European Journal of Operational Research
2007, Volume 176, Issue 2
- 941-955 Using separable programming to solve the multi-product multiple ex-ante constraint newsvendor problem and extensions
by Niederhoff, Julie A.
- 956-963 Continuous-review, lost-sales inventory models with Poisson demand, a fixed lead time and no fixed order cost
by Hill, R.M.
- 964-974 Minimizing maximum completion time in a proportionate flow shop with one machine of different speed
by Choi, Byung-Cheon & Yoon, Suk-Hun & Chung, Sung-Jin
- 975-985 Heuristic modeling of expectation formation in a complex experimental information environment
by Becker, Otwin & Leitner, Johannes & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike
- 986-998 Non-normality effects on the economic-statistical design of charts with Weibull in-control time
by Chen, Huifen & Cheng, Yuyen
- 999-1015 Sub-stochastic matrix analysis for bounds computation--Theoretical results
by Haddad, Serge & Moreaux, Patrice
- 1016-1032 A two-unit general parallel system with (n - 2) cold standbys--Analytic and simulation approach
by Papageorgiou, Effie & Kokolakis, George
- 1033-1040 Hierarchical forecasting based on AR-GARCH model in a coherent structure
by Sohn, So Young & Lim, Michael
- 1041-1051 Active redundancy allocation for a k-out-of-n:F system of dependent components
by da Costa Bueno, Vanderlei & Martins do Carmo, Iran
- 1052-1065 Improving forecasting performance by employing the Taguchi method
by Wang, Tai-Yue & Huang, Chien-Yu
- 1066-1083 Performance evaluation of a multi-echelon production, transportation and distribution system: A matrix analytical approach
by Wang, Fong-Fan & Su, Chao-Ton
- 1084-1102 Customer selection problem with profit from a sideline
by Son, Jae-Dong
- 1103-1116 Mean-range based distribution-free procedures to minimize "overage" and "underage" costs
by Yue, Jinfeng & Wang, Min-Chiang & Chen, Bintong
- 1117-1130 Economic lot-sizing games
by Heuvel, Wilco van den & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert
- 1131-1144 A differential oligopoly game with differentiated goods and sticky prices
by Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca
- 1145-1150 A revised framework for deriving preference values from pairwise comparison matrices
by Lin, Chang-Chun
- 1151-1166 Fuzzy goal programming approach to multilevel programming problems
by Pramanik, Surapati & Roy, Tapan Kumar
- 1167-1184 The service allocation problem at the Gioia Tauro Maritime Terminal
by Cordeau, Jean-Francois & Gaudioso, Manlio & Laporte, Gilbert & Moccia, Luigi
- 1185-1204 Building cyclic master surgery schedules with leveled resulting bed occupancy
by Belien, Jeroen & Demeulemeester, Erik
- 1205-1218 Using aggregation to optimize long-term production planning at an underground mine
by Newman, Alexandra M. & Kuchta, Mark
- 1219-1245 Efficient algorithms for combined heat and power production planning under the deregulated electricity market
by Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto
- 1246-1264 Improving computational capabilities for addressing volume constraints in forest harvest scheduling problems
by Vielma, Juan Pablo & Murray, Alan T. & Ryan, David M. & Weintraub, Andres
- 1265-1282 Landscape-level optimization using tabu search and stand density-related forest management prescriptions
by Bettinger, Pete & Boston, Kevin & Kim, Young-Hwan & Zhu, Jianping
- 1283-1292 A packet filter placement problem with application to defense against spoofed denial of service attacks
by Armbruster, Benjamin & Smith, J. Cole & Park, Kihong
- 1293-1292 Erratum to "Out of the mist--Towards decision-maker-friendly multiple criteria decision making support" [Eur. J. Oper. Res. 158 (2004) 293-307]
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy
- 1294-1297 C. Eden and F. Ackermann, MAKING STRATEGY, The Journey of Strategic Management, SAGE Publications, London, UK (1998) ISBN 0-7619-5225-X p. xii+507, [pound sign]26.9.F. Ackermann, C. Eden and I. Brown, The Practice of MAKING STRATEGY, A Step-by Step Guide, SAGE Publications, London, UK (2005) ISBN 0-7619-4494-X p. vi+265, [pound sign]21.99
by Valqui Vidal, Rene Victor
2007, Volume 176, Issue 1
- 1-14 Monge properties, discrete convexity and applications
by Burkard, Rainer E.
- 15-26 Vector complementarity problems with a variable ordering relation
by Huang, N.J. & Yang, X.Q. & Chan, W.K.
- 27-45 A heuristic algorithm for a chance constrained stochastic program
by DePaolo, Concetta A. & Rader, David Jr.
- 46-59 The Karush-Kuhn-Tucker optimality conditions in an optimization problem with interval-valued objective function
by Wu, Hsien-Chung
- 60-76 Integrated crossover rules in real coded genetic algorithms
by Kaelo, P. & Ali, M.M.
- 77-86 Fuzzy stochastic goal programming problems
by Van Hop, Nguyen
- 87-105 A Lagrangian relaxation-based heuristic for the vehicle routing with full container load
by Imai, Akio & Nishimura, Etsuko & Current, John
- 106-130 Inventory constrained maritime routing and scheduling for multi-commodity liquid bulk, Part I: Applications and model
by Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Hwang, Seung-June
- 131-144 Extension of the 2-p-opt and 1-shift algorithms to the heterogeneous probabilistic traveling salesman problem
by Bianchi, Leonora & Campbell, Ann Melissa
- 145-150 A polynomial algorithm for some preemptive multiprocessor task scheduling problems
by Kuszner, Lukasz & Malafiejski, Michal
- 151-164 A branch-and-bound algorithm for the singly constrained assignment problem
by Lieshout, P.M.D. & Volgenant, A.
- 165-176 The profit maximizing capacitated lot-size (PCLSP) problem
by Haugen, Kjetil K. & Olstad, Asmund & Pettersen, Bard I.
- 177-192 A graph-based hyper-heuristic for educational timetabling problems
by Burke, Edmund K. & McCollum, Barry & Meisels, Amnon & Petrovic, Sanja & Qu, Rong
- 193-209 A mathematical programming-based scheduling framework for multitasking environments
by Shakeri, Shakib & Logendran, Rasaratnam
- 210-229 Redesigning a warehouse network
by Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Min, Hokey
- 230-239 Planning annualised hours with a finite set of weekly working hours and cross-trained workers
by Corominas, Albert & Lusa, Amaia & Pastor, Rafael
- 240-251 A generalized geometric-programming solution to "An economic production quantity model with flexibility and reliability considerations"
by Leung, Kit-Nam Francis
- 252-263 Balancing productivity and consumer satisfaction for profitability: Statistical and fuzzy regression analysis
by He, Yan-Qun & Chan, Lai-Kow & Wu, Ming-Lu
- 264-274 Bucket brigades with worker learning
by Armbruster, Dieter & Gel, Esma S. & Murakami, Junko
- 275-294 Modeling and analysis of a supply-assembly-store chain
by Xiaobo, Zhao & Xu, Deju & Zhang, Hanqin & He, Qi-Ming
- 295-316 A stochastic and asymmetric-information framework for a dominant-manufacturer supply chain
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Zhou, Yong-Wu
- 317-331 Evaluation of entropy-based dispatching in flexible manufacturing systems
by Piplani, Rajesh & Wetjens, Dennis
- 332-346 A statistical process control approach to selecting a warm-up period for a discrete-event simulation
by Robinson, Stewart
- 347-360 On a multicommodity stochastic-flow network with unreliable nodes subject to budget constraint
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
- 361-373 Non-normality and the variable parameters control charts
by Lin, Yu-Chang & Chou, Chao-Yu
- 374-388 Travel time estimation and order batching in a 2-block warehouse
by Le-Duc, Tho & de Koster, Rene M.B.M.
- 389-404 The stochastic goodwill problem
by Marinelli, Carlo
- 405-413 Joint optimisation of maintenance and buffer size in a manufacturing system
by Ribeiro, M.A. & Silveira, J.L. & Qassim, R.Y.
- 414-422 Fuzzy set approach to the utility, preference relations, and aggregation operators
by Mesiar, R.
- 423-434 A mixed integer linear programming formulation of the optimal mean/Value-at-Risk portfolio problem
by Benati, Stefano & Rizzi, Romeo
- 435-444 A quadratic programming approach to the Randic index
by Pavlovic, Ljiljana & Divnic, Tomica
- 445-467 A duopoly model with heterogeneous congestion-sensitive customers
by Mandjes, Michel & Timmer, Judith
- 468-481 The impact of DSS use and information load on errors and decision quality
by Williams, Michael L. & Dennis, Alan R. & Stam, Antonie & Aronson, Jay E.
- 482-497 Optimal pricing for information goods with piracy and saturation effect
by Khouja, Moutaz & Smith, Michael Alan
- 498-520 Optimal product design using a colony of virtual ants
by Albritton, M. David & McMullen, Patrick R.
- 521-533 On the performance of universities in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany: Government's redistribution of funds judged using DEA efficiency measures
by Fandel, Gunter
- 534-541 Delivery performance in vendor selection decisions
by Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia & Ord, Keith
- 542-549 A semi-Markov model for patient progression through clinical trials
by Felli, James C. & Anderson, Wesley H. & Kremidas, James P. & Ruberg, Stephen J.
- 550-564 Tactical planning of offshore petroleum production
by Ulstein, Nina Linn & Nygreen, Bjorn & Sagli, Jan Richard
- 565-583 Strategies for detecting fraudulent claims in the automobile insurance industry
by Viaene, Stijn & Ayuso, Mercedes & Guillen, Montserrat & Van Gheel, Dirk & Dedene, Guido
- 584-609 Wireless network capacity management: A real options approach
by d'Halluin, Y. & Forsyth, P.A. & Vetzal, K.R.
- 610-635 Modelling as a way of organising knowledge
by Wierzbicki, Andrzej P.
- 636-640 A note on article "A tolerance approach to the fuzzy goal programming problems with unbalanced triangular membership function"
by Yaghoobi, M.A. & Tamiz, M.
- 641-642 A note on the paper "Fractional programming with convex quadratic forms and functions" by H.P. Benson
by Frenk, J.B.G.
- 643-652 Improved algorithm for a generalized on-line scheduling problem on identical machines
by Li, Rongheng & Huang, Huei-Chuen
- 653-655 J. Allan, G. Fairtlough and B. Heinzen, The Power of the Tale--Using Narratives for Organisational Success, John Wiley, Chichester, UK (2002) ISBN 0-470-84227-X p. xiii + 306, [pound sign] 31.99
by Vidal, Rene Victor Valqui
2006, Volume 175, Issue 3
- 1339-1339 Modelling and simulation of business systems
by Sakalauskas, Leonidas
- 1340-1356 The impact of financial leverage on risk of equity measured by loss-oriented risk measures: An option pricing approach
by Karma, Otto & Sander, Priit
- 1357-1366 Neural network approach to forecasting of quasiperiodic financial time series
by Bodyanskiy, Yevgeniy & Popov, Sergiy
- 1367-1378 Balanced random interval arithmetic in market model estimation
by Zilinskas, Julius & Bogle, Ian David Lockhart
- 1379-1399 Model and algorithm of the conceptual scheme formation for knowledge domain in distance learning
by Zaikin, Oleg & Kushtina, Emma & Rozewski, Przemyslaw
- 1400-1412 Neuro-dynamic trading methods
by Xufre Casqueiro, Patricia & Rodrigues, Antonio J.L.
- 1413-1430 INSDECM--an interactive procedure for stochastic multicriteria decision problems
by Nowak, Maciej
- 1431-1434 Feature issue on "Traffic and transportation modelling"
by Bielli, Maurizio & Ottomanelli, Michele
- 1435-1446 Motorway traffic parameter estimation from mobile phone counts
by Astarita, Vittorio & Bertini, Robert L. & d'Elia, Sergio & Guido, Giuseppe
- 1447-1454 A dynamic network loading model for mesosimulation in transportation systems
by Dell'Orco, Mauro
- 1455-1471 A continuous whole-link travel time model with occupancy constraint
by Garcia-Rodenas, Ricardo & Lopez-Garcia, Maria Luz & Nino-Arbelaez, Alejandro & Verastegui-Rayo, Doroteo
- 1472-1483 Experimental tour-based travel demand models
by Festa, Demetrio C. & Condino, Daniela & Mazzulla, Gabriella
- 1484-1500 New algorithmic alternatives for the O-D matrix adjustment problem on traffic networks
by Codina, Esteve & Garcia, Ricardo & Marin, Angel
- 1501-1513 A set theoretic framework for enumerating matches in surveys and its application to reducing inaccuracies in vehicle roadside surveys
by Clegg, Richard G.
- 1514-1525 Fuzzy graphs modelling for HazMat telegeomonitoring
by Boulmakoul, Azedine
- 1526-1538 Handling uncertainty in route choice models: From probabilistic to possibilistic approaches
by Henn, Vincent & Ottomanelli, Michele
- 1539-1556 User equilibrium traffic network assignment with stochastic travel times and late arrival penalty
by Watling, David
- 1557-1576 A demand model with departure time choice for within-day dynamic traffic assignment
by Bellei, Giuseppe & Gentile, Guido & Meschini, Lorenzo & Papola, Natale
- 1577-1587 Issues in the implementation of the DSD algorithm for the traffic assignment problem
by Lotito, Pablo A.
- 1588-1604 Optimal control of road freight flows by route choice inducement: A case from Mexico
by Moreno-Quintero, Eric
- 1605-1615 A two-phase insertion technique of unexpected customers for a dynamic dial-a-ride problem
by Coslovich, Luca & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 1616-1627 A time-space network based exact optimization model for multi-depot bus scheduling
by Kliewer, Natalia & Mellouli, Taieb & Suhl, Leena
- 1628-1651 A model for the management of a tram fleet
by Carrese, Stefano & Ottone, Giuseppe
- 1652-1665 Applications of the urban traffic control strategy TUC
by Dinopoulou, Vaya & Diakaki, Christina & Papageorgiou, Markos
- 1666-1681 Intelligent parking systems
by Teodorovic, Dusan & Lucic, Panta
- 1682-1695 Heuristics for urban road network design: Lane layout and signal settings
by Cantarella, G.E. & Pavone, G. & Vitetta, A.
- 1696-1704 A decision support approach for the evaluation of transport investment alternatives
by Caliskan, Nurbanu
- 1705-1730 Object modeling and path computation for multimodal travel systems
by Bielli, Maurizio & Boulmakoul, Azedine & Mouncif, Hicham
- 1731-1751 Object oriented model for container terminal distributed simulation
by Bielli, Maurizio & Boulmakoul, Azedine & Rida, Mohamed
- 1752-1753 Rich models in discrete optimization: Formulation and resolution (ECCO XVI)
by Hasle, Geir & Lokketangen, Arne & Martello, Silvano
- 1754-1766 Periodic airline fleet assignment with time windows, spacing constraints, and time dependent revenues
by Belanger, Nicolas & Desaulniers, Guy & Soumis, Francois & Desrosiers, Jacques
- 1767-1781 The stochastic U-line balancing problem: A heuristic procedure
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Urban, Timothy L.
- 1782-1797 Profitability in product line pricing and composition with manufacturing commonalities
by Day, Jamison M. & Venkataramanan, M.A.
- 1798-1817 Enriched workflow modelling and Stochastic Branch-and-Bound
by Doerner, Karl & Gutjahr, Walter J. & Kotsis, Gabriele & Polaschek, Martin & Strauss, Christine
- 1818-1832 Integrated production and material handling scheduling using mathematical programming and constraint programming
by Khayat, Ghada El & Langevin, Andre & Riopel, Diane
- 1833-1849 Multi-objective metaheuristics for a location-routing problem with multiple use of vehicles on real data and simulated data
by Lin, C.K.Y. & Kwok, R.C.W.
- 1850-1869 A branch-and-price approach for operational aircraft maintenance routing
by Sarac, Abdulkadir & Batta, Rajan & Rump, Christopher M.
- 1870-1889 An iterative sequential heuristic procedure to a real-life 1.5-dimensional cutting stock problem
by Song, X. & Chu, C.B. & Nie, Y.Y. & Bennell, J.A.
- 1890-1907 Multiagent visual area coverage using a new genetic algorithm selection scheme
by Stern, Helman & Chassidim, Yoash & Zofi, Moshe
2006, Volume 175, Issue 2
- 649-671 Selecting and weighting features using a genetic algorithm in a case-based reasoning approach to personnel rostering
by Beddoe, Gareth R. & Petrovic, Sanja
- 672-687 A new insertion-based construction heuristic for solving the pickup and delivery problem with time windows
by Lu, Quan & Dessouky, Maged M.
- 688-706 A common notion of clockwise can help in planar rendezvous
by Alpern, Steve & Baston, Vic
- 707-721 A hybrid metaheuristic for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Tseng, Lin-Yu & Chen, Shih-Chieh
- 722-739 Algorithms for single machine total tardiness scheduling with sequence dependent setups
by Gupta, Skylab R. & Smith, Jeffrey S.
- 740-750 Location of slaughterhouses under economies of scale
by Broek, John v.d. & Schutz, Peter & Stougie, Leen & Tomasgard, Asgeir
- 751-768 Scheduling with controllable release dates and processing times: Makespan minimization
by Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Shakhlevich, Natalia V.
- 769-781 Scheduling with controllable release dates and processing times: Total completion time minimization
by Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Shakhlevich, Natalia V.
- 782-805 A parallelizable dynamic fleet management model with random travel times
by Topaloglu, H.
- 806-820 Learning genetic algorithm parameters using hidden Markov models
by Rees, Jackie & Koehler, Gary J.
- 821-835 Maintenance of continuously monitored degrading systems
by Liao, Haitao & Elsayed, Elsayed A. & Chan, Ling-Yau
- 836-859 Modeling country risk ratings using partial orders
by Hammer, P.L. & Kogan, A. & Lejeune, M.A.
- 860-869 Characterization of the core in games with restricted cooperation
by Pulido, Manuel A. & Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin
- 870-878 Electoral strategies in a dynamical democratic system. Geometric models
by Abellanas, Manuel & Lillo, Isabel & Lopez, M Dolores & Rodrigo, Javier
- 879-893 Portfolio rebalancing model with transaction costs based on fuzzy decision theory
by Fang, Yong & Lai, K.K. & Wang, Shou-Yang
- 894-911 Applications of sensitivity analysis for probit stochastic network equilibrium
by Clark, Stephen D. & Watling, David P.
- 912-930 Dominance of capacities by k-additive belief functions
by Miranda, Pedro & Grabisch, Michel & Gil, Pedro
- 931-947 Experiments with classification-based scalarizing functions in interactive multiobjective optimization
by Miettinen, Kaisa & Makela, Marko M. & Kaario, Katja
- 948-958 The aspiration level interactive method (AIM) reconsidered: Robustness of solutions
by Wang, Jingguo & Zionts, Stanley
- 959-976 A variable neighborhood decomposition search method for supply chain management planning problems
by Lejeune, M.A.
- 977-991 Optimal lot size model for deteriorating items with demand rate dependent on displayed stock level (DSL) and partial backordering
by Pal, A.K. & Bhunia, A.K. & Mukherjee, R.N.
- 992-1008 When supplier's availability affects the replenishment lead time--An extension of the supply-interruption problem
by Mohebbi, Esmail & Hao, Daipeng
- 1009-1020 Evaluating the shop-wide performance effect of pooling synergy with analytical models
by Manning, William & Jensen, John
- 1021-1032 Quality improvement and goodwill accumulation in a dynamic duopoly
by El Ouardighi, Fouad & Pasin, Federico
- 1033-1042 An optimal solution technique for the joint replenishment problem with storage and transport capacities and budget constraints
by Hoque, M.A.
- 1043-1069 Solving machine-loading problem of a flexible manufacturing system with constraint-based genetic algorithm
by Kumar, Akhilesh & Prakash & Tiwari, M.K. & Shankar, Ravi & Baveja, Alok
- 1070-1083 A Lagrangian-based heuristic for the capacitated lot-sizing problem in parallel machines
by Toledo, Franklina Maria Bragion & Armentano, Vinicius Amaral
- 1084-1102 Simple heuristics for push and pull remanufacturing policies
by van der Laan, Erwin A. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 1103-1116 The multiple-job repair kit problem
by Teunter, Ruud H.
- 1117-1140 Build-pack planning for hard disk drive assembly with approved vendor matrices and stochastic demands
by Ng, T.S. & Lee, L.H. & Chew, E.P.
- 1141-1150 A hybrid algorithm for solving the economic lot and delivery scheduling problem in the common cycle case
by Clausen, Jens & Ju, Suquan
- 1151-1163 Optimal workforce size and allocation for urban retail chains
by Menezes, Mozart B.C. & Kim, Seokjin & Huang, Rongbing
- 1164-1179 Finding the K best policies in a finite-horizon Markov decision process
by Nielsen, Lars Relund & Kristensen, Anders Ringgaard
- 1180-1192 Estimating the number of undetected software errors via the correlated capture-recapture model
by Chun, Young H.
- 1193-1209 Replacement times and costs in a degrading system with several types of failure: The case of phase-type holding times
by Montoro-Cazorla, Delia & Perez-Ocon, Rafael
- 1210-1223 Sampling on successive occasions to re-estimate future asset management expenditure
by Brint, A.T.
- 1224-1247 Modelling and optimisation of electricity, steam and district heating production for a local Swedish utility
by Henning, Dag & Amiri, Shahnaz & Holmgren, Kristina
- 1248-1261 A simulation study of IT outsourcing in the credit card business
by Paisittanand, Sineenad & Olson, David L.
- 1262-1267 Advertising a new product in a segmented market
by Buratto, Alessandra & Grosset, Luca & Viscolani, Bruno
- 1268-1284 A Bayesian causal map for inflation analysis: The case of Turkey
by Sahin, Sule Onsel & Ulengin, Fusun & Ulengin, Burc
- 1285-1299 Finding the most preferred alliance structure between banks and insurance companies
by Korhonen, Pekka & Voutilainen, Raimo
- 1300-1310 A financial alliance compromise between executives and supervisory authorities
by Korhonen, Pekka & Koskinen, Lasse & Voutilainen, Raimo
- 1311-1320 The super-efficiency procedure for outlier identification, not for ranking efficient units
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Chang, Hsihui
- 1321-1327 A note on makespan minimization in two-stage flexible flow shops with uniform machines
by Kyparisis, George J. & Koulamas, Christos
2006, Volume 175, Issue 1
- 1-15 Buyer vendor coordination models in supply chain management
by Sarmah, S.P. & Acharya, D. & Goyal, S.K.
- 16-34 Integrating Bayesian networks and decision trees in a sequential rule-based transportation model
by Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert & Brijs, Tom & Vanhoof, Koen & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 35-66 The evidential reasoning approach for multiple attribute decision analysis using interval belief degrees
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling & Chin, Kwai-Sang
- 67-89 Supplier-manufacturer coordination in capacitated two-stage supply chains
by Gupta, Diwakar & Weerawat, Waressara
- 90-100 A multi-attribute e-auction mechanism for procurement: Theoretical foundations
by Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zaitsev, Alexander
- 101-110 Pairwise solutions and the core of transportation situations
by Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin
- 111-120 Simulation of fuzzy multiattribute models for grey relationships
by Olson, David L. & Wu, Desheng
- 121-134 Obligation rules for minimum cost spanning tree situations and their monotonicity properties
by Tijs, Stef & Branzei, Rodica & Moretti, Stefano & Norde, Henk
- 135-154 Interactive meta-goal programming
by Caballero, Rafael & Ruiz, Francisco & Uria, M. Victoria Rodriguez & Romero, Carlos
- 155-170 Choices and kernels in bipolar valued digraphs
by Bisdorff, Raymond & Pirlot, Marc & Roubens, Marc
- 171-186 Scheduling sports competitions at multiple venues--Revisited
by Lim, A. & Rodrigues, B. & Zhang, X.
- 187-209 Modeling and solving a Crew Assignment Problem in air transportation
by Zeghal, F.M. & Minoux, M.
- 210-223 Reachability cuts for the vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Lysgaard, Jens
- 224-237 Dynamic programming and minimum risk paths
by Serafini, Paolo
- 238-245 The lower and upper forcing geodetic numbers of block-cactus graphs
by Wang, Fu-Hsing & Wang, Yue-Li & Chang, Jou-Ming
- 246-257 A new approach to solving the multiple traveling salesperson problem using genetic algorithms
by Carter, Arthur E. & Ragsdale, Cliff T.
- 258-278 Scheduling trainees at a hospital department using a branch-and-price approach
by Belien, Jeroen & Demeulemeester, Erik
- 279-295 Properties of multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problems with resource vacations and activity splitting
by Buddhakulsomsiri, Jirachai & Kim, David S.
- 296-317 Heuristics and augmented neural networks for task scheduling with non-identical machines
by Agarwal, Anurag & Colak, Selcuk & Jacob, Varghese S. & Pirkul, Hasan
- 318-337 A multi-objective tabu search for a single-machine scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times
by Choobineh, F. Fred & Mohebbi, Esmail & Khoo, Hansen
- 338-361 Aversion scheduling in the presence of risky jobs
by Black, Gary W. & McKay, Kenneth N. & Morton, Thomas E.
- 362-375 System delay versus system content for discrete-time queueing systems subject to server interruptions
by Vinck, Bart & Bruneel, Herwig
- 376-384 Seasonal clustering technique for time series data
by Inniss, Tasha R.
- 385-398 A method for processing the unreliable expert judgments about parameters of probability distributions
by Utkin, Lev V.
- 399-412 An extended optimal replacement model of systems subject to shocks
by Chien, Yu-Hung & Sheu, Shey-Huei & Zhang, Zhe George & Love, Ernie
- 413-434 Using virtual sample generation to build up management knowledge in the early manufacturing stages
by Li, Der-Chang & Lin, Yao-San
- 435-445 A reliability assessment tool for distributed software development environment based on Java and J/Link
by Tamura, Yoshinobu & Yamada, Shigeru & Kimura, Mitsuhiro
- 446-461 Portfolio performance evaluation in a mean-variance-skewness framework
by Joro, Tarja & Na, Paul
- 462-474 Dynamics of competing with quality- and advertising-based goodwill
by Nair, Anand & Narasimhan, Ram
- 475-493 OR/MS research in disaster operations management
by Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G.
- 494-507 Double-layered dynamics: A unified theory of projected dynamical systems and evolutionary variational inequalities
by Cojocaru, Monica-Gabriela & Daniele, Patrizia & Nagurney, Anna
- 508-515 Earliness-tardiness production planning for just-in-time manufacturing: A unifying approach by goal programming
by Li, Lei & Fonseca, Daniel J. & Chen, Der-San
- 516-542 A robust nonparametric approach to evaluate and explain the performance of mutual funds
by Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Leopold
- 543-565 An operational profit sharing and transfer pricing model for network-manufacturing companies
by Lakhal, Salem Y.
- 566-592 Heuristic approaches to determine base-stock levels in a serial supply chain with a single objective and with multiple objectives
by Daniel, J. Sudhir Ryan & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 593-601 Inventory control with indivisible units of stock transfer
by Hill, Roger M.
- 602-621 Multi-location transshipment problem with capacitated transportation
by Ozdemir, Deniz & Yucesan, Enver & Herer, Yale T.
- 622-640 The joint replenishment problem with variable production costs
by Bayindir, Z.P. & Birbil, S.I. & Frenk, J.B.G.
2006, Volume 174, Issue 3
- 1353-1367 Fuzzy stochastic linear programming: Survey and future research directions
by Luhandjula, M.K.
- 1368-1379 New class of multiplicative algorithms for solving of entropy-linear programs
by Popkov, Yu. S.
- 1380-1395 Characterizations of solution sets of convex vector minimization problems
by Jeyakumar, V. & Lee, G.M. & Dinh, N.
- 1396-1413 A smoothing heuristic for a bilevel pricing problem
by Dussault, Jean-Pierre & Marcotte, Patrice & Roch, Sebastien & Savard, Gilles
- 1414-1426 Single- and multi-objective facility layout with workflow interference considerations
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Urban, Timothy L.
- 1427-1448 Solving real car sequencing problems with ant colony optimization
by Gagne, Caroline & Gravel, Marc & Price, Wilson L.
- 1449-1458 Integer linear programming formulations of multiple salesman problems and its variations
by Kara, Imdat & Bektas, Tolga