On the exact calculation of the fill rate in a periodic review inventory policy under discrete demand patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardós, Manuel & Babiloni, Eugenia, 2011. "Exact and approximate calculation of the cycle service level in periodic review inventory policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 63-68, May.
- Johansen, Soren Glud, 2005. "Base-stock policies for the lost sales inventory system with Poisson demand and Erlangian lead times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 429-437, January.
- George J. Feeney & Craig C. Sherbrooke, 1966. "Correction to "(s - 1, s) Inventory Policy Under Compound Poisson Demand"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(11), pages 908-908, July.
- Silver, Edward A. & Bischak, Diane P., 2011. "The exact fill rate in a periodic review base stock system under normally distributed demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 346-349, June.
- Tamer Boyaci & Guillermo Gallego, 2001. "Serial Production/Distribution Systems Under Service Constraints," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 43-50, June.
- Matthew J. Sobel, 2004. "Fill Rates of Single-Stage and Multistage Supply Systems," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 41-52, June.
- John A. Muckstadt & L. Joseph Thomas, 1980. "Are Multi-Echelon Inventory Methods Worth Implementing in Systems with Low-Demand-Rate Items?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(5), pages 483-494, May.
- de Kok, A. G., 1990. "Hierarchical production planning for consumer goods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 55-69, March.
- G. J. Feeney & C. C. Sherbrooke, 1966. "The (S - 1, S) Inventory Policy Under Compound Poisson Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(5), pages 391-411, January.
- Tempelmeier, Horst, 2007. "On the stochastic uncapacitated dynamic single-item lotsizing problem with service level constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 184-194, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Disney, Stephen M. & Gaalman, Gerard J.C. & Hedenstierna, Carl Philip T. & Hosoda, Takamichi, 2015. "Fill rate in a periodic review order-up-to policy under auto-correlated normally distributed, possibly negative, demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 501-512.
- Teunter, R.H. & Syntetos, A.A. & Babai, M.Z., 2017. "Stock keeping unit fill rate specification," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(3), pages 917-925.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory; Fill rate; Periodic review; Discrete demand; Lost sales;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:2:p:442-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .