaborative supply chain
by Tapiero, Charles S.
- 695-703 Optimal control policy for a standing order inventory system
by Chiang, Chi
- 704-729 Inventory competition and allocation in a multi-channel distribution system
by Geng, Qin & Mallik, Suman
- 730-737 On a stochastic inventory model with a generalized holding costs
by Benkherouf, Lakdere
- 738-754 The effect of market segmentation with demand leakage between market segments on a firm's price and inventory decisions
by Zhang, Michael & Bell, Peter C.
- 755-763 Determining the optimum process mean based on quadratic quality loss function and rectifying inspection plan
by Chen, Chung-Ho & Lai, Min-Tsai
- 764-774 A generalized ordering and recovery policy for reusable items
by Choi, Dae-Won & Hwang, Hark & Koh, Shie-Gheun
- 775-782 An improved algorithm for the computation of the optimal repair/replacement policy under general repairs
by Dimitrakos, T.D. & Kyriakidis, E.G.
- 783-793 Robust simulation with a base environmental scenario
by Pierreval, Henri & Durieux-Paris, Severine
- 794-805 Bayesian semiparametric analysis for a single item maintenance optimization
by Damien, Paul & Galenko, Alexander & Popova, Elmira & Hanson, Timothy
- 806-819 A geometric process maintenance model with preventive repair
by Lam, Yeh
- 820-828 An analysis of linear congruential random number generators when multiplier restrictions exist
by Tang, Hui-Chin
- 829-843 Stochastic dominance and mean-variance measures of profit and loss for business planning and investment
by Wong, Wing-Keung
- 844-855 Multi-criteria decision aid for the formulation of sustainable technological energy priorities using linguistic variables
by Doukas, Haris Ch. & Andreas, Botsikas M. & Psarras, John E.
- 856-866 Relational dominant strategy equilibrium as a generalization of dominant strategy equilibrium in terms of a social psychological aspect of decision making
by Inohara, Takehiro
- 867-885 A multicriteria accreditation system for information technology skills and qualifications
by Siskos, Yannis & Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Krassadaki, Evangelia & Matsatsinis, Nikolaos
- 886-898 Delineating store trade areas through morphological analysis
by Baray, Jerome & Cliquet, Gerard
- 899-910 Performance evaluation of university extension providers: A frontier approach for ordered response data
by Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne
- 911-922 A non-linear inverse Lanchester square law problem in estimating the force-dependent attrition coefficients
by Chen, Hsi-Mei
- 923-935 The utility of cash flow forecasts in the management of corporate cash balances
by Gormley, Fionnuala M. & Meade, Nigel
- 936-944 Rescheduling with release dates to minimize makespan under a limit on the maximum sequence disruption
by Yuan, Jinjiang & Mu, Yundong
- 945-951 A note on the two-stage assembly flow shop scheduling problem with uniform parallel machines
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 952-957 The tool switching problem revisited
by Crama, Yves & Moonen, Linda S. & Spieksma, Frits C.R. & Talloen, Ellen
- 958-964 Balanced contributions for TU games with awards and applications
by Lorenzo-Freire, Silvia & Alonso-Meijide, Jose M. & Casas-Mendez, Balbina & Hendrickx, Ruud
- 965-970 Pseudolinear fuzzy mappings
by Mishra, S.K. & Wang, S.Y. & Lai, K.K.
October 2007, Volume 182, Issue 1
- 1-14 Mathematical model for scheduling operations in cascaded continuous processing units
by Bhattacharya, Subir & Bose, Sumit Kumar
- 15-28 Two genetic algorithms for solving the uncapacitated single allocation p-hub median problem
by Kratica, Jozef & Stanimirovic, Zorica & Tosic, Dusan & Filipovic, Vladimir
- 29-39 Simultaneous optimization of classical objectives in JIT scheduling
by Lebacque, Vassilissa & Jost, Vincent & Brauner, Nadia
- 40-62 Competitive facility location and design problem
by Aboolian, Robert & Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry
- 63-79 Minimizing makespan with multiple-orders-per-job in a two-machine flowshop
by Laub, Jeffrey D. & Fowler, John W. & Keha, Ahmet B.
- 80-94 A self-adaptive differential evolution heuristic for two-stage assembly scheduling problem to minimize maximum lateness with setup times
by Al-Anzi, Fawaz S. & Allahverdi, Ali
- 95-112 Single versus multiple supplier sourcing strategies
by Burke, Gerard J. & Carrillo, Janice E. & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 113-126 Joint pricing and inventory control with a Markovian demand model
by Yin, Rui & Rajaram, Kumar
- 127-144 Inventory control under temporal demand heteroscedasticity
by Zhang, Xiaolong
- 145-163 Evaluation of inventory policies with unidirectional substitutions
by Liu, Jun & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 164-173 A stochastic model for risk management in global supply chain networks
by Goh, Mark & Lim, Joseph Y.S. & Meng, Fanwen
- 174-193 Contracting over multiple parameters: Capacity allocation in semiconductor manufacturing
by Mallik, Suman
- 194-204 A note on "quality improvement and setup reduction in the joint economic lot size model"
by Liu, Xingchu & Cetinkaya, Sila
- 205-225 Impact of uncertainty in the quality of returns on the profitability of a single-period refurbishing operation
by Zikopoulos, Christos & Tagaras, George
- 226-238 Coherent risk measures in inventory problems
by Ahmed, Shabbir & Cakmak, Ulas & Shapiro, Alexander
- 239-255 Responsive pricing under supply uncertainty
by Tang, Christopher S. & Yin, Rui
- 256-281 Bayesian demand updating in the lost sales newsvendor problem: A two-moment approximation
by Berk, Emre & Gurler, Ulku & Levine, Richard A.
- 282-299 Analysis for joint importance of components in a coherent system
by Gao, Xueli & Cui, Lirong & Li, Jinlin
- 300-304 Control limits for two-state partially observable Markov decision processes
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham
- 305-320 A multi-server synchronous vacation model with thresholds and a probabilistic decision rule
by Chakravarthy, Srinivas R.
- 321-339 Analyzing discrete-time D-BMAP/G/1/N queue with single and multiple vacations
by Samanta, S.K. & Gupta, U.C. & Sharma, R.K.
- 340-355 Rough set-based logics for multicriteria decision analysis
by Fan, Tuan-Fang & Liu, Duen-Ren & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 356-366 A chi-square method for obtaining a priority vector from multiplicative and fuzzy preference relations
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 367-382 A Bayesian priorization procedure for AHP-group decision making
by Altuzarra, Alfredo & Moreno-Jimenez, Jose Maria & Salvador, Manuel
- 383-399 Some induced ordered weighted averaging operators and their use for solving group decision-making problems based on fuzzy preference relations
by Chiclana, F. & Herrera-Viedma, E. & Herrera, F. & Alonso, S.
- 400-412 Allocation of empty containers between multi-ports
by Li, Jing-An & Leung, Stephen C.H. & Wu, Yue & Liu, Ke
- 413-427 An optimization approach to the reconstruction of positional DNA sequencing by hybridization with errors
by Zhang, Ji-Hong & Wu, Ling-Yun & Zhao, Yu-Ying & Zhang, Xiang-Sun
- 428-435 Operations research practice on logistics management in Taiwan: An academic view
by Wu, Yen-Chun Jim & Huang, I.C.
- 436-454 Is the predictability of emerging and developed stock markets really exploitable?
by Moreno, David & Olmeda, Ignacio
- 455-465 A Lagrangean relaxation and decomposition algorithm for the video placement and routing problem
by Bektas, Tolga & Oguz, Osman & Ouveysi, Iradj
- 466-468 Comments on "Solving real car sequencing problems with ant colony optimization"
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte
- 469-474 Remarks on "A measure of risk and a decision-making model based on expected utility and entropy" by Jiping Yang and Wanhua Qiu (EJOR 164 (2005), 792-799)
by Fischer, Kathrin & Kleine, Andreas
- 475-479 On the representation of the one machine sequencing problem in the shifting bottleneck heuristic
by Mukherjee, Saral & Chatterjee, A.K.
September 2007, Volume 181, Issue 3
- 1017-1018 Decision support for telecommunications and information society: Introduction
by Climaco, Joao & Traczyk, Wieslaw & Granat, Janusz
- 1019-1029 Solving non-linear portfolio optimization problems with the primal-dual interior point method
by Gondzio, Jacek & Grothey, Andreas
- 1030-1044 Multi-criteria classification - A new scheme for application of dominance-based decision rules
by Blaszczynski, Jerzy & Greco, Salvatore & Slowinski, Roman
- 1045-1054 Internet packet routing: Application of a K-quickest path algorithm
by Climaco, Joao C.N. & Pascoal, Marta M.B. & Craveirinha, Jose M.F. & Captivo, M. Eugenia V.
- 1055-1064 Efficient calculation of the most reliable pair of link disjoint paths in telecommunication networks
by Gomes, Teresa & Craveirinha, Jose
- 1065-1068 Challenges of Continuous Optimization in Theory and Applications
by Dur, Mirjam & Karasozen, Bulent & Terlaky, Tamas & Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm
- 1069-1085 Sensitivity analysis in linear semi-infinite programming: Perturbing cost and right-hand-side coefficients
by Goberna, M.A. & Gomez, S. & Guerra, F. & Todorov, M.I.
- 1086-1096 Newton's method and its use in optimization
by Polyak, B.T.
- 1097-1111 A Mizuno-Todd-Ye type predictor-corrector algorithm for sufficient linear complementarity problems
by Illes, Tibor & Nagy, Marianna
- 1112-1125 Some continuous programming problems in numerical analysis
by Gustafson, Sven-Ake
- 1126-1136 Sufficient conditions for total ill-posedness in linear semi-infinite optimization
by Canovas, M.J. & Lopez, M.A. & Parra, J. & Toledo, F.J.
- 1137-1147 Differential evolution with preferential crossover
by Ali, M.M.
- 1148-1165 Modeling gene regulatory networks with piecewise linear differential equations
by Gebert, J. & Radde, N. & Weber, G.-W.
- 1166-1173 The geometry and number of the root invariant regions for linear systems
by Gryazina, Elena N.
- 1174-1188 Simultaneous perturbation stochastic approximation of nonsmooth functions
by Bartkute, Vaida & Sakalauskas, Leonidas
- 1189-1197 An algorithm for local continuous optimization of traffic signals
by Ying, Jiang Qian & Lu, Huapu & Shi, Jing
- 1198-1213 Challenges of continuous global optimization in molecular structure prediction
by Beliakov, Gleb & Lim, Kieran F.
- 1214-1232 Algorithms and the calculation of Nash equilibria for multi-objective control of time-discrete systems and polynomial-time algorithms for dynamic c-games on networks
by Lozovanu, Dmitrii & Pickl, Stefan
- 1233-1242 Rigidity of abnormal extrema in nonlinear programming problems with equality and inequality constraints
by Tchemisova, T.V.
- 1243-1244 A further step in decision support models for energy markets
by Ramos, Andres & Adler, Ilan
- 1245-1264 A heuristic for the long-term electricity generation planning problem using the Bloom and Gallant formulation
by Pages, Adela & Nabona, Narcis
- 1265-1278 Agent-based analysis of technological diversification and specialization in electricity markets
by Bunn, Derek W. & Oliveira, Fernando S.
- 1279-1296 Two-settlement electricity markets with price caps and Cournot generation firms
by Yao, Jian & Oren, Shmuel S. & Adler, Ilan
- 1297-1308 Bidding under price uncertainty in multi-unit pay-as-bid procurement auctions for power systems reserve
by Swider, Derk J. & Weber, Christoph
- 1309-1321 Oligopoly models for market price of electricity under demand uncertainty and unit reliability
by Wang, Lizhi & Mazumdar, Mainak & Bailey, Matthew D. & Valenzuela, Jorge
- 1322-1338 Estimating conjectural variations for electricity market models
by Lopez de Haro, S. & Sanchez Martin, P. & de la Hoz Ardiz, J.E. & Fernandez Caro, J.
- 1339-1353 Clustering algorithms for scenario tree generation: Application to natural hydro inflows
by Latorre, Jesus M & Cerisola, Santiago & Ramos, Andres
- 1354-1369 Risk-averse profit-based optimal scheduling of a hydro-chain in the day-ahead electricity market
by Garcia-Gonzalez, Javier & Parrilla, Ernesto & Mateo, Alicia
- 1370-1395 A floating-point genetic algorithm for solving the unit commitment problem
by Dang, Chuangyin & Li, Minqiang
- 1396-1412 The EU regulation on cross-border trade of electricity: A two-stage equilibrium model
by Daxhelet, O. & Smeers, Y.
- 1413-1424 Integrating the regulatory and utility firm perspectives, when measuring the efficiency of electricity distribution
by Lins, Marcos Pereira Estellita & Sollero, Maria Karla Vervloet & Caloba, Guilherme Marques & da Silva, Angela Cristina Moreira
- 1425-1426 Managing uncertainty in decision support models
by Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Dias, Luis C.
- 1427-1433 A fuzzy goal programming method with imprecise goal hierarchy
by Akoz, Onur & Petrovic, Dobrila
- 1434-1463 Multiple objective linear programming models with interval coefficients - an illustrated overview
by Oliveira, Carla & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
- 1464-1475 Computing non-dominated solutions in MOLFP
by Costa, Joao Paulo
- 1476-1487 Portfolio selection under strict uncertainty: A multi-criteria methodology and its application to the Frankfurt and Vienna Stock Exchanges
by Ballestero, E. & Gunther, M. & Pla-Santamaria, D. & Stummer, C.
- 1488-1505 Preference programming for robust portfolio modeling and project selection
by Liesio, Juuso & Mild, Pekka & Salo, Ahti
- 1506-1515 Multiple criteria aggregation procedure for mixed evaluations
by Amor, Sarah Ben & Jabeur, Khaled & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 1516-1529 Decision under risk as a multicriteria problem
by Matos, Manuel A.
- 1530-1539 A lexicographical compromise method for multiple criteria group decision problems with imprecise information
by Contreras, I. & Marmol, A.M.
- 1540-1553 Rough set based rule induction from two decision tables
by Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Miyajima, Takuya
- 1554-1573 Rough Sets and the role of the monetary policy in financial stability (macroeconomic problem) and the prediction of insolvency in insurance sector (microeconomic problem)
by Sanchis, A. & Segovia, M.J. & Gil, J.A. & Heras, A. & Vilar, J.L.
- 1574-1583 Stochastic utility-efficient programming of organic dairy farms
by Flaten, O. & Lien, G.
- 1584-1592 Risk aversion and optimal forest replanting: A stochastic efficiency study
by Lien, G. & Stordal, S. & Hardaker, J.B. & Asheim, L.J.
- 1593-1606 Goodwill hunting and profit sharing: Decision-making in a newspaper chain
by Pearson, Michael
- 1607-1616 An adaptation of the dual-affine interior point method for the surface flatness problem
by Balbo, Antonio Roberto & Baptista, Edmea Cassia & Arenales, Marcos Nereu
- 1617-1619 Evolutionary multi-objective optimization
by Coello Coello, Carlos A. & Aguirre, Arturo Hernandez & Zitzler, Eckart
- 1620-1629 Expected runtimes of a simple evolutionary algorithm for the multi-objective minimum spanning tree problem
by Neumann, Frank
- 1630-1652 On finding multiple Pareto-optimal solutions using classical and evolutionary generating methods
by Shukla, Pradyumn Kumar & Deb, Kalyanmoy
- 1653-1669 SMS-EMOA: Multiobjective selection based on dominated hypervolume
by Beume, Nicola & Naujoks, Boris & Emmerich, Michael
- 1670-1690 Working principles, behavior, and performance of MOEAs on MNK-landscapes
by Aguirre, Hernan E. & Tanaka, Kiyoshi
- 1691-1707 Multi-objective optimization of water-using systems
by Mariano-Romero, Carlos E. & Alcocer-Yamanaka, Victor H. & Morales, Eduardo F.
- 1708-1723 Local dominance and local recombination in MOEAs on 0/1 multiobjective knapsack problems
by Sato, Hiroyuki & Aguirre, Hernan E. & Tanaka, Kiyoshi
September 2007, Volume 181, Issue 2
- 527-548 A hybrid simplex search and particle swarm optimization for unconstrained optimization
by Fan, Shu-Kai S. & Zahara, Erwie
- 549-570 The measurement of returns to scale under a simultaneous occurrence of multiple solutions in a reference set and a supporting hyperplane
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki
- 571-585 A note on the use of vector barrier parameters for interior-point methods
by Moguerza, Javier M. & Olivares, Alberto & Prieto, Francisco J.
- 586-591 Computation of efficient targets in DEA models with production trade-offs and weight restrictions
by Podinovski, V.V.
- 592-597 Solving the maximum edge weight clique problem via unconstrained quadratic programming
by Alidaee, Bahram & Glover, Fred & Kochenberger, Gary & Wang, Haibo
- 598-619 Competitive facility location model with concave demand
by Aboolian, Robert & Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry
- 620-633 Differential approximation of min sat, max sat and related problems
by Escoffier, Bruno & Paschos, Vangelis Th.
- 634-644 Goal programming model for grocery shelf space allocation
by Reyes, Pedro M. & Frazier, Gregory V.
- 645-653 Single machine scheduling problem with controllable processing times and resource dependent release times
by Choi, Byung-Cheon & Yoon, Suk-Hun & Chung, Sung-Jin
- 654-667 Multiple voting location and single voting location on trees
by Noltemeier, H. & Spoerhase, J. & Wirth, H.-C.
- 668-678 Determining optimal selling price and lot size with a varying rate of deterioration and exponential partial backlogging
by Dye, Chung-Yuan & Hsieh, Tsu-Pang & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh
- 679-685 An integrated production and preventive maintenance planning model
by Aghezzaf, E.H. & Jamali, M.A. & Ait-Kadi, D.
- 686-703 A comparison of different quantity discount pricing policies in a two-echelon channel with stochastic and asymmetric demand information
by Zhou, Yong-Wu
- 704-715 An assessment of the effect of mass customization on suppliers' inventory levels in a JIT supply chain
by Aigbedo, Henry
- 716-732 Integrated production and allocation policies with one direct shipping option
by Jang, Wooseung & Kim, Dongwon
- 733-752 Supply chain models for an assembly system with preprocessing of raw materials
by Rahman, Mohammad Anwar Ashek & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 753-766 A two-echelon inventory model with lost sales
by Hill, R.M. & Seifbarghy, M. & Smith, D.K.
- 767-772 Multiple criteria linear regression
by Narula, Subhash C. & Wellington, John F.
- 773-786 Optimal resource allocation for security in reliability systems
by Azaiez, M.N. & Bier, Vicki M.
- 787-792 Analysis of the queue-length distribution for the discrete-time batch-service Geo/Ga,Y/1/K queue
by Yi, Xeung W. & Kim, Nam K. & Yoon, Bong K. & Chae, Kyung C.
- 793-807 A non-interactive elicitation method for non-linear multiattribute utility functions: Theory and application to agricultural economics
by Andre, Francisco J. & Riesgo, Laura
- 808-816 Computing upper and lower bounds in interval decision trees
by Danielson, Mats & Ekenberg, Love
- 817-827 Analysis of the constraint proposal method for two-party negotiations
by Kitti, Mitri & Ehtamo, Harri
- 828-841 Obtaining the optimal cache document replacement policy for the caching system of an EC website
by Chen, Toly
- 842-854 Breast cancer prediction using the isotonic separation technique
by Ryu, Young U. & Chandrasekaran, R. & Jacob, Varghese S.
- 855-871 A fast method for discovering critical edge sequences in e-commerce catalogs
by Dutta, Kaushik & VanderMeer, Debra & Datta, Anindya & Keskinocak, Pinar & Ramamritham, Krithi
- 872-886 The role of the water temperature in the optimal management of marine aquaculture
by Hernandez, Juan M. & Leon-Santana, Miguel & Leon, Carmelo J.
- 887-902 On the enrouting protocol problem under uncertainty
by Alminana, Marc & Escudero, Laureano F. & Monge, Juan F. & Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin
- 903-915 A fuzzy multi-objective programming for optimization of fire station locations through genetic algorithms
by Yang, Lili & Jones, Bryan F. & Yang, Shuang-Hua
- 916-928 Stochastic programming for optimizing bidding strategies of a Nordic hydropower producer
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Kristoffersen, Trine Krogh
- 929-938 Executive views concerning decision support tools
by Stenfors, Sari & Tanner, Leena & Syrjanen, Mikko & Seppala, Tomi & Haapalinna, Ilkka
- 939-955 Neural networks and organizational systems: Modeling non-linear relationships
by Grznar, John & Prasad, Sameer & Tata, Jasmine
- 956-966 Avoiding infeasibility in DEA models with weight restrictions
by Estellita Lins, M.P. & Moreira da Silva, A.C. & Lovell, C.A.K.
- 967-985 Real options in strategic investment games between two asymmetric firms
by Kong, Jean J. & Kwok, Yue Kuen
- 986-1003 Selecting predictors for traffic control by methods of the mathematical theory of democracy
by Tangian, Andranik
- 1004-1013 Stochastic leadtimes in a one-warehouse, N-retailer inventory system with the warehouse not carrying stock
by Solis, Adriano O. & Schmidt, Charles P.
August 2007, Volume 181, Issue 1
- 1-9 Mixed symmetric duality in non-differentiable multiobjective mathematical programming
by Mishra, S.K. & Wang, S.Y. & Lai, K.K. & Yang, F.M.
- 10-19 Descent: An optimization point of view on different fields
by Brinkhuis, Jan
- 20-29 The maximin line problem with regional demand
by Diaz-Banez, J.M. & Ramos, P.A. & Sabariego, P.
- 30-39 Arc routing problems with time-dependent service costs
by Tagmouti, Mariam & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 40-58 A tabu search algorithm for the integrated scheduling problem of container handling systems in a maritime terminal
by Chen, Lu & Bostel, Nathalie & Dejax, Pierre & Cai, Jianguo & Xi, Lifeng
- 59-75 Comparison of agent-based scheduling to look-ahead heuristics for real-time transportation problems
by Mes, Martijn & van der Heijden, Matthieu & van Harten, Aart
- 76-85 Symmetric duality for minimax multiobjective variational mixed integer programming problems with partial-invexity
by Chen, Xiuhong & Yang, Jiangyu
- 86-101 A genetic algorithm for resource investment project scheduling problem, tardiness permitted with penalty
by Shadrokh, Shahram & Kianfar, Fereydoon
- 102-116 A branch and bound algorithm for the one-machine scheduling problem with minimum and maximum time lags
by Sheen, Gwo-Ji & Liao, Lu-Wen
- 117-126 On the bin packing problem with a fixed number of object weights
by Filippi, Carlo
- 127-138 Central versus local multiple stage inventory planning: An analysis of solutions
by Simpson, N.C.
- 139-155 Scheduling workforce relief breaks in advance versus in real-time
by Thompson, Gary M. & Pullman, Madeleine E.
- 156-167 A genetic algorithm for cellular manufacturing design and layout
by Wu, Xiaodan & Chu, Chao-Hsien & Wang, Yunfeng & Yan, Weili
- 168-183 Advanced supply chain planning with mixtures of backorders, lost sales, and lost contract
by Lodree, Emmett Jr.
- 184-194 On the stochastic uncapacitated dynamic single-item lotsizing problem with service level constraints
by Tempelmeier, Horst
- 195-206 On operators and search space topology in multi-objective flow shop scheduling
by Geiger, Martin Josef
- 207-223 The use of a premium-payment scheme in a supply chain involving capacity acquisition
by Yang, Jian & Yang, Shitao
- 224-238 A robust optimization model for multi-site production planning problem in an uncertain environment
by Leung, Stephen C.H. & Tsang, Sally O.S. & Ng, W.L. & Wu, Yue
- 239-251 A joint optimisation model for inventory replenishment, product assortment, shelf space and display area allocation decisions
by Hariga, Moncer A. & Al-Ahmari, Abdulrahman & Mohamed, Abdel-Rahman A.
- 252-265 Strategic interactions between channel structure and demand enhancing services
by Xia, Yusen & Gilbert, Stephen M.
- 266-287 Minimizing the weighted number of early and tardy jobs in a stochastic single machine scheduling problem
by Soroush, H.M.
- 288-297 An application of vector GARCH model in semiconductor demand planning
by Zhang, Feng
- 298-304 Rendezvous search on a star graph with examination costs
by Kikuta, Kensaku & Ruckle, William H.
- 305-314 An equilibrium model for urban transit assignment based on game theory
by Sun, Lian-Ju & Gao, Zi-You
- 315-330 A simulation optimization method that considers uncertainty and multiple performance measures
by Rosen, Scott L. & Harmonosky, Catherine M. & Traband, Mark T.
- 331-337 A new DEA ranking system based on changing the reference set
by Jahanshahloo, Gholam Reza & Junior, Helcio Vieira & Lotfi, Farhad Hosseinzadeh & Akbarian, Darush
- 338-349 Urban stormwater drainage management: The development of a multicriteria decision aid approach for best management practices
by Martin, C. & Ruperd, Y. & Legret, M.
- 350-361 Cycles of violence: A dynamic control analysis
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Tragler, Gernot & Veliov, Vladimir M.
- 362-373 Within-season dismissal of football coaches: Statistical analysis of causes and consequences
by de Dios Tena, Juan & Forrest, David
- 374-389 A discrete event simulation model in the case of managing a software project
by Kouskouras, Konstantinos G. & Georgiou, Andreas C.
- 390-402 Maximizing system lifetime in wireless sensor networks
by Alfieri, A. & Bianco, A. & Brandimarte, P. & Chiasserini, C.F.
- 403-424 Application of the analytical hierarchy process to establish health care waste management systems that minimise infection risks in developing countries
by Brent, Alan C. & Rogers, David E.C. & Ramabitsa-Siimane, Tsaletseng S.M. & Rohwer, Mark B.
- 425-435 Second stage DEA: Comparison of approaches for modelling the DEA score
by Hoff, Ayoe
- 436-452 Improved customer choice predictions using ensemble methods
by van Wezel, Michiel & Potharst, Rob
- 453-467 Human resource management and performance: A neural network analysis
by Stavrou, Eleni T. & Charalambous, Christakis & Spiliotis, Stelios
- 468-499 Analysis of the third European survey on working conditions with composite indicators
by Tangian, Andranik
- 500-504 On-line supply chain scheduling problems with preemption
by Averbakh, Igor & Xue, Zhihui
- 505-514 Further results on concordance relations
by Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc
- 515-522 A mixed integer programming model for advanced planning and scheduling (APS)
by Chen, Kejia & Ji, Ping
August 2007, Volume 180, Issue 3
- 971-982 On optimality and duality theorems of nonlinear disjunctive fractional minmax programs
by Ammar, E.E.
- 983-996 A level-2 reformulation-linearization technique bound for the quadratic assignment problem
by Adams, Warren P. & Guignard, Monique & Hahn, Peter M. & Hightower, William L.
- 997-1010 Designing delivery districts for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands
by Haugland, Dag & Ho, Sin C. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 1011-1027 A method for finding well-dispersed subsets of non-dominated vectors for multiple objective mixed integer linear programs
by Sylva, John & Crema, Alejandro
- 1028-1044 A mixed-integer programming approach to a class timetabling problem: A case study with gender policies and traffic considerations
by Al-Yakoob, Salem M. & Sherali, Hanif D.
- 1045-1059 Improved modeling and solution methods for the multi-resource routing problem
by Francis, Peter & Zhang, Guangming & Smilowitz, Karen
- 1060-1075 A lexicographic approach to bi-objective scheduling of single-period orders in make-to-order manufacturing
by Sawik, Tadeusz