Stock keeping unit fill rate specification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silver, Edward A. & Bischak, Diane P., 2011. "The exact fill rate in a periodic review base stock system under normally distributed demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 346-349, June.
- Wallace J. Hopp & Mark L. Spearman & Rachel Q. Zhang, 1997. "Easily Implementable Inventory Control Policies," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 327-340, June.
- Jing-Sheng Song, 1998. "On the Order Fill Rate in a Multi-Item, Base-Stock Inventory System," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 46(6), pages 831-845, December.
- Syntetos, A.A. & Babai, M.Z. & Davies, J. & Stephenson, D., 2010. "Forecasting and stock control: A study in a wholesaling context," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 103-111, September.
- Guijarro, Ester & Cardós, Manuel & Babiloni, Eugenia, 2012. "On the exact calculation of the fill rate in a periodic review inventory policy under discrete demand patterns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 442-447.
- Ulrich W. Thonemann & Alex O. Brown & Warren H. Hausman, 2002. "Easy Quantification of Improved Spare Parts Inventory Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(9), pages 1213-1225, September.
- Porras, Eric & Dekker, Rommert, 2008. "An inventory control system for spare parts at a refinery: An empirical comparison of different re-order point methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 101-132, January.
- Larsen, C. & Thorstenson, A., 2014. "The order and volume fill rates in inventory control systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 13-19.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory; Service level; Fill rate; Safety stock;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:259:y:2017:i:3:p:917-925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.