European Journal of Operational Research
2006, Volume 175, Issue 3
- 1367-1378 Balanced random interval arithmetic in market model estimation
by Zilinskas, Julius & Bogle, Ian David Lockhart
- 1379-1399 Model and algorithm of the conceptual scheme formation for knowledge domain in distance learning
by Zaikin, Oleg & Kushtina, Emma & Rozewski, Przemyslaw
- 1400-1412 Neuro-dynamic trading methods
by Xufre Casqueiro, Patricia & Rodrigues, Antonio J.L.
- 1413-1430 INSDECM--an interactive procedure for stochastic multicriteria decision problems
by Nowak, Maciej
- 1431-1434 Feature issue on "Traffic and transportation modelling"
by Bielli, Maurizio & Ottomanelli, Michele
- 1435-1446 Motorway traffic parameter estimation from mobile phone counts
by Astarita, Vittorio & Bertini, Robert L. & d'Elia, Sergio & Guido, Giuseppe
- 1447-1454 A dynamic network loading model for mesosimulation in transportation systems
by Dell'Orco, Mauro
- 1455-1471 A continuous whole-link travel time model with occupancy constraint
by Garcia-Rodenas, Ricardo & Lopez-Garcia, Maria Luz & Nino-Arbelaez, Alejandro & Verastegui-Rayo, Doroteo
- 1472-1483 Experimental tour-based travel demand models
by Festa, Demetrio C. & Condino, Daniela & Mazzulla, Gabriella
- 1484-1500 New algorithmic alternatives for the O-D matrix adjustment problem on traffic networks
by Codina, Esteve & Garcia, Ricardo & Marin, Angel
- 1501-1513 A set theoretic framework for enumerating matches in surveys and its application to reducing inaccuracies in vehicle roadside surveys
by Clegg, Richard G.
- 1514-1525 Fuzzy graphs modelling for HazMat telegeomonitoring
by Boulmakoul, Azedine
- 1526-1538 Handling uncertainty in route choice models: From probabilistic to possibilistic approaches
by Henn, Vincent & Ottomanelli, Michele
- 1539-1556 User equilibrium traffic network assignment with stochastic travel times and late arrival penalty
by Watling, David
- 1557-1576 A demand model with departure time choice for within-day dynamic traffic assignment
by Bellei, Giuseppe & Gentile, Guido & Meschini, Lorenzo & Papola, Natale
- 1577-1587 Issues in the implementation of the DSD algorithm for the traffic assignment problem
by Lotito, Pablo A.
- 1588-1604 Optimal control of road freight flows by route choice inducement: A case from Mexico
by Moreno-Quintero, Eric
- 1605-1615 A two-phase insertion technique of unexpected customers for a dynamic dial-a-ride problem
by Coslovich, Luca & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 1616-1627 A time-space network based exact optimization model for multi-depot bus scheduling
by Kliewer, Natalia & Mellouli, Taieb & Suhl, Leena
- 1628-1651 A model for the management of a tram fleet
by Carrese, Stefano & Ottone, Giuseppe
- 1652-1665 Applications of the urban traffic control strategy TUC
by Dinopoulou, Vaya & Diakaki, Christina & Papageorgiou, Markos
- 1666-1681 Intelligent parking systems
by Teodorovic, Dusan & Lucic, Panta
- 1682-1695 Heuristics for urban road network design: Lane layout and signal settings
by Cantarella, G.E. & Pavone, G. & Vitetta, A.
- 1696-1704 A decision support approach for the evaluation of transport investment alternatives
by Caliskan, Nurbanu
- 1705-1730 Object modeling and path computation for multimodal travel systems
by Bielli, Maurizio & Boulmakoul, Azedine & Mouncif, Hicham
- 1731-1751 Object oriented model for container terminal distributed simulation
by Bielli, Maurizio & Boulmakoul, Azedine & Rida, Mohamed
- 1752-1753 Rich models in discrete optimization: Formulation and resolution (ECCO XVI)
by Hasle, Geir & Lokketangen, Arne & Martello, Silvano
- 1754-1766 Periodic airline fleet assignment with time windows, spacing constraints, and time dependent revenues
by Belanger, Nicolas & Desaulniers, Guy & Soumis, Francois & Desrosiers, Jacques
- 1767-1781 The stochastic U-line balancing problem: A heuristic procedure
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Urban, Timothy L.
- 1782-1797 Profitability in product line pricing and composition with manufacturing commonalities
by Day, Jamison M. & Venkataramanan, M.A.
- 1798-1817 Enriched workflow modelling and Stochastic Branch-and-Bound
by Doerner, Karl & Gutjahr, Walter J. & Kotsis, Gabriele & Polaschek, Martin & Strauss, Christine
- 1818-1832 Integrated production and material handling scheduling using mathematical programming and constraint programming
by Khayat, Ghada El & Langevin, Andre & Riopel, Diane
- 1833-1849 Multi-objective metaheuristics for a location-routing problem with multiple use of vehicles on real data and simulated data
by Lin, C.K.Y. & Kwok, R.C.W.
- 1850-1869 A branch-and-price approach for operational aircraft maintenance routing
by Sarac, Abdulkadir & Batta, Rajan & Rump, Christopher M.
- 1870-1889 An iterative sequential heuristic procedure to a real-life 1.5-dimensional cutting stock problem
by Song, X. & Chu, C.B. & Nie, Y.Y. & Bennell, J.A.
- 1890-1907 Multiagent visual area coverage using a new genetic algorithm selection scheme
by Stern, Helman & Chassidim, Yoash & Zofi, Moshe
2006, Volume 175, Issue 2
- 649-671 Selecting and weighting features using a genetic algorithm in a case-based reasoning approach to personnel rostering
by Beddoe, Gareth R. & Petrovic, Sanja
- 672-687 A new insertion-based construction heuristic for solving the pickup and delivery problem with time windows
by Lu, Quan & Dessouky, Maged M.
- 688-706 A common notion of clockwise can help in planar rendezvous
by Alpern, Steve & Baston, Vic
- 707-721 A hybrid metaheuristic for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Tseng, Lin-Yu & Chen, Shih-Chieh
- 722-739 Algorithms for single machine total tardiness scheduling with sequence dependent setups
by Gupta, Skylab R. & Smith, Jeffrey S.
- 740-750 Location of slaughterhouses under economies of scale
by Broek, John v.d. & Schutz, Peter & Stougie, Leen & Tomasgard, Asgeir
- 751-768 Scheduling with controllable release dates and processing times: Makespan minimization
by Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Shakhlevich, Natalia V.
- 769-781 Scheduling with controllable release dates and processing times: Total completion time minimization
by Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Shakhlevich, Natalia V.
- 782-805 A parallelizable dynamic fleet management model with random travel times
by Topaloglu, H.
- 806-820 Learning genetic algorithm parameters using hidden Markov models
by Rees, Jackie & Koehler, Gary J.
- 821-835 Maintenance of continuously monitored degrading systems
by Liao, Haitao & Elsayed, Elsayed A. & Chan, Ling-Yau
- 836-859 Modeling country risk ratings using partial orders
by Hammer, P.L. & Kogan, A. & Lejeune, M.A.
- 860-869 Characterization of the core in games with restricted cooperation
by Pulido, Manuel A. & Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin
- 870-878 Electoral strategies in a dynamical democratic system. Geometric models
by Abellanas, Manuel & Lillo, Isabel & Lopez, M Dolores & Rodrigo, Javier
- 879-893 Portfolio rebalancing model with transaction costs based on fuzzy decision theory
by Fang, Yong & Lai, K.K. & Wang, Shou-Yang
- 894-911 Applications of sensitivity analysis for probit stochastic network equilibrium
by Clark, Stephen D. & Watling, David P.
- 912-930 Dominance of capacities by k-additive belief functions
by Miranda, Pedro & Grabisch, Michel & Gil, Pedro
- 931-947 Experiments with classification-based scalarizing functions in interactive multiobjective optimization
by Miettinen, Kaisa & Makela, Marko M. & Kaario, Katja
- 948-958 The aspiration level interactive method (AIM) reconsidered: Robustness of solutions
by Wang, Jingguo & Zionts, Stanley
- 959-976 A variable neighborhood decomposition search method for supply chain management planning problems
by Lejeune, M.A.
- 977-991 Optimal lot size model for deteriorating items with demand rate dependent on displayed stock level (DSL) and partial backordering
by Pal, A.K. & Bhunia, A.K. & Mukherjee, R.N.
- 992-1008 When supplier's availability affects the replenishment lead time--An extension of the supply-interruption problem
by Mohebbi, Esmail & Hao, Daipeng
- 1009-1020 Evaluating the shop-wide performance effect of pooling synergy with analytical models
by Manning, William & Jensen, John
- 1021-1032 Quality improvement and goodwill accumulation in a dynamic duopoly
by El Ouardighi, Fouad & Pasin, Federico
- 1033-1042 An optimal solution technique for the joint replenishment problem with storage and transport capacities and budget constraints
by Hoque, M.A.
- 1043-1069 Solving machine-loading problem of a flexible manufacturing system with constraint-based genetic algorithm
by Kumar, Akhilesh & Prakash & Tiwari, M.K. & Shankar, Ravi & Baveja, Alok
- 1070-1083 A Lagrangian-based heuristic for the capacitated lot-sizing problem in parallel machines
by Toledo, Franklina Maria Bragion & Armentano, Vinicius Amaral
- 1084-1102 Simple heuristics for push and pull remanufacturing policies
by van der Laan, Erwin A. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 1103-1116 The multiple-job repair kit problem
by Teunter, Ruud H.
- 1117-1140 Build-pack planning for hard disk drive assembly with approved vendor matrices and stochastic demands
by Ng, T.S. & Lee, L.H. & Chew, E.P.
- 1141-1150 A hybrid algorithm for solving the economic lot and delivery scheduling problem in the common cycle case
by Clausen, Jens & Ju, Suquan
- 1151-1163 Optimal workforce size and allocation for urban retail chains
by Menezes, Mozart B.C. & Kim, Seokjin & Huang, Rongbing
- 1164-1179 Finding the K best policies in a finite-horizon Markov decision process
by Nielsen, Lars Relund & Kristensen, Anders Ringgaard
- 1180-1192 Estimating the number of undetected software errors via the correlated capture-recapture model
by Chun, Young H.
- 1193-1209 Replacement times and costs in a degrading system with several types of failure: The case of phase-type holding times
by Montoro-Cazorla, Delia & Perez-Ocon, Rafael
- 1210-1223 Sampling on successive occasions to re-estimate future asset management expenditure
by Brint, A.T.
- 1224-1247 Modelling and optimisation of electricity, steam and district heating production for a local Swedish utility
by Henning, Dag & Amiri, Shahnaz & Holmgren, Kristina
- 1248-1261 A simulation study of IT outsourcing in the credit card business
by Paisittanand, Sineenad & Olson, David L.
- 1262-1267 Advertising a new product in a segmented market
by Buratto, Alessandra & Grosset, Luca & Viscolani, Bruno
- 1268-1284 A Bayesian causal map for inflation analysis: The case of Turkey
by Sahin, Sule Onsel & Ulengin, Fusun & Ulengin, Burc
- 1285-1299 Finding the most preferred alliance structure between banks and insurance companies
by Korhonen, Pekka & Voutilainen, Raimo
- 1300-1310 A financial alliance compromise between executives and supervisory authorities
by Korhonen, Pekka & Koskinen, Lasse & Voutilainen, Raimo
- 1311-1320 The super-efficiency procedure for outlier identification, not for ranking efficient units
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Chang, Hsihui
- 1321-1327 A note on makespan minimization in two-stage flexible flow shops with uniform machines
by Kyparisis, George J. & Koulamas, Christos
2006, Volume 175, Issue 1
- 1-15 Buyer vendor coordination models in supply chain management
by Sarmah, S.P. & Acharya, D. & Goyal, S.K.
- 16-34 Integrating Bayesian networks and decision trees in a sequential rule-based transportation model
by Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert & Brijs, Tom & Vanhoof, Koen & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 35-66 The evidential reasoning approach for multiple attribute decision analysis using interval belief degrees
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling & Chin, Kwai-Sang
- 67-89 Supplier-manufacturer coordination in capacitated two-stage supply chains
by Gupta, Diwakar & Weerawat, Waressara
- 90-100 A multi-attribute e-auction mechanism for procurement: Theoretical foundations
by Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zaitsev, Alexander
- 101-110 Pairwise solutions and the core of transportation situations
by Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin
- 111-120 Simulation of fuzzy multiattribute models for grey relationships
by Olson, David L. & Wu, Desheng
- 121-134 Obligation rules for minimum cost spanning tree situations and their monotonicity properties
by Tijs, Stef & Branzei, Rodica & Moretti, Stefano & Norde, Henk
- 135-154 Interactive meta-goal programming
by Caballero, Rafael & Ruiz, Francisco & Uria, M. Victoria Rodriguez & Romero, Carlos
- 155-170 Choices and kernels in bipolar valued digraphs
by Bisdorff, Raymond & Pirlot, Marc & Roubens, Marc
- 171-186 Scheduling sports competitions at multiple venues--Revisited
by Lim, A. & Rodrigues, B. & Zhang, X.
- 187-209 Modeling and solving a Crew Assignment Problem in air transportation
by Zeghal, F.M. & Minoux, M.
- 210-223 Reachability cuts for the vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Lysgaard, Jens
- 224-237 Dynamic programming and minimum risk paths
by Serafini, Paolo
- 238-245 The lower and upper forcing geodetic numbers of block-cactus graphs
by Wang, Fu-Hsing & Wang, Yue-Li & Chang, Jou-Ming
- 246-257 A new approach to solving the multiple traveling salesperson problem using genetic algorithms
by Carter, Arthur E. & Ragsdale, Cliff T.
- 258-278 Scheduling trainees at a hospital department using a branch-and-price approach
by Belien, Jeroen & Demeulemeester, Erik
- 279-295 Properties of multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problems with resource vacations and activity splitting
by Buddhakulsomsiri, Jirachai & Kim, David S.
- 296-317 Heuristics and augmented neural networks for task scheduling with non-identical machines
by Agarwal, Anurag & Colak, Selcuk & Jacob, Varghese S. & Pirkul, Hasan
- 318-337 A multi-objective tabu search for a single-machine scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times
by Choobineh, F. Fred & Mohebbi, Esmail & Khoo, Hansen
- 338-361 Aversion scheduling in the presence of risky jobs
by Black, Gary W. & McKay, Kenneth N. & Morton, Thomas E.
- 362-375 System delay versus system content for discrete-time queueing systems subject to server interruptions
by Vinck, Bart & Bruneel, Herwig
- 376-384 Seasonal clustering technique for time series data
by Inniss, Tasha R.
- 385-398 A method for processing the unreliable expert judgments about parameters of probability distributions
by Utkin, Lev V.
- 399-412 An extended optimal replacement model of systems subject to shocks
by Chien, Yu-Hung & Sheu, Shey-Huei & Zhang, Zhe George & Love, Ernie
- 413-434 Using virtual sample generation to build up management knowledge in the early manufacturing stages
by Li, Der-Chang & Lin, Yao-San
- 435-445 A reliability assessment tool for distributed software development environment based on Java and J/Link
by Tamura, Yoshinobu & Yamada, Shigeru & Kimura, Mitsuhiro
- 446-461 Portfolio performance evaluation in a mean-variance-skewness framework
by Joro, Tarja & Na, Paul
- 462-474 Dynamics of competing with quality- and advertising-based goodwill
by Nair, Anand & Narasimhan, Ram
- 475-493 OR/MS research in disaster operations management
by Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G.
- 494-507 Double-layered dynamics: A unified theory of projected dynamical systems and evolutionary variational inequalities
by Cojocaru, Monica-Gabriela & Daniele, Patrizia & Nagurney, Anna
- 508-515 Earliness-tardiness production planning for just-in-time manufacturing: A unifying approach by goal programming
by Li, Lei & Fonseca, Daniel J. & Chen, Der-San
- 516-542 A robust nonparametric approach to evaluate and explain the performance of mutual funds
by Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Leopold
- 543-565 An operational profit sharing and transfer pricing model for network-manufacturing companies
by Lakhal, Salem Y.
- 566-592 Heuristic approaches to determine base-stock levels in a serial supply chain with a single objective and with multiple objectives
by Daniel, J. Sudhir Ryan & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 593-601 Inventory control with indivisible units of stock transfer
by Hill, Roger M.
- 602-621 Multi-location transshipment problem with capacitated transportation
by Ozdemir, Deniz & Yucesan, Enver & Herer, Yale T.
- 622-640 The joint replenishment problem with variable production costs
by Bayindir, Z.P. & Birbil, S.I. & Frenk, J.B.G.
2006, Volume 174, Issue 3
- 1353-1367 Fuzzy stochastic linear programming: Survey and future research directions
by Luhandjula, M.K.
- 1368-1379 New class of multiplicative algorithms for solving of entropy-linear programs
by Popkov, Yu. S.
- 1380-1395 Characterizations of solution sets of convex vector minimization problems
by Jeyakumar, V. & Lee, G.M. & Dinh, N.
- 1396-1413 A smoothing heuristic for a bilevel pricing problem
by Dussault, Jean-Pierre & Marcotte, Patrice & Roch, Sebastien & Savard, Gilles
- 1414-1426 Single- and multi-objective facility layout with workflow interference considerations
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Urban, Timothy L.
- 1427-1448 Solving real car sequencing problems with ant colony optimization
by Gagne, Caroline & Gravel, Marc & Price, Wilson L.
- 1449-1458 Integer linear programming formulations of multiple salesman problems and its variations
by Kara, Imdat & Bektas, Tolga
- 1459-1478 A simulated annealing and hill-climbing algorithm for the traveling tournament problem
by Lim, A. & Rodrigues, B. & Zhang, X.
- 1479-1490 A Benders decomposition approach for the robust spanning tree problem with interval data
by Montemanni, Roberto
- 1491-1500 Models of adding relations to an organization structure of a complete K-ary tree
by Sawada, Kiyoshi & Wilson, Richard
- 1501-1518 Network flow approaches to pre-emptive open-shop scheduling problems with time-windows
by Sedeno-Noda, A. & Alcaide, D. & Gonzalez-Martin, C.
- 1519-1539 Iterated local search for the quadratic assignment problem
by Stutzle, Thomas
- 1540-1552 A class of node based bottleneck improvement problems
by Guan, Xiucui & Zhang, Jianzhong
- 1553-1566 Rating technical attributes in fuzzy QFD by integrating fuzzy weighted average method and fuzzy expected value operator
by Chen, Yizeng & Fung, Richard Y.K. & Tang, Jiafu
- 1567-1579 Strategic information sharing in a supply chain
by Chu, Wai Hung Julius & Lee, Ching Chyi
- 1580-1594 Impact of supply base heterogeneity in electronic markets
by Hazra, Jishnu & Mahadevan, B.
- 1595-1615 An efficient optimal solution method for the joint replenishment problem with minimum order quantities
by Porras, Eric & Dekker, Rommert
- 1616-1630 A stochastic production frontier model with group-specific temporal variation in technical efficiency
by Lee, Young Hoon
- 1631-1642 Environmental statistical process control using an augmented neural network classification approach
by Cook, Deborah F. & Zobel, Christopher W. & Wolfe, Mary Leigh
- 1643-1650 A benchmark solution for the risk-averse newsvendor problem
by Keren, Baruch & Pliskin, Joseph S.
- 1651-1663 Price fluctuations, information sharing, and supply chain performance
by Gavirneni, Srinagesh
- 1664-1684 Optimizing delivery lead time/inventory placement in a two-stage production/distribution system
by Barnes-Schuster, Dawn & Bassok, Yehuda & Anupindi, Ravi
- 1685-1693 A translated renewal model with cost optimization applications
by Agrafiotis, G.K. & Tsoukalas, M.Z.
- 1694-1705 A simple algorithm to search for all MCs in networks
by Yeh, Wei-Chang
- 1706-1722 Availability and maintenance of series systems subject to imperfect repair and correlated failure and repair
by Wang, Hongzhou & Pham, Hoang
- 1723-1741 Optimal np control chart with curtailment
by Wu, Zhang & Luo, Hua & Zhang, Xiaolan
- 1742-1759 Comparing SOM neural network with Fuzzy c-means, K-means and traditional hierarchical clustering algorithms
by Mingoti, Sueli A. & Lima, Joab O.
- 1760-1768 Theoretical analyses of forward and backward heuristics of multiple recursive random number generators
by Tang, Hui-Chin
- 1769-1801 A wavelet-based spectral procedure for steady-state simulation analysis
by Lada, Emily K. & Wilson, James R.
- 1802-1815 A modified Hooke and Jeeves algorithm with likelihood ratio performance extrapolation for simulation optimization
by Alkhamis, Talal M. & Ahmed, Mohamed A.
- 1816-1827 On the core of multiple longest traveling salesman games
by Estevez-Fernandez, Arantza & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert
- 1828-1841 A general framework on the simulation-based optimization under fixed computing budget
by Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng & Manikam, Puvaneswari
- 1842-1864 Monte Carlo simulation techniques for group decision making with incomplete information
by Mateos, A. & Jimenez, A. & Rios-Insua, S.
- 1865-1884 Extreme points of some families of non-additive measures
by Miranda, P. & Combarro, E.F. & Gil, P.
- 1885-1913 Environmental impact assessment using the evidential reasoning approach
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling
- 1914-1943 The evidential reasoning approach for multi-attribute decision analysis under interval uncertainty
by Xu, Dong-Ling & Yang, Jian-Bo & Wang, Ying-Ming
- 1944-1949 Balancedness of multiple machine sequencing games revisited
by Slikker, Marco
- 1950-1967 Factory gate pricing: An analysis of the Dutch retail distribution
by le Blanc, H.M. & Cruijssen, F. & Fleuren, H.A. & de Koster, M.B.M.
- 1968-1978 Tree knapsack approaches for local access network design
by van der Merwe, D.J. & Hattingh, J.M.
- 1979-1990 Short-term booking of air cargo space
by Chew, Ek-Peng & Huang, Huei-Chuen & Johnson, Ellis L. & Nemhauser, George L. & Sokol, Joel S. & Leong, Chun-How
- 1991-1998 Use of goal programming and integer programming for water quality management--A case study of Gaza Strip
by Agha, Salah R.
2006, Volume 174, Issue 2
- 675-688 Estimating demand by using sales information: inaccuracies encountered
by Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia
- 689-705 Optimal inventory policies for profit maximizing EOQ models under various cost functions
by Jung, Hoon & Klein, Cerry M.
- 706-723 A joint optimal pricing, rebate value, and lot sizing model
by Khouja, Moutaz
- 724-743 Impact of introducing make-to-order options in a make-to-stock environment
by Jiang, Li & Geunes, Joseph
- 744-765 Inter-organizational information sharing: The role of supply network configuration and partner goal congruence
by Samaddar, Subhashish & Nargundkar, Satish & Daley, Marcia
- 766-776 Optimal lot size and inspection policy for products sold with warranty
by Yeh, Ruey Huei & Chen, Tzu-Hui
- 777-796 Cyclic scheduling of a 2-machine robotic cell with tooling constraints
by Gultekin, Hakan & Akturk, M. Selim & Karasan, Oya Ekin
- 797-815 Inventory control in the presence of an electronic marketplace
by Lee, L.H. & Lee, C. & Bao, J.
- 816-834 Multiple unit auctions with economies and diseconomies of scale
by Jin, Mingzhou & Wu, S. David & Erkoc, Murat
- 835-860 The relationships among virtual enterprise, information technology, and business performance in agile manufacturing: An industry perspective
by Dowlatshahi, Shad & Cao, Qing
- 861-873 Two-warehouse inventory model with deterioration under FIFO dispatching policy
by Lee, Chun Chen
- 874-886 Modeling of period overlapping setup times
by Suerie, Christopher
- 887-904 Production control in a two-stage system
by Li, Hui & Liu, Liming
- 905-922 Optimal product rollover strategies
by Lim, Wei Shi & Tang, Christopher S.
- 923-929 On "An EOQ model for perishable items under stock-dependent selling rate and time-dependent partial backlogging" by Dye and Ouyang
by Chang, Chun-Tao & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Teng, Jinn-Tsair
- 930-944 TASC: Two-attribute-set clustering through decision tree construction
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Hsu, Wu-Hsien & Lee, Yu-Hsuan
- 945-958 A knowledge acquisition method for determining utilities of linguistic values for product factors
by Hu, Yi-Chung
- 959-982 Predicting the survival or failure of click-and-mortar corporations: A knowledge discovery approach
by Bose, Indranil & Pal, Raktim
- 983-1008 Models of multi-dimensional analysis for qualitative data and its application
by Huang, Chun-Che & (Bill) Tseng, Tzu-Liang & Li, Ming-Zhong & Gung, Roger R.
- 1009-1020 Relevance of functional flexibility for heterogeneous sales response models: A comparison of parametric and semi-nonparametric models
by Hruschka, Harald
- 1021-1038 Rank order data in DEA: A general framework
by Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 1039-1054 Self-organizing maps could improve the classification of Spanish mutual funds
by Moreno, David & Marco, Paulina & Olmeda, Ignacio
- 1055-1059 On the estimation of returns-to-scale in FDH models
by Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Reshadi, M.
- 1060-1075 Utilizing buffer management to improve performance in a healthcare environment
by Umble, Michael & Umble, Elisabeth J.
- 1076-1086 Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes
by Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 1087-1099 Interval efficiency measures in data envelopment analysis with imprecise data
by Kao, Chiang
- 1100-1116 Mismanagement or mismeasurement? Pitfalls and protocols for DEA studies in the financial services sector
by Brown, Rayna
- 1117-1139 A fast heuristic for solving a large-scale static dial-a-ride problem under complex constraints
by Xiang, Zhihai & Chu, Chengbin & Chen, Haoxun
- 1140-1161 Optimizing a linear function over an integer efficient set
by Abbas, Moncef & Chaabane, Djamal
- 1162-1183 A complex time based construction heuristic for batch scheduling problems in the chemical industry
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Hatzl, Johannes
- 1184-1190 Minimizing the total completion time in a single-machine scheduling problem with a time-dependent learning effect
by Kuo, Wen-Hung & Yang, Dar-Li
- 1191-1204 Developing activity duration specification limits for effective project control
by Bowman, R. Alan
- 1205-1219 A dynamic programming approach for solving single-source uncapacitated concave minimum cost network flow problems
by Fontes, Dalila B.M.M. & Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni & Christofides, Nicos
- 1220-1246 Solving a gas-lift optimization problem by dynamic programming
by Camponogara, Eduardo & Nakashima, Paulo H.R.
- 1247-1259 A critical-shaking neighborhood search for the yard allocation problem
by Lim, Andrew & Xu, Zhou
- 1260-1280 Maximizing profit of a food retailing chain by targeting and promoting valuable customers using Loyalty Card and Scanner Data
by Pauler, Gabor & Dick, Alan
- 1281-1297 A rolling stock circulation model for combining and splitting of passenger trains
by Fioole, Pieter-Jan & Kroon, Leo & Maroti, Gabor & Schrijver, Alexander
- 1298-1316 A continuous-time seat control model for single-leg flights with no-shows and optimal overbooking upper bound
by Feng, Youyi & Xiao, Baichun
- 1317-1324 Comparing non-structural fuzzy decision support system and analytical hierarchy process in decision-making for construction problems
by Tam, C.M. & Tong, Thomas K.L. & Chiu, Gerald W.C.
- 1325-1328 Scheduling unit-length jobs with machine eligibility restrictions
by Li, Chung-Lun
- 1329-1337 Discrete and dynamic versus continuous and static loading policy for a multi-compartment vehicle
by Bukchin, Yossi & Sarin, Subhash C.