Performance Contracting in After-Sales Service Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Michael Cummins, 1977. "Incentive Contracting for National Defense: A Problem of Optimal Risk Sharing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 168-185, Spring.
- George J. Feeney & Craig C. Sherbrooke, 1966. "Correction to "(s - 1, s) Inventory Policy Under Compound Poisson Demand"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(11), pages 908-908, July.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Jan A. Van Mieghem, 2007. "Risk Mitigation in Newsvendor Networks: Resource Diversification, Flexibility, Sharing, and Hedging," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(8), pages 1269-1288, August.
- Ananth V. Iyer & Leroy B. Schwarz & Stefanos A. Zenios, 2005. "A Principal-Agent Model for Product Specification and Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 106-119, January.
- Yunzeng Wang & Morris A. Cohen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2000. "A Two-Echelon Repairable Inventory System with Stocking-Center-Dependent Depot Replenishment Lead Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1441-1453, November.
- G. J. Feeney & C. C. Sherbrooke, 1966. "The (S - 1, S) Inventory Policy Under Compound Poisson Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(5), pages 391-411, January.
- Xuanming Su & Stefanos A. Zenios, 2006. "Recipient Choice Can Address the Efficiency-Equity Trade-off in Kidney Transplantation: A Mechanism Design Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(11), pages 1647-1660, November.
- Fangruo Chen, 2005. "Salesforce Incentives, Market Information, and Production/Inventory Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 60-75, January.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan, 1986. "Bidding for Contracts: A Principal-Agent Analysis," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 326-338, Autumn.
- Erica L. Plambeck & Terry A. Taylor, 2006. "Partnership in a Dynamic Production System with Unobservable Actions and Noncontractible Output," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(10), pages 1509-1527, October.
- Kut C. So & Christopher S. Tang, 2000. "Modeling the Impact of an Outcome-Oriented Reimbursement Policy on Clinic, Patients, and Pharmaceutical Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(7), pages 875-892, July.
- F. M. Scherer, 1964. "The Theory of Contractual Incentives for Cost Reduction," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(2), pages 257-280.
More about this item
Keywordsgames; principal-agent; replacement-renewal; military; logistics; inventory-production; maintenance-replacement; government; defense;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:53:y:2007:i:12:p:1843-1858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.