European Journal of Operational Research
2006, Volume 172, Issue 2
- 515-527 Strip generation algorithms for constrained two-dimensional two-staged cutting problems
by Hifi, Mhand & M'Hallah, Rym
- 528-544 Minimizing weighted earliness-tardiness and due-date cost with unit processing-time jobs
by Mosheiov, Gur & Yovel, Uri
- 545-559 Optimum divisible load scheduling on heterogeneous stars with limited memory
by Drozdowski, M. & Wolniewicz, P.
- 560-573 The Pearson system of utility functions
by LiCalzi, Marco & Sorato, Annamaria
- 574-587 Misrepresentation-proof strategies in poly-agent systems
by Xu, Chunhui & Shiba, Naoki & Kijima, Kyoichi
- 588-603 Using MACBETH to determine utilities of governments to parties in coalition formation
by Roubens, Marc & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 604-615 A new framework for the solution of DEA models
by Appa, Gautam & Williams, H. Paul
- 616-630 Impact of the cost of the time resource on efficiency of economic processes
by Arnarson, Ingolfur & Jensson, Pall
- 631-646 Load balancing and capacity constraints in a hierarchical location model
by Galvao, Roberto D. & Acosta Espejo, Luis Gonzalo & Boffey, Brian & Yates, Derek
- 647-665 Reliability and heterogeneity of railway services
by Vromans, Michiel J.C.M. & Dekker, Rommert & Kroon, Leo G.
- 666-679 A taxing problem: The complementary use of hard and soft OR in the public sector
by Brown, Joyce & Cooper, Ceri & Pidd, Michael
- 680-695 Performance prediction of an unmanned airborne vehicle multi-agent system
by Lian, Zhaotong & Deshmukh, Abhijit
- 696-715 A compensation-based recurrent fuzzy neural network for dynamic system identification
by Lin, Cheng-Jian & Chen, Cheng-Hung
2006, Volume 172, Issue 1
- 1-30 Airline fleet assignment concepts, models, and algorithms
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Bish, Ebru K. & Zhu, Xiaomei
- 31-39 Restoration of efficiency in a goal programming problem with linear fractional criteria
by Caballero, Rafael & Hernandez, Monica
- 40-63 Financial networks with intermediation: Risk management with variable weights
by Nagurney, Anna & Ke, Ke
- 64-85 Sequencing games with controllable processing times
by van Velzen, Bas
- 86-100 Link function selection in stochastic multicriteria decision making models
by Hahn, Eugene D.
- 101-119 Search allocation game
by Hohzaki, Ryusuke
- 120-126 Estimating the circle closest to a set of points by maximum likelihood using the BHHH algorithm
by Caudill, Steven B.
- 127-145 Sequential variable sampling plan for normal distribution
by Lam, Yeh & Li, Kim-Hung & Ip, Wai-Cheung & Wong, Heung
- 146-162 An exploratory study to identify rogue seasonality in a steel company's supply network using spectral principal component analysis
by Thornhill, Nina F. & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 163-178 Using component technology to develop a simulation library for business process modelling
by Melao, Nuno & Pidd, Michael
- 179-200 Optimal models for a multi-stage supply chain system controlled by kanban under just-in-time philosophy
by Wang, Shaojun & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 201-212 Modified normal demand distributions in (R, S)-inventory control
by Strijbosch, L.W.G. & Moors, J.J.A.
- 213-229 Bucket brigades revisited: Are they always effective?
by Armbruster, Dieter & Gel, Esma S.
- 230-248 An evaluation approach to engineering design in QFD processes using fuzzy goal programming models
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Weng, Ming-Chu
- 249-257 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the Three-Index Assignment Problem
by Huang, Gaofeng & Lim, Andrew
- 258-273 A multiperiod single processor scheduling problem with periodic requirements
by Paletta, G.
- 274-292 New formulations for the uncapacitated multiple allocation hub location problem
by Mari'n, Alfredo & Canovas, Lazaro & Landete, Mercedes
- 293-310 Capital accumulation under technological progress and learning: A vintage capital approach
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M.
- 311-325 The determinants of firms' performance: Can finance constraints improve technical efficiency?
by Sena, Vania
- 326-333 On the consistency of aggregate production frontiers
by Weill, Laurent
- 334-351 Data aggregation and Simpson's paradox gauged by index numbers
by Lipovetsky, Stan & Conklin, W. Michael
- 352-365 Fair allocation using a fast smart market auction
by Li, Chu-Fen & Li, Jung-Shian
2006, Volume 171, Issue 3
- 723-724 Heuristic and stochastic methods in optimization
by Sakalauskas, Leonidas & Krarup, Jakob
- 725-742 Lower bounds and heuristic algorithms for the ki-partitioning problem
by Dell'Amico, Mauro & Iori, Manuel & Martello, Silvano & Monaci, Michele
- 743-749 An optimization algorithm for the clearing of interbank payments
by Shafransky, Yakov M. & Doudkin, Alexander A.
- 750-775 A unified heuristic for a large class of Vehicle Routing Problems with Backhauls
by Ropke, Stefan & Pisinger, David
- 776-786 Minimizing fleet operating costs for a container transportation company
by Coslovich, Luca & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 787-796 A heuristic approach for combined equipment-planning and routing in multi-layer SDH/WDM networks
by Holler, Holger & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 797-810 Routing and wavelength assignment by partition colouring
by Noronha, Thiago F. & Ribeiro, Celso C.
- 811-829 Solving Irregular Strip Packing problems by hybridising simulated annealing and linear programming
by Gomes, A. Miguel & Oliveira, Jose F.
- 830-841 Pareto ant colony optimization with ILP preprocessing in multiobjective project portfolio selection
by Doerner, K.F. & Gutjahr, W.J. & Hartl, R.F. & Strauss, C. & Stummer, C.
- 842-858 Using simulated annealing to optimize the feature selection problem in marketing applications
by Meiri, Ronen & Zahavi, Jacob
- 859-878 Heuristic approach for minimizing the projection error in the integrated mapping
by Dzemyda, Gintautas & Kurasova, Olga
- 879-890 A heuristic procedure for stochastic integer programs with complete recourse
by Lulli, Guglielmo & Sen, Suvrajeet
- 891-893 New Opportunities for Operations Research - Feature Issue of the Joint EURO/INFORMS Conference, Istanbul, July 2003
by Wascher, Gerhard
- 894-914 On the Hungarian inventory control model
by Prekopa, Andras
- 915-934 The valuation of options on capacity with cost and demand uncertainty
by Spinler, Stefan & Huchzermeier, Arnd
- 935-950 MABS: Spreadsheet-based decision support for precision marketing
by De Reyck, Bert & Degraeve, Zeger
- 951-961 ARMS: An automated resource management system for British Telecommunications plc
by Voudouris, Christos & Owusu, Gilbert & Dorne, Raphael & Ladde, Cedric & Virginas, Botond
- 962-976 Laps Care--an operational system for staff planning of home care
by Eveborn, Patrik & Flisberg, Patrik & Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 977-990 Bayesian portfolio selection with multi-variate random variance models
by Soyer, Refik & Tanyeri, Kadir
- 991-1004 Implicit-explicit Runge-Kutta methods for financial derivatives pricing models
by de Frutos, Javier
- 1005-1019 Bid calculation for construction projects: Regulations and incentive effects of unit price contracts
by Missbauer, Hubert & Hauber, Wolfgang
- 1020-1032 Integrated technique assessment based on the pinch analysis approach for the design of production networks
by Geldermann, Jutta & Treitz, Martin & Rentz, Otto
- 1033-1050 Modeling reverse logistic tasks within closed-loop supply chains: An example from the automotive industry
by Schultmann, Frank & Zumkeller, Moritz & Rentz, Otto
- 1051-1070 Hybrid genetic approach for solving large-scale capacitated cell formation problems with multiple routings
by Nsakanda, Aaron Luntala & Diaby, Moustapha & Price, Wilson L.
- 1071-1093 Multi-item spare parts systems with lateral transshipments and waiting time constraints
by Wong, H. & van Houtum, G.J. & Cattrysse, D. & Oudheusden, D. Van
- 1094-1112 A comparison of outbound dispatch policies for integrated inventory and transportation decisions
by Cetinkaya, Sila & Mutlu, Fatih & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 1113-1126 Non-convex power plant modelling in energy optimisation
by Makkonen, Simo & Lahdelma, Risto
- 1127-1138 Interior point models for power system stability problems
by Rosehart, William & Roman, Codruta & Behjat, Laleh
- 1139-1151 Optimization of a large-scale water reservoir network by stochastic dynamic programming with efficient state space discretization
by Cervellera, Cristiano & Chen, Victoria C.P. & Wen, Aihong
- 1152-1168 Check-in computation and optimization by simulation and IP in combination
by van Dijk, Nico M. & van der Sluis, Erik
- 1169-1181 A partially integrated airline crew scheduling approach with time-dependent crew capacities and multiple home bases
by Guo, Yufeng & Mellouli, Taieb & Suhl, Leena & Thiel, Markus P.
2006, Volume 171, Issue 2
- 349-372 An interval nonlinear program for the planning of waste management systems with economies-of-scale effects--A case study for the region of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
by Wu, X.Y. & Huang, G.H. & Liu, L. & Li, J.B.
- 373-389 Multi-objective simultaneous stowage and load planning for a container ship with container rehandle in yard stacks
by Imai, Akio & Sasaki, Kazuya & Nishimura, Etsuko & Papadimitriou, Stratos
- 390-411 A fuzzy optimization model for QFD planning process using analytic network approach
by Kahraman, Cengiz & Ertay, Tijen & Buyukozkan, Gulcin
- 412-429 Robust optimization for performance tuning of modern database systems
by Chen, Andrew N.K.
- 430-438 A kind of stochastic duel model for guerrilla war
by Liu, Liwei & Yu, Jun & Guo, Zhi
- 439-462 Scatter Search and Bionomic Algorithms for the aircraft landing problem
by Pinol, H. & Beasley, J.E.
- 463-495 Evolving better population distribution and exploration in evolutionary multi-objective optimization
by Tan, K.C. & Goh, C.K. & Yang, Y.J. & Lee, T.H.
- 496-515 A comparison of standard and two-stage mathematical programming discriminant analysis methods
by Glen, J.J.
- 516-535 A bargaining model with asymmetric information for a single supplier-single buyer problem
by Sucky, Eric
- 536-556 Investing in product development and production capabilities: The crucial linkage between time-to-market and ramp-up time
by Carrillo, Janice E. & Franza, Richard M.
- 557-566 An EOQ model with ramp type demand rate, time dependent deterioration rate, unit production cost and shortages
by Manna, S.K. & Chaudhuri, K.S.
- 567-576 Designing a distribution network in a supply chain system: Formulation and efficient solution procedure
by Amiri, Ali
- 577-585 A goal programming approach to simple U-line balancing problem
by Gokcen, Hadi & Ag[caron]pak, Kursad
- 586-597 Optimal adaptive control policy for joint machine maintenance and product quality control
by Kuo, Yarlin
- 598-631 Scheduling dual gripper robotic cell: One-unit cycles
by Drobouchevitch, Inna G. & Sethi, Suresh P. & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
- 632-647 Upper and lower bounding strategies for the generalized minimum spanning tree problem
by Haouari, Mohamed & Chaouachi, Jouhaina Siala
- 648-660 Performance guarantees of a greedy algorithm for minimizing a supermodular set function on comatroid
by Il'ev, Victor & Linker, Nick
- 661-673 Strategic route extension in transit networks
by Matisziw, Timothy C. & Murray, Alan T. & Kim, Changjoo
- 674-692 Scheduling flow shops using differential evolution algorithm
by Onwubolu, Godfrey & Davendra, Donald
- 693-707 An exact algorithm for the knapsack sharing problem with common items
by Fujimoto, Masako & Yamada, Takeo
- 708-721 Enforcing minimum run length in the cutting stock problem
by Diegel, Adolf & Miller, Garth & Montocchio, Edouard & van Schalkwyk, Sias & Diegel, Olaf
2006, Volume 171, Issue 1
- 1-23 A review of design and control of automated guided vehicle systems
by Le-Anh, Tuan & De Koster, M.B.M.
- 24-38 Reliability redundancy allocation: An improved realization for nonconvex nonlinear programming problems
by Ha, Chunghun & Kuo, Way
- 39-52 Minimum-distance controlled perturbation methods for large-scale tabular data protection
by Castro, Jordi
- 53-63 Statistical fitting and validation of non-linear simulation metamodels: A case study
by Reis dos Santos, M. Isabel & Porta Nova, Acacio M.O.
- 64-73 The non-central chi-square chart with two-stage samplings
by Costa, A.F.B. & Rahim, M.A.
- 74-84 Variable neighborhood search for the vertex weighted k-cardinality tree problem
by Brimberg, J. & Urosevic, D. & Mladenovic, N.
- 85-106 A branch-and-cut-and-price algorithm for one-dimensional stock cutting and two-dimensional two-stage cutting
by Belov, G. & Scheithauer, G.
- 107-122 Two machine preemptive scheduling problem with release dates, equal processing times and precedence constraints
by Lushchakova, Irene N.
- 123-134 Managing uncertainty in major equipment procurement in engineering projects
by Yeo, K.T. & Ning, J.H.
- 135-152 Inventory rationing via drop-shipping in Internet retailing: A sensitivity analysis
by Ayanso, Anteneh & Diaby, Moustapha & Nair, Suresh K.
- 153-169 Pricing and scheduling decisions with leadtime flexibility
by Charnsirisakskul, Kasarin & Griffin, Paul M. & Keskinocak, Pinar
- 170-188 The multi-period newsboy problem
by Matsuyama, Keisuke
- 189-207 The general two-level storage management problem: A reconsideration of the KTNS-rule
by Hirvikorpi, Mika & Salonen, Kari & Knuutila, Timo & Nevalainen, Olli S.
- 208-226 Advances on measuring the operational complexity of supplier-customer systems
by Sivadasan, S. & Efstathiou, J. & Calinescu, A. & Huatuco, L. Huaccho
- 227-254 Achieving sharp deliveries in supply chains through variance pool allocation
by Garg, D. & Narahari, Y. & Viswanadham, N.
- 255-272 An EOQ model with state-dependent demand rate
by Berman, Oded & Perry, David
- 273-289 On the Coleman indices of voting power
by Barua, Rana & Chakravarty, Satya R. & Roy, Sonali
- 290-295 An experiment on the consistency of aggregated comparison matrices in AHP
by Aull-Hyde, Rhonda & Erdogan, Sevgi & Duke, Joshua M.
- 296-308 Project prioritization under policy restrictions. A combination of MCDA with 0-1 programming
by Mavrotas, G. & Diakoulaki, D. & Caloghirou, Y.
- 309-343 The evidential reasoning approach for MADA under both probabilistic and fuzzy uncertainties
by Yang, J.B. & Wang, Y.M. & Xu, D.L. & Chin, K.S.
- 344-345 Comment on "A comparison of parametric and non-parametric distance functions (by Tim Coelli and Sergio Perelman)"
by Toloo, Mehdi
- 346-348 A simple approximation algorithm for WIS based on the approximability in k-partite graphs
by Monnot, Jerome
2006, Volume 170, Issue 3
- 677-709 Survey of research in the design and control of automated guided vehicle systems
by Vis, Iris F.A.
- 710-734 Investigating purchasing-sequence patterns for financial services using Markov, MTD and MTDg models
by Prinzie, Anita & Van den Poel, Dirk
- 735-757 The law of one price in data envelopment analysis: Restricting weight flexibility across firms
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Cherchye, Laurens & Sipilainen, Timo
- 758-770 International trade and biological invasions: A queuing theoretic analysis of the prevention problem
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
- 771-787 Optimal scheduling of parallel machines with constrained resources
by Kogan, Konstantin
- 788-808 Quick response policy with Bayesian information updates
by Choi, Tsan-Ming (Jason) & Li, Duan & Yan, Houmin
- 809-823 The dynamics of price, quality and productivity improvement decisions
by Voros, Jozsef
- 824-843 Lot streaming for quality control in two-stage batch production
by Vickson, Raymond G. & Hassini, Elkafi
- 844-862 Vehicle and crew scheduling for urban bus lines
by Rodrigues, Maikol M. & de Souza, Cid C. & Moura, Arnaldo V.
- 863-886 Optimal parking of idle elevators under myopic and state-dependent policies
by Parlar, Mahmut & Sharafali, Moosa & Ou, Jihong
- 887-899 Some inverse optimization problems under the Hamming distance
by Duin, C.W. & Volgenant, A.
- 900-908 A new relaxation method for the generalized minimum spanning tree problem
by Pop, Petrica C. & Kern, W. & Still, G.
- 909-922 Synchronous approach in interactive multiobjective optimization
by Miettinen, Kaisa & Makela, Marko M.
- 923-934 A simulation-based test of stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis using achievement functions
by Durbach, Ian
- 935-949 A tactical model for resource allocation and its application to advertising budgeting
by Krieger, Abba M. & Green, Paul E.
- 950-956 Competence set expansion using an efficient 0-1 programming model
by Lin, Chang-Chun
- 957-970 Multivariate Gaussian criteria in SMAA
by Lahdelma, Risto & Makkonen, Simo & Salminen, Pekka
- 971-986 A study of the relationship between competitiveness and technological innovation capability based on DEA models
by Guan, Jian Cheng & Yam, Richard C.M. & Mok, Chiu Kam & Ma, Ning
- 987-1000 Scheduling of road vehicles in sugarcane transport: A case study at an Australian sugar mill
by Higgins, Andrew
- 1001-1016 Modeling and analysis of a Canadian Forces Geomatics division workflow
by Ghanmi, Ahmed
2006, Volume 170, Issue 2
- 329-349 Tabu Search directed by direct search methods for nonlinear global optimization
by Hedar, Abdel-Rahman & Fukushima, Masao
- 350-354 Converse duality in nonlinear programming with cone constraints
by Yang, X.M. & Yang, X.Q. & Teo, K.L.
- 355-362 Mond-Weir type second order symmetric duality in non-differentiable minimax mixed integer programming problems
by Mishra, S.K.
- 363-375 Approximate and exact algorithms for the fixed-charge knapsack problem
by Akinc, Umit
- 376-390 Variable employee productivity in workforce scheduling
by Thompson, Gary M. & Goodale, John C.
- 391-397 The allocation of shared fixed costs
by Butler, Martin & Williams, H. Paul
- 398-415 A multi-period machine assignment problem
by Zhang, Xinhui & Bard, Jonathan F.
- 416-439 Branch-and-price algorithms for the dual bin packing and maximum cardinality bin packing problem
by Peeters, Marc & Degraeve, Zeger
- 440-462 Solving the p-median problem with pos/neg weights by variable neighborhood search and some results for special cases
by Fathali, J. & Kakhki, H. Taghizadeh
- 463-480 A polynomial time algorithm for a deterministic joint pricing and inventory model
by van den Heuvel, Wilco & Wagelmans, Albert P.M.
- 481-495 Integrated vendor-buyer cooperative inventory models with controllable lead time and ordering cost reduction
by Chang, Hung-Chi & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Wu, Kun-Shan & Ho, Chia-Huei
- 496-517 Fluid dynamics models and their applications in transportation and pricing
by Kachani, Soulaymane & Perakis, Georgia
- 518-540 A pricing model for clearing end-of-season retail inventory
by Gupta, Diwakar & Hill, Arthur V. & Bouzdine-Chameeva, Tatiana
- 541-566 Optimal dynamic assignment of a flexible worker on an open production line with specialists
by Sennott, Linn I. & Van Oyen, Mark P. & Iravani, Seyed M.R.
- 567-577 Model selection in Neural Networks: Some difficulties
by Curry, B. & Morgan, P.H.
- 578-596 A new nonsmooth optimization algorithm for minimum sum-of-squares clustering problems
by Bagirov, Adil M. & Yearwood, John
- 597-612 Genetic algorithms in logic tree decision modeling
by Mak, Brenda & Blanning, Robert & Ho, Susanna
- 613-628 Routing of platforms in a maritime surface surveillance operation
by Grob, Marcel J.H.B.
- 629-643 Using Bayesian network analysis to support centre of gravity analysis in military planning
by Falzon, Lucia
- 644-663 ATM network design for corporate networks
by Narasimhan, Sridhar & Soni, Samit & Song, Sang Hwa
- 664-666 Response surface methodology's steepest ascent and step size revisited: Correction
by Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & den Hertog, Dick & Angun, Ebru
- 667-671 Criteria for generalized invex monotonicities without Condition C
by Peng, Jian-Wen
- 672-676 A note on Yoshida's optimal stopping model for option pricing
by Teran, Pedro
2006, Volume 170, Issue 1
- 1-23 The single-node dynamic service scheduling and dispatching problem
by Dall'Orto, Leonardo Campo & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Leal, Jose Eugenio & Powell, Warren B.
- 24-43 A periodical flowering-harvesting model for delivering agricultural fresh products
by Widodo, K.H. & Nagasawa, H. & Morizawa, K. & Ota, M.
- 44-56 Optimal ordering policies for periodic-review systems with replenishment cycles
by Chiang, Chi
- 57-71 Ordering and pricing of service products in an advance sales system with price-dependent demand
by You, Peng-Sheng
- 72-90 A fuzzy stochastic single-period model for cash management
by Yao, Jing-Shing & Chen, Miao-Sheng & Lu, Huei-Fu
- 91-105 Evaluation of time-varying availability in multi-echelon spare parts systems with passivation
by Lau, Hoong Chuin & Song, Huawei & See, Chuen Teck & Cheng, Siew Yen
- 106-119 The moments and central moments of a compound distribution
by Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Tang, Ou
- 120-131 Validation of regression metamodels in simulation: Bootstrap approach
by Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Deflandre, David
- 132-143 Partially adaptive robust estimation of regression models and applications
by Hansen, James V. & McDonald, James B. & Turley, Robert S.
- 144-155 Performance of miniload systems with two-class storage
by Park, Byung Chun & Foley, Robert D. & Frazelle, Edward H.
- 156-171 Wisdom, decision support and paradigms of decision making
by Mackenzie, Adrian & Pidd, Michael & Rooksby, John & Sommerville, Ian & Warren, Ian & Westcombe, Mark
- 172-191 Inferring Electre's veto-related parameters from outranking examples
by Dias, Luis C. & Mousseau, Vincent
- 192-210 An analysis of interorganizational resource sharing decisions in collaborative knowledge creation
by Samaddar, Subhashish & Kadiyala, Savitha S.
- 211-227 Coordinating pricing and production decisions in the presence of price competition
by Parlar, Mahmut & Weng, Z. Kevin
- 228-240 Classifying efficient alternatives in SMAA using cross confidence factors
by Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka
- 241-252 Stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis using the data envelopment model
by Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka
- 253-264 An interval portfolio selection problem based on regret function
by Giove, Silvio & Funari, Stefania & Nardelli, Carla
- 265-276 Efficiency, effectiveness and productivity of marketing in services
by Keh, Hean Tat & Chu, Singfat & Xu, Jiye
- 277-292 A profit sharing scheme for a two-firm joint venture
by Du, Li & Hu, Qiying & Liu, Liming
- 293-314 Strategic groups based on marginal rates: An application to the Spanish banking industry
by Prior, Diego & Surroca, Jordi
- 315-318 On the dimension of simple monotonic games
by Deineko, Vladimir G. & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 319-322 Using compressed workweeks to save labour cost
by Hung, Rudy
- 323-325 A comment on "Measuring super-efficiency in DEA in the presence of infeasibility"
by Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Foroughi, A.A.
2006, Volume 169, Issue 3
- 699-711 Flowshop scheduling research after five decades
by Gupta, Jatinder N.D. & Stafford, Edward Jr.
- 712-722 A new sufficient condition of optimality for the two-machine flowshop problem
by Briand, Cyril & La, H. Trung & Erschler, Jacques
- 723-741 Applying machine based decomposition in 2-machine flow shops
by Mukherjee, Saral & Chatterjee, A.K.
- 742-750 A heuristic for minimizing the expected makespan in two-machine flow shops with consistent coefficients of variation
by Kalczynski, Pawel Jan & Kamburowski, Jerzy
- 751-760 Johnson's problem with stochastic processing times and optimal service level
by Portougal, Victor & Trietsch, Dan
- 761-766 The minmax regret permutation flow-shop problem with two jobs
by Averbakh, Igor
- 767-780 A branch-and-bound algorithm for three-machine flowshop scheduling problem to minimize total completion time with separate setup times
by Allahverdi, Ali & Al-Anzi, Fawaz S.
- 781-800 A genetic algorithm for hybrid flowshops with sequence dependent setup times and machine eligibility
by Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion
- 801-815 Improvement heuristic for the flow-shop scheduling problem: An adaptive-learning approach
by Agarwal, Anurag & Colak, Selcuk & Eryarsoy, Enes
- 816-854 A review of TSP based approaches for flowshop scheduling
by Bagchi, Tapan P. & Gupta, Jatinder N.D. & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
- 855-864 Complexity of flowshop scheduling problems with a new blocking constraint
by Martinez, S. & Dauzere-Peres, S. & Gueret, C. & Mati, Y. & Sauer, N.
- 865-872 Performance guarantees for flowshop heuristics to minimize makespan
by Gupta, Jatinder N.D. & Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 873-874 Metaheuristics in multiple objective optimization
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Tuyttens, Daniel
- 875-897 The influence of the fitness evaluation method on the performance of multiobjective search algorithms
by Burke, E.K. & Landa Silva, J.D.
- 898-917 The application and effectiveness of a multi-objective metaheuristic algorithm for partial classification
by de la Iglesia, B. & Richards, G. & Philpott, M.S. & Rayward-Smith, V.J.
- 918-931 Multi-objective tabu search using a multinomial probability mass function
by Kulturel-Konak, Sadan & Smith, Alice E. & Norman, Bryan A.
- 932-942 An efficient, adaptive parameter variation scheme for metaheuristics based on the epsilon-constraint method
by Laumanns, Marco & Thiele, Lothar & Zitzler, Eckart
- 943-959 A study of stochastic local search algorithms for the biobjective QAP with correlated flow matrices
by Paquete, Luis & Stutzle, Thomas
- 960-977 Evolutionary bi-objective optimisation in the elevator car routing problem
by Tyni, Tapio & Ylinen, Jari
- 978-993 A dynamic neighborhood based tabu search algorithm for real-world flight instructor scheduling problems
by Xu, Jiefeng & Sohoni, Milind & McCleery, Mike & Bailey, T. Glenn
- 994-995 Supply chain issues and opportunities
by Meskens, Nadine & Riane, Fouad
- 996-1009 Implications of personalization offers on demand and supply network design: A case from the golf club industry
by Poulin, Marc & Montreuil, Benoit & Martel, Alain
- 1010-1029 A methodology for modeling inter-company supply chains and for evaluating a method of integrated product and process documentation
by Roder, Axel & Tibken, Bernd
- 1030-1047 An optimization model for selecting a product family and designing its supply chain
by Lamothe, Jacques & Hadj-Hamou, Khaled & Aldanondo, Michel
- 1048-1063 Modeling inventory routing problems in supply chains of high consumption products
by Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine & Raa, Birger & Van Landeghem, Hendrik